EZA Forums' Noteworthy New Games of June 2022

• What does a game curator do when there are no new games inbound? They dig up old ones instead!

The gist of it is to list new games that you are interested in, as well as games you are potentially curious about or want to give wider attention to. I encourage you to give a description of the game, post a trailer of it, maybe link an article that talks about the game in more depth too, basically anything that would be informative to people who doesn't know the game.

"New games" means any new title that is being released or ported this month in any capacity, not backlogs or what you are playing this month. The spirit of this thread here is to share your hype and promote game discovery, as opposed to sharing comments about a first playthrough in progress.

If you need a handy list that covers most of the major upcoming games of the month, here's a couple:
    Game Informer
    VG247
    Wikipedia

Final request: If you are the first person to mention a game, a description (at least a short sentence) of it would be very much appreciated! Especially if it's a non-AAA release. This would help make this thread more useful as a discovery mechanism, as it helps out anyone who doesn't follow the news as closely as you.

• I have one new release and one relatively minor updates to shoutout:

I'm no hardcore fighting game fan but I do love messing around with them, and the Capcom Fighting Collection seems like a gold mine for that. Comes out June 24th on PS4, Xbox One, Switch and PC.
    Youtube Video

Behind the Frame: The Finest Scenery is getting PS4 and Switch ports, and this is one of my fav games ever so I HAVE to shout this out. There's also new content, which confirms that I will be double dipping on this game. It's already released!
    Youtube Video

• A new Indie game has hit that is some kind of underwater Lynchian adventure like Limbo crossed with ABZU or something. Anyway it's called Silt and could be something interesting to y'all-oh and it's out right now:

Youtube Video

One of the month's biggest hitters touches down on June 10th when The Quarry is released. Coming from the same studio that brought us Until Dawn, The Quarry looks to be another compelling horror thrillride to take hold of:

Youtube Video

• @bam541 said in EZA Forums' Noteworthy New Games of June 2022:

Behind the Frame: The Finest Scenery is getting PS4 and Switch ports, and this is one of my fav games ever so I HAVE to shout this out. There's also new content, which confirms that I will be double dipping on this game. It's already released!

What do you actually do in this game? Like, game-mechanically? Just paint? I love the energy of the trailer, the music caught me off guard, but I'd like to know a little more.

• @sentinel-beach It's a point and click game where you have this 360 panoramic environment that you can look around in an interact with. There's puzzles like and point and click adventure games but it's definitely not on the obtuse side like many games in the genre. It's pretty straightforward mechanically, it's more about taking in the story, mood and vibes.

• Card Shark released June 2nd, and have played the opening chapter - its really cool. Its surprisingly pretty humorous, which I wasn't really expecting. Art and style is beautiful and the game itself is fresh and original. Looking forward to dive in further, as I'm pretty sure the story gets pretty crazy.

Youtube Video

Mario Strikers: Battle League comes June 10th, and as a massive soccer and Mario sports fan, will pick this up. The online test is happening right now, and while I expect there to be issues regarding online play and content, I'm looking forward to it.

Youtube Video

Also looking forward to The Quarry as well, I've rewatched the Supermassive GT/EZA streams recently and am eager to play this one myself before seeing how their stream differs.

• I forgot that the Shadowrun Trilogy ports come out this month, it's out today in fact. Probably will keep them in mind when a sale comes around or something.
    Youtube Video