The PSN meet & greet

• burns807
    feel free to add

• PSN ID - runner609

I play overwatch and UC4 multiplayer (casual play). I am on EST time zone.

• ChieBestWaifu, I don't play too much multiplayer but I wouldn't mind having some allies on my friend list.

• As far as multiplayer goes I've dropped a lot of games, but I play a bit of Smite and Paragon on PSN. And I have friends who just party chat with me to BS and share play while I'm on games like Blood Bowl 2. Screen names are in the sig =)

• Just so you all know, there is an Easy Allies group on PSN. It was formerly the GameTrailers group, so if you were a member of that, you're a member of this one as well!

• PSN: MeMorrow

I play a bit Star Wars Battlefront and Uncharted Multiplayer.
    But mostly story focused games. Anyone wann play Trine 3?

• PSN: ThePrakash
    I just started playing Overwatch and U4 multiplayer and would be down to play with the Allies (and get crushed). I am also good for Doom and Street Fighter V. I am so excited for a EasyAllies SFV tourney

• PSN: Xijk
    I play a ton of Overwatch, feel free to add xD

• I've added you all :D. My PSN is bluscorp91 and I enter "EZA" as my message.

• PSN: thellis

You can call me ellis though. Thellis is hard to pronounce and I wish I could change it

• My PSN is Jamicov, feel free to add me! Recently I've been doing quite a bit of Overwatch, so it'd be cool to play with some of you!

• PSN: Dovinian

I'm fanatical about Street Fighter, GTAV, The Witcher 3, Fallout 4.

• Sadly my psn is TheRealGeoFlame.
    I only really play fighting games online. Dont have SFV but will get it cause of Ibuki, I never get a fighting game unless my main characters are in it.
    I play mostly BlazBlue, its my favorite fighter with Guilty Gear just behind it. Both games for me have so many characters I like to play as.
    Most of my fighting games are on PS3 but always down to play. Can't wait to get Last Blade 2, haven't played that game in a long time.

• Inustar

I don't play too many multiplayer games, just Overwatch right now. I don't have anything to voice chat with, but it's always nice to have more friends. Especially more Allies.

• @GeoFlame You just reminded me I need to buy new Guilty Gear. I used to play that all the time as a teen on me friend's playstation. Ky Kiske was my fave.

• Psn:Fallen201

Feel free to add me but I don't play to much multiplayer stuff.

• PSN:MMA_fan85

Don't really play too many competitive multiplayer games, way more into CooP. I also consider myself "A player of all games, a finisher of none" in that its fairly rare for me to finish most of the games I own. I'm always on to the next game which means whatever I was currently working on gets pushed to the side. Am I the only one?

• @TheMarcV said in The PSN meet & greet:

PSN:MMA_fan85

Don't really play too many competitive multiplayer games, way more into CooP. I also consider myself "A player of all games, a finisher of none" in that its fairly rare for me to finish most of the games I own. I'm always on to the next game which means whatever I was currently working on gets pushed to the side. Am I the only one?

Nope. This is my fatal flaw. Its why I like Overwatch, there's nothing to finish.

• @SweetJohnnyCage I posted on both GT and the EZA community with links for the EZA main site. So hopefully people have made their way here

• darthprince4

Not a huge MP guy either, but feel free to add me = ] Would love to have some fellow allies on my friends list.
    I'm been meaning to try out Helldivers tho, anyone still play that?