EZA Forums' Noteworthy New Games of April 2022

• Once again, it's time to curate some games, and no, It's not an April Fools joke. I think I'm a bit late for that anyways.

The gist of it is to list new games that you are interested in, as well as games you are potentially curious about or want to give wider attention to. I encourage you to give a description of the game, post a trailer of it, maybe link an article that talks about the game in more depth too, basically anything that would be informative to people who doesn't know the game.

"New games" means any new title that is being released or ported this month in any capacity, not backlogs or what you are playing this month. The spirit of this thread here is to share your hype and promote game discovery, as opposed to sharing comments about a first playthrough in progress.

If you need a handy list that covers most of the major upcoming games of the month, here's a couple:
    Game Informer
    VG247
    Wikipedia

Final request: If you are the first person to mention a game, a description (at least a short sentence) of it would be very much appreciated! Especially if it's a non-AAA release. This would help make this thread more useful as a discovery mechanism, as it helps out anyone who doesn't follow the news as closely as you.

• I'm so hooked on Time's Scar ever since they announced Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition. I'm definitely keeping this game on my to-play list. It's available April 7th on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series and Steam.

Youtube Video

• I don't think games in April get bigger than LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga especially with the refinements made to the standard LEGO videogame formula:
    Youtube Video

• The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe releases on the 27th. The 2013 release is still one of the most unique games I've ever played and it was one of my favorite games of that year.

Youtube Video

• Samurai Bringer is out today on Switch and PS4. It's a roguelite action game with a really cool retro-ish 3D art style published by PLAYISM. There's not much coverage on this yet but this review here made me interested in it. Sounds like a difficult game which I'm kinda craving for rn.
    Youtube Video