Nintendo Switch Top 5

• It's been over 5 years since the Nintendo Switch launched, so what are your top 5 games on the system so far? Here are mine:
    1.Super Mario Odyssey

1. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
      3.New Pokemon Snap
      4.Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
      5.Ring Fit Adventure

1. Super Mario Odyssey
    2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
    3. Kirby and the Forgotten Land
    4. Metroid Dread
    5. Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Some games I could really love but haven't played yet: Fire Emblem, Shin Megami Tensei V, Luigi's Mansion 3, Mario + Rabbids, Bravely Default 2, Triangle Strategy, WarioWare, Paper Mario, Astral Chain

1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
    2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
    3. Super Mario Odyssey
    4. Pokémon Legends: Arceus
    5. New Pokémon Snap

1. Shin Megami Tensei V/Xenoblade Chronicles 2
    2. Triangle Strategy
    3. Monster Hunter Rise
    4. Fire Emblem Three Houses
    5. Astral Chain

• I thought it'd be too boring if I included games accessible on other platforms as well, which cut out 98% of things. Took awhile to find a list of true Switch exclusives, and even that one includes some enhanced ports I wouldn't count personally. Also worth mentioning that The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is a Wii U game, so it sadly gets disqualified as well. Also also worth mentioning stuff like Monster Hunter Rise got cut from the list, because that's on PC now. Yes, I count going to other platforms later as well. So in the end the list kind of ended up boring anyways, but it at least feels like it represents the Switch's individual merits and not just the popularity of porting everything under the sun to the system.

1. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
      Let's not fuck around. This is the most solid crossover game of all time, and the competition isn't even close.
    2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
      Needlessly controversial, but honestly a massive adventure with characters for everyone if you sink in there.
    3. Luigi's Mansion 3
      Plays harder to the strengths of the Switch's capabilities than any game on the system, and it shows.
    4. Splatoon 2
      Salmon Run is an inkredible addition as well, but Octo Expansion's amazing campaign is what cements this spot.
      Super Mario Bros. 35
      Weird at first, but absolutely thrilling once you get into it with a ton of high octane unique strategy required.
    5. Astral Chain
      Unique innovative combat. Packed with variety. Oozing style. Sadly somehow underrated. I blame the save system.

1. Super Mario Odyssey - a Mario game with the variety and depth of Banjo-Kazooie, and really popping visuals.
    2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Smash Wii U with major refinements in every area and an insane roster.
    3. Labo Vehicle Kit - not a very deep game, but a completely brand new super-polished experience
    4. Paper Mario: The Origami King - still missing the depth/nuance of the old Paper Marios, but insane presentation/production values, especially regarding the soundtrack.
    5. Kirby and the Forgotten Land - the Kirby game with the most "oomph" ever.

Note: Played BotW on Wii U. Same goes for Mario Kart 8 and Pikmin 3. I also associate the Splatoon and Mario Maker franchises more with Wii U.

1. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
    2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
    3. Fire Emblem Three Houses
    4. Metroid Dread
    5. Super Mario Odyssey

I'm sorry Kirby & the Forgotten Land, Pokemon Legends: Arceus, Luigi's Mansion 3, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

1. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 / Torna
    2. Super Mario Odyssey
    3. Deadly Premonition 2
    4. Links Awakening Remake
    5. Bravely Default II