WWE - Who is hyped!?

• Do any of you guys ever watch OSW ?
    The 'Old School Wrestling' review podcast.
    They've done loads of reviews about the PPV's from the Hulkamania Era, some WCW and ECW shows too. (super quality with regards to production and the knowledge of the hosts) ...start from Ep 24 ro so...give it a go. Honestly. It's amazing.

It's easily the best and funniest wrestling related thing to come about since the internet came about

http://oswreview.com/media/oswreview24/

• Dude OSW is my lifeblood.

• @DeweyDTruman well Helllloooooo fellow nogger :D

• This might be the best thing WWE had done in a while.
    Youtube Video

• I'm legit more excited about Big Bartholomew fighting the Sea Creature than any of the WM main events.

• alt text

• With Wrestlemania little more than a week away, who is excited and how will you be watching?

Myself, as I live in England and it'll be on from 1am-5am on Monday morning, I'll have to watch it on demand later in the week when I have time. Although these days I usually just skip the matches I have no interest in and maybe only watch the first and last 15 minutes of each match, depending on my free time.

I'm personally looking forward to seeing Roman Reigns defeat The Undertaker, solely because I can't wait to see how the crowd reacts.

• @DarthAmmii There should honestly be a Wrestlemania live stream with Huber and Brad.

• @zen Agreed

• @DarthAmmii I would up my Patreon if we could sit in on Brad and Huber PPV livestreams.

• Here's the deal. I really, really liked the man and thought he really was "the best in the world", but those CM Punk chants just need to stop. They serve no purpose and they're actually super annoying nowadays. The most recent was on RAW during that HHH/Rollins segment. Like, what the hell? And often it starts during women's segment, like Charlotte talking or something. I would kinda get it if we were in Chicago, but that hasn't been the case lately. Are people bored of what's happening in the ring and then start the chant? Or do they think they can annoy WWE / McMahons? Please stop. It's over, he's gone, been a long time already.

Another thing completely. Luke Harper is nowhere to be found in the WrestleMania card. Like really? The hell is this now? I thought he'd at least be in that Battle Royal. Or does this just mean that he'll play a surprise part in that title match somehow? He was really flying high a month ago and I was happy about that as was the crowd. If this PPV were anything other than WM he'd be in a title match, I feel. They kinda pulled him back suddenly. :/

• This was gold, by the way.
    alt text

Here's the match card, we have 13 clashes.
    http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/33/article/wrestlemania-33-match-card-previews-start-time-and-more

• The newest Huber Syndrome offers 51 minutes of WrestleMania hype with Huber and Brad! This was excellent. :) Next week we'll get Part 2, meaning reactions to everything of course, plus what happened/started in RAW and SmackDown next week as well.

Youtube Video

• @Sentinel-Beach said in WWE - Who is hyped!?:

Here's the deal. I really, really liked the man and thought he really was "the best in the world", but those CM Punk chants just need to stop. They serve no purpose and they're actually super annoying nowadays. The most recent was on RAW during that HHH/Rollins segment. Like, what the hell? And often it starts during women's segment, like Charlotte talking or something. I would kinda get it if we were in Chicago, but that hasn't been the case lately. Are people bored of what's happening in the ring and then start the chant? Or do they think they can annoy WWE / McMahons? Please stop. It's over, he's gone, been a long time already.

Totally agree, and it's not like when the crowd is trying to push a guy who's not getting a chance (like Daniel Bryan in his day). CM Punk doesn't want to come back, even if WWE started to beg him. He wants nothing to do with them, and probably never will. So yup, these chants don't accomplish anything except being disrespectful to whoever is in the ring.

Another thing completely. Luke Harper is nowhere to be found in the WrestleMania card. Like really? The hell is this now? I thought he'd at least be in that Battle Royal. Or does this just mean that he'll play a surprise part in that title match somehow? He was really flying high a month ago and I was happy about that as was the crowd. If this PPV were anything other than WM he'd be in a title match, I feel. They kinda pulled him back suddenly. :/

He had a slightly different look on SmackDown, with his hair tied, and it actually got me thinking that they could completely repackage him. Imagine if on next week's SmackDown, he shows up with short hair, no (or trimmed) beard, decent clothes, and a "normal" attitude, it would be quite a shocker.

And yup, those Total Bellas parodies were surprisingly funny!

• @Axel A new Luke Harper would be really cool, never thought about it before. Not that there's been anything wrong with him now. I've sometimes amused myself by thinking that so this is how "My Name Is Earl" ended. :) He's got those Jason Lee eyes hidden behind all that hair and beard.

• One day till Wrestlemania. What is everyone doing for it, anything special planned?

• Happy wrestlemania everyone!

Unfortunatly do to me being in Europe and having a job, I'm not going to watch the show until tomorrow evening.
    But I think this year is going to be a blast.

• Happy WM, too! Europe here also, just about to go to bed. I'll wake up in eight hours and then start the super WWE week by watching HOURS of wrestling. Watch out for spoilers tomorrow!

• @MonsTruz Same. It's probably not going to end till 5/6am here in England :(. Got a roof to fix tomorrow so I'll have to avoid the internet till I get home from work and the gym.

Helpful reminders:
    NO YOUTUBE
    NO REDDIT
    NO TWITTER
    NO FACEBOOK
    NO HUBER lol

• DAMN. That was a pretty good show! SO MUCH WAS GOOD.

But of course, I have complaints.

The intercontinental championship match should have switched places with the Cruiserweight championship match. That would have made the show a solid 9.

Aj deserved a better opponent. It was a nice match. But it could have been GREAT.

And the order of the matches felt odd to me.

Other than those three, I really enjoyed pretty much all the matches!...Except Corbin and Ambose lol