EZA Forums' Noteworthy New Games of May 2022

• Some of you may think that it's time to curate new games again... and you'll be right! 10 points for y'all.

The gist of it is to list new games that you are interested in, as well as games you are potentially curious about or want to give wider attention to. I encourage you to give a description of the game, post a trailer of it, maybe link an article that talks about the game in more depth too, basically anything that would be informative to people who doesn't know the game.

"New games" means any new title that is being released or ported this month in any capacity, not backlogs or what you are playing this month. The spirit of this thread here is to share your hype and promote game discovery, as opposed to sharing comments about a first playthrough in progress.

If you need a handy list that covers most of the major upcoming games of the month, here's a couple:
    Game Informer
    VG247
    Wikipedia

Final request: If you are the first person to mention a game, a description (at least a short sentence) of it would be very much appreciated! Especially if it's a non-AAA release. This would help make this thread more useful as a discovery mechanism, as it helps out anyone who doesn't follow the news as closely as you.

• Loot River combines Tetris with top-down dungeon crawling action, and it is quite the unique roguelike, which says something considering the genre's been popping off lately. Comes out May 3 on Xbox and PC.
    Youtube Video

• Time to turn into Roger Sr from Tekken with Kao The Kangaroo-a new entry in the long dormant platforming franchise.
    Youtube Video

• Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising releases on May 10th.

Youtube Video

• @jdincinerator I really didn't know about this :O

• Hold onto your collected breaths and gleaming katanas Ghost of Tsushima fans, another samurai slasher is on the way, courtesy of Devolver Digital and Flying Wild Hog-Trek To Yomi is coming:
    Youtube Video

• I was hyped for Trek to Yomi before but the more I see it the more I just want to replay Tsushima in Kurosawa mode instead, lol. It is on Game Pass so I might give it a go whenever I sub again.