EZA Forums' Noteworthy New Games of September 2022

• I will say I'm sorry for posting this late, but I will NOT be sorry for party rocking, because that's what I've been doing this past few days. Anyways...

The gist of it is to list new games that you are interested in, as well as games you are potentially curious about or want to give wider attention to. I encourage you to give a description of the game, post a trailer of it, maybe link an article that talks about the game in more depth too, basically anything that would be informative to people who doesn't know the game.

"New games" means any new title that is being released or ported this month in any capacity, not backlogs or what you are playing this month. The spirit of this thread here is to share your hype and promote game discovery, as opposed to sharing comments about a first playthrough in progress.

If you need a handy list that covers most of the major upcoming games of the month, here's a couple:
    Game Informer
    VG247
    Wikipedia

Final request: If you are the first person to mention a game, a description (at least a short sentence) of it would be very much appreciated! Especially if it's a non-AAA release. This would help make this thread more useful as a discovery mechanism, as it helps out anyone who doesn't follow the news as closely as you.

• Jack Move comes out September 8 (PC) or September 20 (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch). It's a JPRG with retro pixel style graphics, and the devs said that its "Final Fantasy Meets Ghost in the Shell". Very intriguing, and the trailers looks cool.
    Youtube Video

Session: Skate Sim's full release comes out September 22 to PS4/5, Xbox and PC. I'm interested in seeing how a simulator focused Skate game would play like so I'm keeping my eye on this.
    Youtube Video

POST VOID for PS5, PS4, and Switch comes out September 29. It's a really crazy looking pixelated psychedelic hyperactive FPS game. I feel like I will puke while playing this but it might be worth it, we'll see.
    Youtube Video

• Splatoon 3
    The biggest release of September is entry number 3 in the kid/squid splatter Splatoon 3. After 5 years away, Splatoon 3 looks to up the ante with new decorating instruments and improved multiplayer frolics. Coming to Switch on September 9th:
    Youtube Video

Alfred Hitchcock- Vertigo
    A curious narrative adventure this one. An ode to Alfred Hitchcock's Vertigo, this videogame adaptation looks goofy but that's why it's so intriguing. It came out on Windows back in December-and now it's coming to consoles on September 27th in Europe. Americans will have to wait until October 4th to get hold of the console versions:
    Youtube Video

• Almost forgot about this: two Sam & Max games coming to PlayStation after being on Switch for a while. Coming September 29. I finished The Devil's Playhouse back in the day which is a very good game, excited to try both of these out.

• Disney Dreamlight Valley is already out apparently, and actually looks fun. Obviously Jones had to be the one previewing this, lol.

Youtube Video

• @bam541 I'm glad Goofy is in the thumbnail because this looks goofy.