Best game shown at The game awards?

• Hello,

What are the best game reveal/shown at the game awards?

heres mine

Youtube Video

Youtube Video

Youtube Video

Youtube Video

• Judas looks like... something... Really don't know what to make of it, but I love Levine's work.

Star Wars Jedi Survivor looks instantly appealing. The animations are unbelievably fluid and kinetic like watching an athlete. As tech evolves, so does the potential for Star Wars games. There looked to be a fluidity and freedom in the combat. Use the force to turn a Storm Trooper into a meat shield or perhaps just slice n dice. I honestly think I'll skip the first and go straight to this sequel.

Balduer's Gate III has a nice trailer with a lot of small details. The characters look really varied and I can already imagine how every playthough is different. I feel like the immersion, player choice, and obviously that sweet Larian / DnD storytelling is going to make this a Top 3 RPG ever made.

DSII looked really interesting. Death Stranding was a really fun game with a really colourful cast of characters. The best part is that the physics engine made literally anything possible in a sequel. I expect DSII to be off the wall gameplay wise. Hell, even DS Directors Cut felt insanely free and open and potentially endless.

• Games that show actual gameplay:

• Viewfinder. I was blown away when I saw the twitter threads showcasing this game in its earlier state sometime ago, good to see that the feeling is still there when I watched the trailer at the show.
    • SW Jedi Survivor. Game sequels are usually better than their counterparts so I'm down for this already, and the trailer only strengthened that feeling.
    • Warhammer 40K Space Marine 2. I feel like the first game is teetering between AA and AAA, but this one seems pretty high budget. The level of chaos on display is always high.

I would have also added FFXVI above but honestly the trailer didn't add much to the hype, I've seen enough of it and I just want to play it already.

Games with non-gameplay trailers:

• Armored Core VI. This trailer gave me goosebumps, the audiovisuals on display is like a mecha fan's wet dream.
    • HFW Burning Shores. LA looks hella nice lol
    • Dead Cells: Return to Castlevania. Very fun animated trailer, and the logo reveal at the end is masterful.

• Batman in Suicide Squad Kill The Justice League
    I knew he was in it after a chance 1 on 1 meeting with him in a elevator at a convention but it's nice to see it officially confirmed, although that is one boss fight that's probably going to hurt like hell afterwards.

Judas
    It's System Shock....or Bio Shock, but with companions?

Spacemarine 2
    Bring on the Orcs

Death Stranding 2
    Loved the first one, even if I'm not entirely able to put into words why as something about just delivering packages just scratched a itch I didn't know I had.

Tekken 8 and Street Fighter 6
    Give it to me now (please let me be selected for the next beta)