Xenoblade Chronicles 3

• Anyone actually finished this yet?

I've hit 65 hours and sunk my teeth into chapter 6. I agree with some of the compliments to the quest system but at the same time I've reached my end when it comes to revisiting every single colony/camp site following major plot points or chapters; it's made even worse by the fact that you need to scour the whole place just to see if any yellow circles may appear and then there's the long winded nature of discussing everything you hear.

I adore this game but at the same time I need to admit burn out so I'm probably going to b-line the ending now. I'm level 68 and feel confident I'm OK to finish it

• I basically 100 percent it, it’s kinda cool to find the quests.

• I'm still only in chapter 3 and don't really know what to make of it. It's a good game but it isn't grabbing me the same way as previous Xenoblade games but also my personal life has changed a since Xenoblade 2. I can't really have long sittings with a game like I used to.

• soo... hello i'm new in this thread but i just beat xeno 1 on August 4th... and xeno 2 and torna a couple days ago and i ain't stopping now... seriously send help... ive only beat 4 games this year and 3 of them are 100 Hour JRPGS (Elden ring.) also holly fuck Mio is Ranni the Witch good for her.

anyway 5 hours in just got to the whole party together "bionis shoulder" bit, just looking for some general tips. i'm getting everything fine enough so far (though healer being the only party member able to revive was a surprise.)

• still got some post game stuff to do but i've officially finished Xenoblade Chronicles 3.
    this is one of the best games of all time. can't fucking wait for the expansion pass DLC story next year, for the extra lore and returning characters that it brings with it.

• @nimbat1003 there are items that’s allow other party members to revive.

• @neocweeny play through chapter 5 & 6 then get back to me yeah?

• @yoshi I will finish the game for sure. These games always get bonkers near the end. Wouldn't want to miss it.

• Game got a update and maybe it's my imagination but it seems to have some performance improvements.

• @neocweeny said in Xenoblade Chronicles 3:

I'm still only in chapter 3 and don't really know what to make of it. It's a good game but it isn't grabbing me the same way as previous Xenoblade games but also my personal life has changed a since Xenoblade 2. I can't really have long sittings with a game like I used to.

The 'grab' hasn't changed for me, life has caused issues though I suppose. The story of Xenoblade definitely ramps up with each chapter. as stated, but at the same time so does the size of the map and it just keeps ramping up from there.

• @sheria looks like your message got cut off.

• This post is deleted!

• @sheria said in Xenoblade Chronicles 3:

Anyone actually finished this yet?

Raise's hand

i finished the main story in about 135 hours but i would have been done alot faster if i didn't spend time just completing sidequests.

now i'm in the post game and just still have more sidequests to do and a bunch of Ascension quests i need to complete, some of which i don't think were available before finishing the main game

• @yoshi all the quests are available but you need to get someone at level 10 and have the hero in the party for it to show up

• k fair enough. i was wondering y i wasn't seeing teach's ascension quest

• @yoshi you can also see the conditions in the settings menu under heroes

• @bigdude1 thanks it's all good. i've been focusing on gaining as much CP as i can get all my party members to class rank 10 for each class
    before i focus on level 20 anyway

• Now that some time has passed anyone got some ideas for QoL updates they'd like to see?

Personally I'd like to see a meter for the Interlink level, just to help get some idea of what does increase it.

Also the ability to fast travel to the colonies from the affinity menu would be nice

• We need more Rex.

• @dmcmaster the game tells you it’s from all the linked arts

I also wish you could find NPCs like xc1 DE (gives them a marker to be tracked)

Also finding specific drops is bad. Tell me who had the items!