What was your Huber Moment in the past? What about next week?

• @Edd Yeah, there is definitely something amazing about editing.

• The Last guardian for last year.
    Unkarted & Playstation all star will be my next week's Huber moment. For real, EZA is back for E3 might be the best!

• Halo: The Master Chief Collection in 2014. Finally, after 13 years, Halo 1 on Xbox Live!

Then the game came out. :cry: :cry: :cry:

• Unoriginal answer but it was the FFVII: Remake that got me excited. I was also watching the GT podcast during it so that helped stir emotions as well. xD

• Global Moderator

I think it's more difficult now. I'll be excited for something but I'm not sure I'd have a reaction like Huber.

Either way, I think it has to be that MGS2 E3 trailer. Seeing that trailer was mind blowing and even now, it still holds up.

• @tokeeffe9 Yes, that original MGS2 reveal is the most mindblowing moment I can think of.

• Mine is depressing. When I saw that Red Ash was being kickstarted, and I realized that it was going to be MegaMan Legends 3 in spirit, I was beyond happy. I was leaning back in my chair after reading about it, and was just so relieved I was going to get to go back to that world, at least in spirit.

Then I realized that Mighty Number 9 wasn't shaping up so hot, that it was also alongside a second Kickstarter for an anime nobody asked for. Then it sunk it that it really wasn't going to fill the void. On top of that over the next few weeks it became obvious it wasn't going to hit funding. Then a publisher swooped in and they still asked for more money for "extra" stuff.

It was a rollercoaster of being pulled up to a high I thought I'd never see, then sliding down right back to the low I felt when MML3 was axed.

• E3 2010. Sony conference. It's dull.
    Suddenly, the press conference comes to a halt.
    The sequel to my favorite PC game of all time is announced by Gabe Newell.
    Dreams came true.

Extra important to me since Portal 2 is now my favorite video game.

• In recent memory? Probably Dragon quest 7/8 western release getting announced during the nintendo direct. It's really hard being a fan of the series as long as it's under square-enix its rule and absolutely no info for years.

DQ8 is my favourite of all time so getting that sweet 3DS-version with new content after the shitty mobile-port was a moment of pure, unrelenting joy for me. :)

• @ALLCAPS ....but did it make you cry like an anime-fan on prom-night?

(But seriously, it's sad how poor this game is being handled.)

• My ultimate Huber moment would be anything Grim Fandango-related. Really, anything new. I would pass out.
    Also Sonic Adventure 3, with Crush 40 making the music... might actually happen. Would be the absolute highlight of E3 for me.

• I don't think I ever had the "YES" reaction that Huber had, although I was really happy for the VII remake and I had my fair share of "omg this looks amazing" moments, especially when the PS3 was announced with the Killzone 2 trailer and a couple more beautiful looking games. I have been impressed, but I never felt the "we won, this is amazing, we waited so long for this". I don't think there was a game I really cared about that wasn't continued. There is one thing I would feel like that though. Right now, we all think that Silent Hills is dead - Kojima left, Konami are posturing as if they are skipping town, all hope is lost. But if Konami are really going into pachinko business, they don't need their IP's. There is a small chance they will really just give up on game development and sell off all their franchises. Maybe Sony can buy them and hire Kojima to get back on Silent Hills when he finishes his current project. One can dream. If I have to settle for something less impossible, but still amazing - gameplay from the new Kojima game.

• I don't have the emotional capacity to have a Huber moment. I'm more of a constant medium kind of guy. I don't get highs, I don't get lows. I just exist. Games are pretty cool though.

• @Nesnomis that's the most Ian Hinck-ian comment I've ever seen.

• I think I just got my Huber moment :
    Youtube Video

Like, basically, I don't care about E3 anymore. I'll just watch that trailer until I can play the game.

Edit: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4fp47t_vampyr-e3-trailer-esrb-pc-gaming-show_videogames

• @faris said in What was your Huber Moment in the past? What about next week?:

Another SSX game this time done with the style of Tricky/3 taking into account all the things fans wanted.

This is mine, 100%. Show me a trailer with a city track and I'll probably never recover. I can't believe we haven't seen SSX at E3 in five years. This is the first EA presser I'm missing due to work though, so naturally this year will be the year we get a reveal!

• There's a lot of great moments of Huber being Huber, but my favorite one was when he was being Hogger, and tried to ride a friggin dragon.

• My biggest Huber moment was E3 2013 with the double whammy of the reveal of FFXV and Kingdom Hearts 3. Saw that live and I absolutely lost my SHIT.

• Although I didn't get to Huber levels, I shouted out and shed a couple tears when they announced KH3 a few years back. Still waiting... ;c

• The Final Fantasy XV trailers can come really close to making me cry. The Final Fantasy VII Remake was what made to scream and hide behind my chair, though, peeking over the top.