What are your top 5 most hyped for games at this moment?

• Hello,

What are you top 5 most hype/anticipated/wanted games?

here's mine

1. System Shock

Youtube Video

2. Atomic Heart

Youtube Video

3. STALKER 2

Youtube Video

4. Alan Wake 2

Youtube Video

5. The Callisto Protocol

Youtube Video

• In terms of pure anticipation, as in "I can't wait to hear/see more about this game"and not just "I can't wait to play it", my list of games are (from least to most anticipated)

• TLOU Standalone Multiplayer
    • Shin-chan: Me and the Professor on Summer Vacation – The Endless Seven-Day Journey
    • God of War: Ragnarok
    • The Invincible
    • Final Fantasy XVI

This'll probably change in a few days but this is how I feel rn lol

• Xenoblade Chronicles 3

• Xenoblade Chronicles 3

• Xenoblade Chronicles 3

• Xenoblade Chronicles 3

• Xenoblade Chronicles 3

• @danjin44 said in What are your top 5 most hyped for games at this moment?:

• Xenoblade Chronicles 3

• Xenoblade Chronicles 3

• Xenoblade Chronicles 3

• Xenoblade Chronicles 3

• Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Im also hype for FFVII rebirth as I end up enjoying remake.

• @b-cell I'm hype for FFVII Riberth and Crisis Core FFVII Remake as well but at this moment my hype for Xenoblade 3 cannot be contained.

1. Breath of the Wild 2
    2. Starfield
    3. Um...

1. Street Fighter 6
    2. Metroid Prime 4
    3. Project 007

• In no order
    Street Fighter 6
    So far everything about it looks good, and it just has this sense of confidence to it that SF5 seemed to lack.

Breath of the Wild 2
    Youtube Video

Final Fantasy 16
    So far it looks like DMC5-2 and that makes me very excited.

Final Fantasy 7 R2
    Loved the first part and I'll probably love the second, plus it's coming out like 6 months after FF16, so that's kinda insane to have two big FF titles out that close.

Dragon's Dogma 2
    It's about damn time.

• My 5 most anticipated games for the rest of this year:

• A Plague Tale: Requiem
    • God of War: Ragnarök
    • Pokemon Violet
    • The Callisto Protocol
    • Somerville

• For the second half of 2022:

• God of War Ragnarök
      alt text

• Hogwarts Legacy
      alt text

• Little Devil Inside
      alt text

• Marvel's Midnight Suns
      alt text

• A Plague Tale: Requiem
      alt text

• It's all about Xenoblade 3 right now.

• @sheria said in What are your top 5 most hyped for games at this moment?:

It's all about Xenoblade 3 right now.

you remember 12 years ago I was young I used to troll xenoblade main theme all the time?

• @b-cell said in What are your top 5 most hyped for games at this moment?:

@sheria said in What are your top 5 most hyped for games at this moment?:

you remember 12 years ago I was young I used to troll xenoblade main theme all the time?

I remember 😀

• I'm not really hyped for much that's coming out for the remainder of the year, but that doesn't mean there are 5 games that don't intrigue me including:

God of War: Ragnarok
    Despite the generic name, I am interested in seeing how Ragnarok evolves from 2018's consensus GOTY. I imagine more of the same but if that more of the same includes an utterly enthralling adventure with emotional highs and lows along with fantastic chemistry from Kratos and Atreus-then let's have us some more of that.

Saints Row
    Yes I am very concerned about the tone of this new Saints Row, but I love Saints Row too much to keep it from this list. Whether this new Saints Row can capture the same lightening as Saints Row 2 remains to be seen, but if there's enough ebullience and wackiness then I'll be happy.

Callisto Protocol
    Looks like more Dead Space, but on the plus side that could be a very good thing indeed. If the crushing brutality of the combat delivers the goods, this could be a game that can better Dead Space. The dingy and dangerous atmosphere should be dripping this one in suspense.

Mario+Rabbids: Sparks of Hope
    One of the most insane collaborations in gaming was when Ubisoft and Nintendo partnered up to give us Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle. Now Sparks of Hope looks to continue that momentum. I'm unsure how big of a sequel Spark of Hope will be, but I don't think many of us will care as I'm sure it'll be a spirited and highly polished jaunt nonetheless.

A Plague Tale: Requiem
    I've probably saved the best for last here, or the most anticipated anyway. A Plague Tale: Innocence was a powerful out-of-nowhere grim and gritty adventure through the perilous fields and villages of Aquitaine France. The two children fronting the desperate struggle for survival made Innocence a very uncanny story-based game. If Requiem can stun me again with an impactful and urgent gameplay experience, and a wholly magnetizing story- it'll sure be a winner.

@b-cell said in What are your top 5 most hyped for games at this moment?:

I remember 😀

Sher, you are not looking forward to Alan wake 2?

This and STALKER 2 were my most longest awaited anticipated sequels that finally come true. been hyping them since GT days.

I remember 😀

This and STALKER 2 were my most longest awaited anticipated sequels that finally come true. been hyping them since GT days.

I'm looking forward to all that you posted in a way, I've just changed a bit I guess. I don't really look forward much these days and I don't keep up with everything, releases or even buy half as much as I used to.
    Xenoblade is literally around the corner so my attention is soley on that at for upcommers.

• Dragon's Dogma II I trust Itsuno
    Pragmata Reach for the Moon!
    Spider-Man 2 We are spider-men. Insomniac - The true workhorse of the industy.

Street Fighter 6 Love the street vibes and interesting direction they're going with.
    God of War: Ragnarök I'm getting chills. Watch 2016 E3 reveal of "Part 1"

I remember 😀

I'm looking forward to all that you posted in a way, I've just changed a bit I guess. I don't really look forward much these days and I don't keep up with everything, releases or even buy half as much as I used to.
    Xenoblade is literally around the corner so my attention is soley on that at for upcommers.

well you are now too old I guess.

you were even old back in GT days and it was 12 years ago.

• Xenoblade 3 is looking like it will be my GOTY yet again. nothing else that's been announced this year looks as deep or interesting.

I remember 😀

well you are now too old I guess.

you were even old back in GT days and it was 12 years ago.

Wow, cheers buddy lol

• I'm not actually that hyped for anything in the sense that I'm not shaking in anticipation looking forward to the release dates. I guess this is more of an anticipation list:

Top 5 - On the horizon:

Baldur's Gate III - Goes without say that Larian is going to knock this one out of the park. Players already seem to love the Early Access despite how allegedly limited it is. I'm not watching any gameplay, I'll wait until 2023.

God of War: Ragnarok - I'm not one of the people that think GoW 2018 was a 10/10 but I still had a good time. I was also really satisfied with the conclusion of the story and the foreshadowing of what's to come.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - MW 2019 was one of the best FPS games of all time. The single player was fantastic but the multiplayer was on another level. Infinity Ward are technical wizards and they just know how to make a fun long lasting game. I expect this to be GOTY material.

Callisto Protocol - 3rd person action-adventure horror. It's always a perfect formula. This studio has pedigree. The Game Informer cover story did a good job of selling me on the developer passion and forward thinking. They didn't rush a game out, but they built the foundation of a solid crew first and foremost. I expect this to be a really great game.

Resident Evil 4 - RE2 Remake was incredible. I have no reason to believe RE4 cannot be improved with better sound design, visual refinements, and animations to intensify the somewhat lacking horror elements from the OG.

--

Top 5 - Lord knows when:

VtM: Bloodlines 2 - The director is fired by studio for no known reason. The publisher fires the entire studio to rework the project. One of the lead story consultants is accused of sexual harassment and basically barred from the entire industry. None of this bodes well for a good sequel to an all time (cult) classic. That said, I've dug deep. I've read an AMA with the Composer who says he and the crew have all put their best foot forward on this project. He isn't sure about what's happening with the direction anymore, but he knows there was passion here.

Skate 4 - I can wait. I just want a completely open world like Skate 1-2. I want weightier physics and better animations. All of that takes time. Let it cook, but I'm very excited to have it in my hands.

The Outer Worlds 2 - A CG announcement trailer probably means this is 2-3 years away. But my goodness was the original game amazing. I can only expect bigger and better from a sequel.

TLOU New MP Mode - TLOU 1 MP mode was incredible. I have no idea where they are going with this new mode, but having narrative elements sounds amazing. Nowadays, lots of MP games have organic narrative and storytelling elements thet you and your friends discover on the fly so I wonder if TLOU new MP mode is going in the direction of emergent online interactions for natural storytelling. Who knows?

Unannounced Naughty Dog games - We know Naughty Dog is working on a few projects at once. It's Naughty Dog, these games are going to be awesome. I have a feeling some of them might be announced sooner than later.