Vote For The EZA Community Top 20 GameCube Games

• @neocweeny Honestly I love the GameCube and is my absolute favorite system, but I didn't actually have many games for it. I missed utter classics like Eternal Darkness, The Thousand Year Door and Metroid. I think one of my fondest memories was returning from a school trip when I was 10 and my mum greeted me and had bought me The Simpsons: Road Rage on GameCube. Also GameCube was entirely mine because my family didn't play it only I did and it was set up in my room.

• @jdincinerator I also still have yet to play Eternal Darkness and Paper Mario despite ownin them. Fire Emblem Pathé of Radiance is also another big one in my backlog.

• u lot were deprived children. gamecube was and still is one of my favourite consoles of all time. such good gaming times were had

• I personally only added one port on my list, if I'd been completely truthful as to my favourite games on the system it would have been dominated by Resident Evil due to RE2, RE3 and CVX also all being on the console.

• I had a GameCube but I feel like it's hard to narrow down our lists when pretty much everything is eligable. Most of the GC games I played were multiplat like NFS, THPS, NHL, etc. I did play exclusives too, but not all of them.

I wonder if we should maybe narrow the pool down to exclusives?

• @dipset I'd prefer to widen the pool because then more people will be inclined to vote. You've played third-party games, so include them that's no problem.

• I think is also good to widen the pool. You can vote for whatever you want. If you don't like to include those multiplatform games then don't put them on your list.

Also you would open so many more discussions about what is allowed and what is not. Like Resident Evil 4 is also multiplatform but it's a pretty iconic Gamecube game.

• My list is just exclusives, but if you had a really good time with multiplats, absolutely include them.

I almost included THPS 3, but my time with it was split between GC and Xbox, so it had less weight here.

• This video has every GameCube game and I thought it could be useful for some people.

Youtube Video

• I have 4 votes at the moment and 14 days left to vote.

• I have 6 votes submitted now with 7 days remaining.

• Get in the groove, y'all!!

Youtube Video

Youtube Video

• I sent in my list. Had to cut so many great games. 8 spots is not enough.

• @neocweeny said in The EZA Community Top 20 GameCube Games:

I sent in my list. Had to cut so many great games. 8 spots is not enough.

I know what you mean, It's trying to work out if you should vote Wario World or Mario Sunshine, both leaving few spaces.

• I have 7 votes now and only 3 days until the deadline. C'mon let's get to 10 at least!

• @sheria Thankfully there are still games like Wario World or Sunshine that could be scrapped immediately.

Imagine if every game was as good as Double Dash.

• 8 votes and only one day left! C'mon get them in to me it doesn't matter whether they're third-party or first-party games just send the lists.

• I was on vacation. I'll try to form a list tonight.

• I...only had 8 games that I was even willing to consider. And even then, I took two out. I went through the Wikipedia list several times to be sure but I guess I don't love as many Gamecube games as I thought I did; HOWEVER, the ones that I do love, ooooooooooooooh mama, they are each on a Boys Don't Cry level of love.

Taking a moment to talk games not on my list: Ikaruga is awesome but I have not played it enough and I never will because hard games no longer spark joy for me (don't know that they ever did if I'm being honest).

Did you hate Super Mario Sunshine because it was such a departure from the rest of the series, particularly 64? Well, while I may not have the cure for bad taste, I can definitely recommend Vexx as being much more Mario 64 than Sunshine is. I'm sure Tak and all those other mascots are too but I've only ever played Vexx.

Skies of Arcadia Legends is just ok.

Play Tiger Woods 03 and 04. For my money, the best blend of arcade and sim golf games ever made.

• @e_zed_eh_intern

Which Tiger Woods had DMX in the intro video? That was probably my favourite golf game and it's getting a vote.