The PSN meet & greet

• PSN: Dovinian

I'm fanatical about Street Fighter, GTAV, The Witcher 3, Fallout 4.

• Sadly my psn is TheRealGeoFlame.
    I only really play fighting games online. Dont have SFV but will get it cause of Ibuki, I never get a fighting game unless my main characters are in it.
    I play mostly BlazBlue, its my favorite fighter with Guilty Gear just behind it. Both games for me have so many characters I like to play as.
    Most of my fighting games are on PS3 but always down to play. Can't wait to get Last Blade 2, haven't played that game in a long time.

• Inustar

I don't play too many multiplayer games, just Overwatch right now. I don't have anything to voice chat with, but it's always nice to have more friends. Especially more Allies.

• @GeoFlame You just reminded me I need to buy new Guilty Gear. I used to play that all the time as a teen on me friend's playstation. Ky Kiske was my fave.

• Psn:Fallen201

Feel free to add me but I don't play to much multiplayer stuff.

• PSN:MMA_fan85

Don't really play too many competitive multiplayer games, way more into CooP. I also consider myself "A player of all games, a finisher of none" in that its fairly rare for me to finish most of the games I own. I'm always on to the next game which means whatever I was currently working on gets pushed to the side. Am I the only one?

• @TheMarcV said in The PSN meet & greet:

PSN:MMA_fan85

Don't really play too many competitive multiplayer games, way more into CooP. I also consider myself "A player of all games, a finisher of none" in that its fairly rare for me to finish most of the games I own. I'm always on to the next game which means whatever I was currently working on gets pushed to the side. Am I the only one?

Nope. This is my fatal flaw. Its why I like Overwatch, there's nothing to finish.

• @SweetJohnnyCage I posted on both GT and the EZA community with links for the EZA main site. So hopefully people have made their way here

• darthprince4

Not a huge MP guy either, but feel free to add me = ] Would love to have some fellow allies on my friends list.
    I'm been meaning to try out Helldivers tho, anyone still play that?

• @TheMarcV said in The PSN meet & greet:

PSN:MMA_fan85

heh heh heh, I hear ya bud. I'm trying to do better though, backloggery ftw!

• DavePooV8. Doing the Overwatch thing.

• PSN: ElShmiablo
    Please mention you are from EZA if you do add me.

I play a little bit of everything. Rainbow 6 is my goto shit right now, but I'll hop on some Destiny, Diablo, or whatever really.

• PSN : SabotageTheTruth (real original, I know). Mostly playing Overwatch currently, feel free to give me an add, just lemme know you're an ally. Love and respect.

• @Zayan-Hafeez
    Oh man, I should have figured Id see you on here haha. Zayan and I randomly met each other at PSX last year. I went and ended up sitting next to Zayan for Sony's presser, I think he was reading Inhumans on his tablet and we started chatting, found out we both were big fans of GT. Remember we even talked bout if the GT guys even did anything like Pateron we'd totally back them, so random how everything's played out.

• Mine is the same as my user name "Argrim" and I have a bunch of games to play like helldiver, killzone ect

• Global Moderator

I play all sorts of Multiplayer games. Recently its been Paragon, Battleborn, Overwatch sometimes I end up buying games to play with some of the Twitch chat regulars. Feel free to add me but make sure to include EZA or something so I know where the friend request came from.

PSN: Swordfish00830

• PSN is bersi94 and i usually play a lot of DS3 pvp.

• DoneS21
    Dont really play much multiplayer but I do play a lot of overwatch lately

• I have a group of friends that I play with and generally don't play outside that group but feel free to add me.

PSN Farsendor

• Bl8taman, on vacation now but when i get back i plan on buying Overwatch. Add me!!