What was your Huber Moment in the past? What about next week?

• Star Wars Battlefront EA and Final Fantasy 7 remake.

• Seeing Midna in Hyrule Warriors. I wasn't that in to Hyrule Warriors to begin with, but my love for Twilight Princess runs deep, I started crying on the spot. I had a similar reaction to Twilight Princess HD's announcement.

I think I'll probably have a Huber moment next week too. Persona 5 has me hyped to the max, and getting to see any bits of the localized version is sure to get me pumped. Hopefully we'll see some Ni No Kuni 2 as well. I also can't wait to see what Nintendo has in store for Zelda and Pokemon. Like every year I'm still holding a torch for Mother 3.

• I just don't want the Allies to overreact in an attempt to garner as much attention as last year. Sure there are plenty of franchises that, if a new game was announced, deserve clapping and shouting but only games like Half-life 3 warrant standing on chairs or jumping up and down while pounding on the nearest surface.

That being said, I did jump up and down like an idiot at the FF7 remake announcement and I hope we get a couple more big surprises this year.

• @Ehie-Yovach said in What was your Huber Moment in the past? What about next week?:

I just don't want the Allies to overreact in an attempt to garner as much attention as last year. Sure there are plenty of franchises that, if a new game was announced, deserve clapping and shouting but only games like Half-life 3 warrant standing on chairs or jumping up and down while pounding on the nearest surface.

If you knew the Allies at all you would know that they would never do that. :P

• Seeing the trailer for MGS2 and how it was not cg.
    I guess FFVII:R reveal and seeing actual gameplay footage not soon after.

• I don't know if I had something as great as a Huber moment, but the two times I've been closest to one have to be Last Guardian last year and that Smash Bros Brawl reveal trailer in ¿2006?. It was so exciting! I watched that trailer so many times in the days after the announcement.

• Mine was definitely when the FFVII Remake was announced. I cried a little bit when I recognised the music from that initial reveal trailer, then jumped up and down with excitement by the end.
    Nothing they could do next week would have me repeat that experience, unless they announce a new Legacy of Kain, and that's never going to happen, as much as I wish it did. :(

• Going through some E3 reactions from last year, I'd like to think the guy on the right, is the German version of Huber.

Youtube Video – [05:32..]

• I don't know if it'll reach the level of Huber, but a new Shinobi game in the style of Revenge of Shinobi would get me pretty hyped. I'd love a new 2D entry in to the series.

• @ObbyDent said in What was your Huber Moment in the past? What about next week?:

My biggest Huber moment was E3 2013 with the double whammy of the reveal of FFXV and Kingdom Hearts 3. Saw that live and I absolutely lost my SHIT.

This right here. I downright got chills when the KH music started playing and Sora lept from his old looks to the new HD look. The reveal of Psychonauts 2 was pretty dope for me too, loving the first one back in the day..

Possible Huber moments for me, even though I know realistically most if not all of these will not come true:

• Skate 4
    • New Prince of Persia
    • Dark Cloud 3
    • Bully 2
    • Sequel to Kya: Dark Lineage (props to anyone who remembers this game)
    • Beyond Good & Evil 2 (that leaked footage or whatnot was awesome)