Feed Me Your Favourite Content

• I love discovering new music, films, games, YouTube videos and suchlike. I'd therefore appreciate it if you'd use this space to send me all the stuff you'd like me to watch, listen to, play and so on. So like ex WWE superstar Ryback shouted FEED ME MORE!

• Music - I'm really into early 90's hardcore rave. I made a huge playlist of it.

Films - Werner Herzog's movies Fitzcarraldo (1982) and Aguirre, the Wrath of God (1972) are great examples of pushing the limits of filmmaking.

Games - Project Gotham Racing 4 (Xbox 360) was barely promoted by Microsoft when it came out, but it's an excellent 'simcade' racer. Great graphics and very tight controls. And Planet Coaster (PC) is probably the best theme park builder ever.

YouTube videos - Some great documentary channels I'm subscribed to are Bright Sun Films, Brick Immortar, Technology Connections, Kathy Loves Physics & History, Cathode Ray Dude, and toldinstone.

Suchlike - Big fan of Uncle Scrooge & Donald Duck comics by writer/artists such as Carl Barks, Don Rosa, William Van Horn, and Romano Scarpa. Don Rosa's are the most intricate, and the easiest way to obtain them right now is via the hardcover Don Rosa Library (volumes 4 & 5 featuring the outstanding 12-part Life & Times of Scrooge McDuck saga is without a doubt the place to start). https://www.fantagraphics.com/collections/the-complete-don-rosa-library