WWE - Who is hyped!?

• KO-MANIA!

I got the results and the Hunter interference spoiled on facebook, but it was still an amazing moment!

• http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2016-08-29/article/cesaro-suffers-injury-on-raw

I don't even know what to say. So unfortunate, my favourite guy getting injured again. My medical vocabulary in English isn't that great. "Cesaro suffered multiple contusions to the lumbar spine". How serious is that? I mean I saw that hit of course and the match had to be quit quicker than it was supposed to. I hope it wouldn't be too serious... :/

• Haven't followed for years but by chance was reminiscing with a friend today:

Youtube Video

• I couldn't share my impressions on NXT Takeover and SummerSlam because I was lagging behind, but I'm all caught up now!

Really happy that KO won, but I'm not happy about the way it happened. Didn't they say, at the time of the brand split, that the show would be "all about the superstars, and not about management and backstage drama"? I remember that pretty clearly. Cause that surely didn't last long... Or did that only apply to SmackDown?

Looks like we're heading towards another family feud, with Triple H trying to push his own guy, against the authority of Mick Foley and Steph. I mean it can still be cool, but I'm a bit disappointed that they didn't keep their word for more than a month :/

@Sentinel-Beach About Cesaro, I still have hope that it's part of the storyline, the spot looked pretty well executed (though very scary!), and Cesaro really looked like he was selling the injury, but not actually in pain. I hope!

• Does anyone know if Luke Harper's ever coming back? How serious was his injury? He's really one of my favourites as well, the best in the Wyatt Family, and overall a really great big guy wrestler.

Also, his real name is Jon Huber. :O

• Global Moderator

I saw Caesaro get help walking up to the ramp by two refs. He was in pretty bad shape.

• @Swordfish00830 Could still be part of the show. No? Please, god :(

• Two really good matches on the CWC quarter-finals. I think the first one was the most balanced of these four matches when it comes to hype. Still, I would have wanted to see Tozawa in the semifinals. Ibushi's win was kind of a no-brainer, and next week I'm 90 % sure that ZSJ and TJ Perkins will win.

• Global Moderator

Just watched the latest CWC episode. Two incredible matches hard to choose a favorite. I think I will go with Bryan vs Ibushi brutal match. Especially thaf movd Ibushi took from Bryanto his neck.

• Can't believe they let Kendrick use the burning hammer move, never would have thought WWE would say yes to that! What an incredible match and quite emotional at the end too.

• Yeah, Ibushi-Kendrick was seriously scary to watch at times, what a match!

But with all the injuries that happened recently, most significantly Finn Balor's, don't you guys think that The Miz was kinda right when he told Daniel Bryan he had never been injured because he wrestles "carefully"? Of course, if everyone wrestled like Miz, matches would be a lot more boring, but maybe some guys are taking it too far these days, no?

• @Axel said in WWE - Who is hyped!?:

Yeah, Ibushi-Kendrick was seriously scary to watch at times, what a match!

But with all the injuries that happened recently, most significantly Finn Balor's, don't you guys think that The Miz was kinda right when he told Daniel Bryan he had never been injured because he wrestles "carefully"? Of course, if everyone wrestled like Miz, matches would be a lot more boring, but maybe some guys are taking it too far these days, no?

The Miz has been on fire lately, and the way he wrestles fits his character perfectly. The more varied styles we get, the better.
    Remember Hunters championship run last year? His in ring style, is also a very different, more old school style. He knows how to build a match, with a clear beginning, middle and ending.
    The guys nowadays, just starts with a bang, and just keeps going.

I don't know what I prefer, a little bit of both perhaps?

Finn Balor talks about this topic on the latest Ross Report

• My joy for WWE has waned over the past year. Going to see NXT in December two days before my birthday...Sadly by myself as no one else watches it.

• The opening segment on RAW was excellent. Owens getting the heat as he should as a heel, and Rollins finally getting into those babyface frames. He's so over, great to hear the audience behind him.

That Sasha's bit was scary as f*ck! Don't do that, WWE! Damn. I was starting to feel sad and all. Thank God it turned into a perfect 180, yes! Better than could've expected. And Sasha looked really pretty there (as always).

Cesaro. Soooo... we're getting four straight wins now? There's no other option here. Why would they give this to Sheamus, who's been there, done that? But how do they sell Cesaro's win in two days now? He's pretty beaten up now, storywise. That was a quick match and all in that perspective.

Strawman and Nia Jax both finally touched the regular roster this time, they've had like six crush matches or what's the term.

• And don't forget the return of BO Dallas!!

Really, I'm glad they're giving lowcarders a chance, we also had Darren Young vs Jinder Mahal. On RAW! And it really wasn't great haha, but it makes the main eventers feel more special, it balances the show, I'm all for it.

Also at the end, when Reigns showed up, I think it's pretty telling that I had completely forgotten about him. Not once during RAW did I wonder when we were gonna see him... And all I could think as he entered the ring was "Wouldn't it be awesome if he actually shook Owens's hand right now??" But nope, Reigns will always remain flat...

• Anyone planning to watch CM Punk's debut in UFC this weekend? I'm pretty scared for him, I really hope he at least puts up a good fight.

I'll be watching live and I'm already stressing haha!

• @Axel I have a feeling he is going to get dropped in about 1 minute.

• @Axel said in WWE - Who is hyped!?:

And don't forget the return of BO Dallas!!

I liked how they debuted Bo Dallas now. He seems more... Raw.

• Global Moderator

CM Punk made his UFC debut tonight he lost in the first round but what did you expect.

• That was painful to watch, I was hoping he'd at least put up a fight. That Mickey Gall kid is good though, maybe this match will make a star out of him. Liked Punk's speech at the end, but I honestly don't see him ever making it, at least not before several more years of training, and he'll be pretty old by then... Kudos to him for going all the way though!

And now, who is hyped for Backlash?? ;)