Your top 10 most anticipated games of 2023?

• @sheria

btw sher, did you imagine 10 years ago that 10 years later I will be anticipating a Final Fantasy game. JRPG. lol.

• @b-cell said in Your top 10 most anticipated games of 2023?:

@sheria

btw sher, did you imagine 10 years ago that 10 years later I will be anticipating a Final Fantasy game. JRPG. lol.

Think we've been here but no, I wouldn't. That said though, would you enjoy an older / more traditional Jrpg? Still begs the question.

• @sheria said in Your top 10 most anticipated games of 2023?:

@b-cell said in Your top 10 most anticipated games of 2023?:

@sheria

Think we've been here but no, I wouldn't. That said though, would you enjoy an older / more traditional Jrpg? Still begs the question.

Nope. its miracle I enjoy FF7 remake. didnot expect it. enjoyed its combat and its story and setting. although it can be dragged a bit like one where cloud has to dress as girl to save tifa lol. the section is dragged.

beside RPG games I never big on. they always have bad gameplay. let alone JRPG with turn based combat. FF7 combat is pretty good.

recently played Mass effect legendary edition and i wish instead of some mediocre cover shooter mix with RPG. it should have been pure action game or just FPS with RPG elements. such interesting sci fi lore wasted on cover based shooter with RPG elements.

• I think you missed the point in that you

I think you missed the point in that you

i would not like turn based combat game if thats old traditional JRPG.

• Thay said then, you need to ref

Thay said then, you need to ref

please elaborate. you are an expert on gaming and I trust your opinion in games more than any one especially mainstream corrupt media and journalists.

@sheria said in Your top 10 most anticipated games of 2023?:

please elaborate. you are an expert on gaming and I trust your opinion in games more than any one especially mainstream corrupt media and journalists.

Sorry, it kept cutting my replies off for some reason. I think what I was trying to say was that it kind of changes your question.

Could I imagine 10 years ago that you would be pining for a Jrpg or Final Fantasy in the future? Trouble is, the type of game FF7 Remake is wouldn't be what I'd be thinking of back then.. If that makes any sense. I'm surprised you enjoyed the style of story and characters though.

Sorry, it kept cutting my replies off for some reason. I think what I was trying to say was that it kind of changes your question.

Could I imagine 10 years ago that you would be pining for a Jrpg or Final Fantasy in the future? Trouble is, the type of game FF7 Remake is wouldn't be what I'd be thinking of back then.. If that makes any sense. I'm surprised you enjoyed the style of story and characters though.

FF7 remake far better. i have no desire to play original FF7 especially its text based combat and no voice acting.

do you think i will like FF8 if it will remake? your fav game of all time?

FF7 remake far better. i have no desire to play original FF7 especially its text based combat and no voice acting.

do you think i will like FF8 if it will remake? your fav game of all time?

Hard to say, good chance you might enjoy the gameplay. Annoys me a bit that there was talks/leaks about FF9 remake already but nothing on 8.

• Adding to that, I don't really want a FFVIII remake, for a number of reasons, but at least in the 90's or early 2000's, when I heard a remake was being made, I knew I was likely to be playing it relatively soon. If they announced they were making a FFVIII remake today, I'd probably be seeing the proper ending & credits roll when I'm in my early 50's....
    I'm not really hyped for any game that's going to take a decade to make/release and even less so for a remake of a game I've already technically played, beaten already or could at the very least just buy the original and play it right now.

• Doubling down on my #2 Baldur's Gate III

It isn't like these kinds of games show particularly well in trailers but I truly think BGIII has all time great potential.

Youtube Video

• 1-Spider-Man 2: Can't wait for symbiote powered gameplay!
    2-Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League: Why did you show Batman!?
    3-Resident Evil 4(Remake): I love RE and want them to continue remakes!
    4-The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom: Sequel to a best open-world ever!
    5-Dead Space(Remake): I'm planning to play og first but also want this one too!

6-Horizon Forbidden West: Burning Shores: Them ditching PS4 got me excited and it will be more compact than the main game so why not?
    7-Star Wars Jedi: Survivor: Gameplay looks even more Unchartedesque and I'm here for it!
    8-Alan Wake II: Please take RE2 as an inspiration!
    9-Replaced: Looks great but I'm keep getting dissapointed by these beatiful looking indies in recent years!
    10-Atomic Heart: Fast, crazy and fun! If it has a good story too we are in for a treat! Hope it's not a scam!

HMs:
    -Wanted: Dead: 7th gen mentality here with a classic TPS game. Don't be too long and know your place please!
    -Hogwarts Legacy: This game didn't impress me at all but I'll check it out eventually. Don't think it will be more than swimmin' in 7s.
    -Warhammer 40K: Space Marine II: Gameplay looks AWESOME! Maybe it's time to finish first one!
    -Silent Hill 2(Remake): I'll try to play og before this one. Bloober has lot to prove to me considering The Medium, so good luck!
    -Hollow Knight: Silksong: Change that God damn checkpoint system!

• Thanks for the information