2022 Games that You Missed Out On

• Now that most of the year's biggest hits are released, I think that it's time to take note of stuff that I have missed out on, and see if I can try them out soon or someday. I'm sure y'all got a couple of these so please share the games that you would like to catch up on, if you got any. Who knows, we might be able to remind each others of all the cool stuff from this year so far.

The highest on my list is Sifu, everything I've seen from the game interests me and I would have bought it day one had it not come out at a tough time for me. Gonna pick up the Vengeance Edition, the bonus items seems cool.

Another one is Valkyrie Elysium. I tried out the demo and I actually like it a whole lot, I don't think it'll be anything special, it looks like the kind of thing that I will love while everyone else thinks it's just okay-good. Also I want to support these kind of mid-budget games. I'll wait for a sale tho.

I also like the demo for Soul Hackers 2 a lot, was impressed by the VO and how good the game looks. The writing also seems good enough for me, and I really like the main character's vibes. Will wait for a sale for this one.

There's a bunch of other stuff too, too many in fact. I will try out Elden Ring someday, I just feel like I have to, maybe when my Souls fatigue is at a lesser state.

• I don't tend to miss out on games that I'm interested in, but I would like to buy Live A Live because the demo was really cool.

SIGNALIS is another game I didn't pay attention to, but thanks to a certain somebody who mentioned it, as well as my curiosity upon seeing the trailer for it, I'm tempted to give it a shot.

Card Shark looked pretty quirky and cool, thankfully I played it courtesy of a demo on Switch, and it looks like it could be a cool timewaster.

• I'm going to miss God of War but I'll play it eventually once it comes to PC or if a slim PS5 is released.

• @jdincinerator as somebody who tends to avoid horror stuff, Signalis is real good and I'm loving it. Definitely check it out, the aesthetics and gameplay are just top notch.

• Pretty much everything...

I bought GT7 and Elden Ring at full price and still have yet to finish either. So I'm probably not going to catch up on some of the smaller titles until I finally finish those. I finished MWII and Citizen Sleeper which I'm happy I played, but I'm in the middle of a lot of life stuff, moving houses, and just won't have time. I think I'm going to let some of these games go including GOTY Contenders.

I will eventually play:

• NFS Unbound (pending reviews, not touching it if its P2W / Lootbox fiasco)
    • GoW Ragnarok
    • Tactics Ogre

• There's definitely a few more to add but here's a list of what I have bought and what I still wish to buy.

Purchased already

Return to Monkey Island (Beaten)
    Elden Ring - PS5 (Beaten)
    Chaos;Head (Beaten)
    Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (Beaten)
    Horizon: Forbidden West - PS5 (Part way in)
    Star Ocean 6 - PS5 (Not started)
    Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin - PS5 (Not started)

Missed out on

Dying Light 2
    God of War: Ragnarok
    Ghostwire Tokyo
    The Quarry
    Kirby and the Forgotten Land
    Bayonetta 3
    Sonic Frontiers
    AI: The Somnium Files – Nirvana Initiative
    Valkyrie Elysium

• I really wanted to finish Total War: Warhammer III this year but my PC doesn't run it very well. I've decided to wait until I eventually get a better graphics card before I return to it.

• I didn't really miss anything, I feel like. I bought the games I wanted to pretty much immediately as they were published. By the end of December that'll be about 16 games from 2022. The only thing I've been on the fence about is Ghostwire Tokyo. Not sure I'd like it, but I kinda feel I could...?

• I forgot to add Trails from Zero which I bought just in case it got hard to find, I've yet to start it though.