Overwatch (PC/PS4/XB1)

• @thenerdtheword I just find it difficult to do adequate healing as her. I guess I'll just have to play as her more and learn her ways better! She is stupid strong if you can play her.

• I finally caved and threw $20 in to get some Halloween goodies. First two boxes held witch Mercy and Dr. Junkenstein, demon Hanzo came a little later on, and the very final box had Reaper's Halloween skin hiding in it. I've still got a week to try and earn Zen, Ana, and Roadhog's new skins, if not... well I've got enough coins for them. I get the feeling we'll probably get some sort of Christmas update next, although I can't imagine the skins being quite as great as these. Santa Roadhog would be pretty jolly though.

• Barely got enough coins to purchase the Junkenstein skin about an hour before the event ended. Super happy I managed to get it.

• My very last halloween loot box had both the Mercy witch skin and the Reaper one...

You would think that was awesome... except I already had gotten them both.

In he end the only thing I didn't get that I wanted was the Ana ghoul skin. Hardly play her anyway...

• I got every skin and I regret nothing

• I ended up missing skins for Bastion and Soldier 76 but.... those weren't too great anyway. The update next week is huge though! Arcade mode sounds like a lot of fun as mystery heroes was the only brawl I ever enjoyed, so I'm glad to have it permanently join the roster. Plus, 1v1 and 3v3 should be intense for different reasons.

• I didn't want to spend money on boxes until the last day of the event. If I got Mercys' witch skin, then I would be set. I leveled and got over 10 lootboxes before finally getting it! No money spent and nearly 2000 in in game money at the end of it!

• Sombra is here!

• Winter event is live with a collection of christmas themed skin, voice lines, emotes, etc etc and a new brawl!

Winstons Yeti skin is my favourite of the event skins, by far.

• The snowball fight brawl is the best thing ever!

• @TheOhrenberger I had only heard about the skins, I had no idea a brawl was coming too. Even more hype now!

There's a word to describe this feeling, but what is it? Festive? No... Grand? Not quite... Oh. JOLLY.

• @SabotageTheTruth They also included the Symmetra changes!

• @TheOhrenberger It might be because I'm terrible at it, but I haven't liked this brawl too much. I also miss the brawl playlist, it was fun to get random brawls.
    But those skins! The Winston and Zenyatta ones are great!

• I am quite amazed at lack of effort on the Zarya skin. It's basically her Dawn skin with white camo sleves and a little snow in her hair.

• That Zarya Skin is basically on the level of a non-holiday epic. Which is disappointing. I also think that the Mei skin, while awesome changes too little (I know it changes the ice-block) to be considered a legendary. Or maybe that is me just complaining that I am going to have to spend 3000 coins to get it.

• @Brandon_Reister there are apparently a lot of little touches with the mei skin that aren't immediately apparent. But I wouldn't know. I don't play mei. Hopefully I get it from a box so I don't have to buy it. I have almost enough to buy two legendary skins and one of them will defentely be my boy Zen. But of course I'm only buying on the last day or two so I can at least try to get them all

• Blizzard cannot make a great Zarya skin to save their life (thankfully i got her white olympic one which is her best). She's like the anti Reinhardt.

• I fell off overwatch after a few weeks because everyone was getting much better and I was still a noob getting killed left right and center xD I guess pvp fps isn't my strong suit. The halloween event was really fun though.

• @Sora I fell off Overwatch like a month after launch because all of my friends stopped playing and I can't play multiplayer games by myself. Plus there are so many other games I want to play and catch up on that I almost don't have a desire to go back. I do love the game and lore, and respect the game.

• @Tragosaurus Aye I love the world they've created and characters, Blizz really knocked it out the park for a new IP.