WWE - Who is hyped!?

• LOL. Paige goes in and out. They'll soon show the door to her.
    http://www.wwe.com/article/paige-suspended-60-days

• @Sentinel-Beach So long as she's going out with Del Rio she won't appear on shows. Apparently the real beef is that he's a terrible influence on her in WWE's eyes.

• She also send out some angry tweets about WWE, so yeah she's done.

• So what do you guys think of Goldbergs return?

I think he delivered a very strong promo, and it was good feels all around. The match itself is not gonna be a 5 stars match, but damn I'm looking forward to it.

• @MonsTruz Excellent promo from a guy who's not usually good at promos. If there's one good thing about modern day WWE matches it's that it'll be choreographed to the point where it at least doesn't suck :P

• Global Moderator

The only odd thing that Goldberg did was awkwardly pull kids out the audience and give awkward hugs

• @Swordfish00830 He just want's to be a superhero for the children! Imagine if Reigns had said that?

I'm so looking forward to the match!
    Any ideas why they are not saving it for mania? Is Lesnar going over, and then the final match at mania?

• Hell in a Cell PPV results:

I'm not really sure what to think about the RAW Women's title at the moment. I mean, because it's only Sasha and Charlotte, and once again the title just changed hands. Neither gets a two-in-a-row. Don't get me wrong, I really like them both and think they're great in the ring, but the situation is now starting to get too... stale? Even boring? Well, maybe not boring yet, but some fresh ideas, i.e. faces would be welcome.

And when will Jericho get the belt?! Do they still continue with the Owens/Rollins feud? I guess, since Rollins got cheated again, but man, I'm just not feeling anything in this picture.

• @Sentinel-Beach
    Yeah it's weird how they are playing hot potato with the title. My thinking is, they want Charlotte to keep her undefeated streak at PPVs, but that's just poor planing then.

The match was great though, and match of the night!

Yeah, it's amazing how much Jericho has gotten himself over again. He really is a master of the craft.
    I like the dynamic between him en Owens, and I think they are going to co captain the raw SS team, and that will probably lead to a title match at the next ppv.

• Hello allies, new to the forums but love wrestling.

I'm starting to like Charlotte even more day after day I think they are on to something, I don't like the hot potato stuff with the title but I admit it surprises me everytime it happens.

I'm super hyped about Survivor Series, I think this ppv is the one that will get better with the recent brand extension, who do you think will challenge Dolph?

• Been lurking for a few months and this thread has flown way under my radar. Wrestling is the only other thing that rivals my enjoyment of video games! I am eager to share stories and swap yarns about it here!

When did you start watching? Late 80s/Early 90s at the ripe old age of 4. My father was a big fan and we'd watch it together. I was easily amused by the antics of Junkyard Dog in my early years.
    Who is your all time favorite? The late, great, Macho Man Randy Savage. DIG IT! I was heartbroken that he did not make it into the Hall of Fame before his passing.
    Favorite match of all time? Savage/Steamboat at WMIII. It's a bit cliche but it is so good.
    And current hero? Kevin Owens is a lot of fun to watch. Honorary shout out to the New Day. (That Mania entrance!)

I spent a few years training in professional wrestling before realizing I wasn't cut out for it, so I tend to see things in a completely different light and I've developed a deep respect for anyone who steps foot in the squared circle.

The brand split has made things more exciting than they have been in a long time. The flood of international talent and growth of NXT is nothing short of remarkable.

It's a great time to be a wrestling fan!!

• I totally missed the questions let me see:

When did you start watching?
    Around Wrestlemania 19 I started watching constantly, i'm from Mexico and before that it was hard to found a channel that broadcasted raw or smackdown.

Who is your all time favorite?
    Eddie Guerrero is my favorite, I was heartbroken when he past away and still watch his matches on the network

Favorite match of all time?
    Kurt Angle VS Eddie Guerrero at WM 20, the ending with the boot was amazing.

And current hero?
    Has to be AJ Styles with a well deserved mention to Kevin Owens

• I finally caught up after falling behind during my holiday.

Holy crap the Women's Hell in a Cell match, they really pulled out all the stops, it was amazing. And I get what you're saying about the title switching back and forth between the two, but honestly I find it more refreshing than anything else. This situation is actually very rare, usually the title gets captured, successfully defended, and then there's a succession of different challengers until someone beats the champ and the cycle starts again. So I don't mind this situation, and I think it's come to an end anyway, it looks like Bayley is up next to challenge Charlotte.

• What's everyone's favourite promo?

Mine's Stone Cold's 3:16 promo after King of the Ring 1996. Talk about a guy getting thrown a ball and running with it, this promo made the Stone Cold character what it is - and he wasn't even supposed to be the guy winning the tournament!

Youtube Video

• When did you start watching?

Who is your all time favorite?

(WCW / Attitude Era) Chris Jericho, (Attitude Era) Hardy Boyz

Favorite match of all time?

Triangle Ladder Match @ Wrestlemania 2000: Hardy Boyz vs. Dudley Boyz vs. Edge & Christian

And current hero?

Still Jericho i guess, haven't really followed for the last 2-3 years

Shoutout to http://www.cagematch.net/ probably the best Wrestlingsite on the Internet, huge Database about everything Wrestling, from Wrestlers, Promotions, Matches, Storylines, Promos etc... you can find everything there and you can even rate it!

• Adding Shane into the mix in the SD's men's team gives a nice little extra flavor to the whole thing, I feel. Here's hoping they're cooking something bigger with this as well.

• @Mr-M My favourite promo has to be Punk's original pipe bomb. It was just so magnificent.. When that happened, it felt like everything had changed.

I miss Punk..

• So, SmackDown 900 happened. Are we supposed to understand now, that the Undertaker has returned for the weekly shows? Whaaaat? His speech leaned towards that. Not anymore bound to WrestleMania or something like that, as he's done his annual showings only there for the last five years or so. I'd be cool with him returning, just wondering if he still has the stamina. I mean, the man's 51 now, and not getting younger. Of course he could just do promos like this and get physical in only PPVs. We'll see. Interesting in any case.

[Damn, Ric Flair was 59 in his last match against Shawn Michaels in 2008. Taker's a young boy still.]

• @Sentinel-Beach I think he's only really showed up to remind people that he does still exist and that you should be watching every week because "you never know who could turn up". He might have a year or two of wrestlemania and maybe rumble appearances left in him, but since WM30 he's looked terrible and that was 2.5 years ago now so don't get your hopes up.

• About Survivor Series results, in

So, that happened. I hope people weren't too eagerly waiting for the Lesnar/Goldberg match, because wow, 87 seconds. I had no expectations concerning that, I knew there would be something fishy, should we say, but I was more worried that Lesnar might go on a rampage mode and take it too rough. They went the other way. Well, this was meaningless from day one. Let's move on.

I'm glad Cesaro and Sheamus got to win their match. And they're getting a title match already today? Has the New Day already broken that record run? It really just feels that we're waiting for that to happen and THEN the belts can change owners.