WWE - Who is hyped!?

• @Axel

You have some great points, but I am over this feud. They keep wanting to make this great moment happen for Sasha, and it was great the first time, it was okay the second time, and now? I don't care anymore.
    They have great matches, but I honestly don't think the feud is very good. If they were to spread it out, with small bits here and there, and then culminating in a mania match, that would be awesome.

I know they don't really have any active female wrestlers on raw, so there is no one to really challenge for the title except Bayley, and they should wait on her.
    They should have enough dept, so that Charlotte could go over in a one and done title match at a ppv, while Sasha beat someone else.

At this point, are they just going to keep switching the title between the two until mania comes around? Then they can be 6 time womens champions.. yeah great.
    I don't mind them having a mania match, but they need to cool it down, or there will be nothing left.

• @MonsTruz I definitely agree that now they have to end it, the feud has run its course. If Charlotte regains the title one more time I'll switch to your camp ;)

• The Wyatt Family to defend SmackDown Tag Team Titles under the Freebird Rule
    http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/2016-12-06/article/wyatt-family-freebird-rule

Meaning Luke Harper is one of the champs as well. They'll do what New Day's been doing.

• @Sentinel-Beach Good! I think it makes their team an even greater threat and they should hold those belts for quite some time!

• @Sentinel-Beach

A great move! Now Harper can also take the pin, when they wanna take the titles of them.

• I forgot that roadblock is like next week? Too many PPVs D:

• The world today:

alt text

• Global Moderator

Roadblock is the last PPV of the year I think.

• I thought I saw some tweets spoiling the fact that Cesaro-Sheamus had beaten New Day on RAW, and I quickly looked away but was so mad at myself for getting spoiled.

So I was mad because why go all the way only to make them lose on the last day and not break the record? And I ended up being really surprised when New Day retained. Now I have to go back and see what those tweets were actually about!

Anyway, I really enjoyed those 2 triple threat matches, it made their new record much more epic and deserved, congrats to them, they turned a horrible, horrible gimmick into gold.

There's not a lot I'm looking forward to at Roadblock, it definitely feels like a filler PPV. Reigns better not win the Universal title, that would be ridiculous. I expect shenanigans between Owens and Jericho leading to a very entertaining feud between the two.

I think the only matches that I'm curious about are, weirdly, Zayn-Strowman and Big Cass-Rusev. Refreshing match-ups, and they actually built up those storylines nicely.
    Charlotte-Sasha XIII should be good but I hope it's the final chapter.

Added to the sentences I never thought I'd hear: "I'm worth one hundred Eva Maries!!"

• I'm guessing the winner of Sasha/Charlotte go into a feud with Bayley for the road to wrestlemania season.

• Roadblock had some good matches, and some I wasn't so into. About the results:

That tag team match was really entertaining to watch, what a performance from Cesaro and Sheamus. I'm so happy they got the belts, especially Cesaro. Man, he's impressive. And what a weird feeling this is again that something's actually happening in RAW's tag team section.

That Charlotte won was pretty clear, when you actually thought about it. They needed a heel champ who'd Bayley could then conquer in WrestleMania. That's a moment right there just waiting to happen. Just wondering what they'll cook up for Sasha.

I'm NOT into the Universal championship picture, haven't been all this time since Owens won it. Okay, the win itself was great with Triple H and all, but all these months with Rollins and now Reigns feud = no sell. I just find the whole situation boring. Jericho's been fun, at least. I think Triple H will return for Rollins in Royal Rumble to start set up that WM match between them.

I'm wondering if they'll really wait for WrestleMania for Owens vs. Jericho. I mean, come on, that HAS to happen at some point eventually. What bothers me is Finn Balor's role in everything. I'm assuming he's coming back in RR. It would just suck real hard if they give him the win there, because he DOES HAVE a rematch already in his backpocket.

Also Reigns remains a question mark, I'd hope they put him back in defending the US belt because that thing has no role now. But they've been building this Rollins & Reigns thing, too... We'll have to see how the pieces move.

And hey! Even Goldberg is after a title! What the hell. :)

• For me the highlight of Roadblock was Neville!

Damn, I'm suddenly very interested in the cruiserweight division now!
    He is really what the division needed, and the combination of him and The Brian Kendrick as the top heels, is very exciting to me. Also, compared to the other cruiser weights, damn Neville is jacked.
    Now they just need to create a compelling babyface character.

Also, on the other end of the scale, I really like how they are booking Strowman. They are really showing that he is a dominating force. I'm still not sold that he can have a good match, but everything so far has been pretty good.

It's also looking more and more likely, that we get Jericho vs. Owens for title at mania! That would be amazing. Although I don't know how the fozzy schedule is.

• @MonsTruz Neville is just what the division needs. Well, that and Gran Metalik.

Loved the finish to the Cesaro/Sheamus vs. New Day match. Such a crafty move by Cesaro and that pin from Sheamus was solid.

I can't believe we have a four-time women's champ in such a short amount of time, but Charlotte is a much better champ than Sasha.

Owens snatching the win in dubious fashion works for his character, but I think it diminishes the overall importance of the title. I want Balor to come back and reclaim what he never lost.

Reigns is the anomaly, for sure. Expect him to be a presence in the Rumble, but I'd really love to see an inter-promotional match between him and whoever the IC champ is to unify that mid-level title, with the winner taking it back to his brand.

WWE is on the up and up, I just need for them to really start that hard push to the Royal Rumble and then keep the momentum going into Wrestlemania.

I'm also dying for an Owens vs. Zayn match at WM. That'd be fantastic.

• I was actually surprised that Charlotte got the title back again, I now agree that this is getting a bit ridiculous, although they said there wouldn't be a rematch after this so the feud should be over anyway. Sasha took some scary bumps again, she was bleeding like crazy in the end!

I feel exactly the same way as @Sentinel-Beach about the Universal championship picture. On one hand it should be cool to have 3 or 4 guys gravitating around the title at the same time, it should add unpredictability, but it's just a mess, with Rollins whose face turn was too sudden, Reigns who still gets booed out of the building everywhere he goes, Owens being booked a bit too weak in my opinion (as heel champs often are, but look at Charlotte, that's a great heel champ!), and Jericho who's indeed very entertaining but also keeps losing so doesn't feel like he'd be much of a threat if he ever turned on Owens.

And don't get me started on Reigns barely ever defending his US title, and nobody seemingly interested in it... I was convinced they'd push Strowman after him, and that could have been a fun feud to follow, but it looks like he'll stay with Zayn until at least the Rumble (I wouldn't be surprised if those two kept going until Mania actually, it could be a great moment for Zayn if he won).

Really happy for Sheamus and Cesaro, and I'm curious to see where the New Day goes from there! If they stayed together as a faction but went for individual titles, like say, the US title, we could have entertaining storylines.

Don't mess this up, WWE!

• 205 Live is on Hulu and I just found this out! Rich Swann is ballin outta control!

One of my favorite themes, too! Though nothing is has good a GLORIOUS DOMINATION. Those two, plus Shinsukes and Asukas have got to be the best themes of 2016.

• It is starting to seem like Reigns will win the Universal belt from Owens in RR. Right? Why would they otherwise first strip him from the US belt? (Nice that Jericho could now add that to his list. (Not THAT list, lol.))

And Undertaker in the Royal Rumble match. Hmm. First I was like yeah, cool. But now I'm more thinking that will this actually lead to anything? Granted, there are a lot of guys whose entry doesn't lead to anything, but still. This feels kinda "cheating" in a manner of speaking that they put guys like Taker in who won't appear every week and won't thus hold up a story-line going into WM. ...Unless he will. Like for three months or so. I don't know, I have mixed feelings. He's a nice addition, but also a guy who either has to win or he'll look too weak for his character. Hell, I now remember seeing speculations of that fabled Cena/Taker match that has never yet happened in WM for the WWE Title. Could be reality after RR. Interesting times.

• @Sentinel-Beach Taker's only ever won once and it hasn't hurt his character ever - same with so many other characters. The rumble is the easiest loss a wrestler can take since it's harder to look like a chump than a star if you're given any sort of time to do anything.

• Global Moderator

Anyone interested in doing a Royal Rumble draft?

• @Swordfish00830 How would this work? We just pick the winners of each match plus the rumble winner? Also, yes I am interested in it.

• Global Moderator

Depending how many of us are interested. We divide the 30 picks evenly. We pick off the confirmed entry's in the rumble. Then we go with a wild card pick. Say I want the Iron Shiek or someone like that to be a mystery pick. Hope to at least get 4 others we would get 6 picks each.