WWE - Who is hyped!?

• This might be the best thing WWE had done in a while.
    Youtube Video

• I'm legit more excited about Big Bartholomew fighting the Sea Creature than any of the WM main events.

• alt text

• With Wrestlemania little more than a week away, who is excited and how will you be watching?

Myself, as I live in England and it'll be on from 1am-5am on Monday morning, I'll have to watch it on demand later in the week when I have time. Although these days I usually just skip the matches I have no interest in and maybe only watch the first and last 15 minutes of each match, depending on my free time.

I'm personally looking forward to seeing Roman Reigns defeat The Undertaker, solely because I can't wait to see how the crowd reacts.

• @DarthAmmii There should honestly be a Wrestlemania live stream with Huber and Brad.

• @zen Agreed

• @DarthAmmii I would up my Patreon if we could sit in on Brad and Huber PPV livestreams.

• Here's the deal. I really, really liked the man and thought he really was "the best in the world", but those CM Punk chants just need to stop. They serve no purpose and they're actually super annoying nowadays. The most recent was on RAW during that HHH/Rollins segment. Like, what the hell? And often it starts during women's segment, like Charlotte talking or something. I would kinda get it if we were in Chicago, but that hasn't been the case lately. Are people bored of what's happening in the ring and then start the chant? Or do they think they can annoy WWE / McMahons? Please stop. It's over, he's gone, been a long time already.

Another thing completely. Luke Harper is nowhere to be found in the WrestleMania card. Like really? The hell is this now? I thought he'd at least be in that Battle Royal. Or does this just mean that he'll play a surprise part in that title match somehow? He was really flying high a month ago and I was happy about that as was the crowd. If this PPV were anything other than WM he'd be in a title match, I feel. They kinda pulled him back suddenly. :/

• This was gold, by the way.
    alt text

Here's the match card, we have 13 clashes.
    http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/33/article/wrestlemania-33-match-card-previews-start-time-and-more

• The newest Huber Syndrome offers 51 minutes of WrestleMania hype with Huber and Brad! This was excellent. :) Next week we'll get Part 2, meaning reactions to everything of course, plus what happened/started in RAW and SmackDown next week as well.

Youtube Video

• @Sentinel-Beach said in WWE - Who is hyped!?:

Here's the deal. I really, really liked the man and thought he really was "the best in the world", but those CM Punk chants just need to stop. They serve no purpose and they're actually super annoying nowadays. The most recent was on RAW during that HHH/Rollins segment. Like, what the hell? And often it starts during women's segment, like Charlotte talking or something. I would kinda get it if we were in Chicago, but that hasn't been the case lately. Are people bored of what's happening in the ring and then start the chant? Or do they think they can annoy WWE / McMahons? Please stop. It's over, he's gone, been a long time already.

Totally agree, and it's not like when the crowd is trying to push a guy who's not getting a chance (like Daniel Bryan in his day). CM Punk doesn't want to come back, even if WWE started to beg him. He wants nothing to do with them, and probably never will. So yup, these chants don't accomplish anything except being disrespectful to whoever is in the ring.

Another thing completely. Luke Harper is nowhere to be found in the WrestleMania card. Like really? The hell is this now? I thought he'd at least be in that Battle Royal. Or does this just mean that he'll play a surprise part in that title match somehow? He was really flying high a month ago and I was happy about that as was the crowd. If this PPV were anything other than WM he'd be in a title match, I feel. They kinda pulled him back suddenly. :/

He had a slightly different look on SmackDown, with his hair tied, and it actually got me thinking that they could completely repackage him. Imagine if on next week's SmackDown, he shows up with short hair, no (or trimmed) beard, decent clothes, and a "normal" attitude, it would be quite a shocker.

And yup, those Total Bellas parodies were surprisingly funny!

• @Axel A new Luke Harper would be really cool, never thought about it before. Not that there's been anything wrong with him now. I've sometimes amused myself by thinking that so this is how "My Name Is Earl" ended. :) He's got those Jason Lee eyes hidden behind all that hair and beard.

• One day till Wrestlemania. What is everyone doing for it, anything special planned?

• Happy wrestlemania everyone!

Unfortunatly do to me being in Europe and having a job, I'm not going to watch the show until tomorrow evening.
    But I think this year is going to be a blast.

• Happy WM, too! Europe here also, just about to go to bed. I'll wake up in eight hours and then start the super WWE week by watching HOURS of wrestling. Watch out for spoilers tomorrow!

• @MonsTruz Same. It's probably not going to end till 5/6am here in England :(. Got a roof to fix tomorrow so I'll have to avoid the internet till I get home from work and the gym.

Helpful reminders:
    NO YOUTUBE
    NO REDDIT
    NO TWITTER
    NO FACEBOOK
    NO HUBER lol

• DAMN. That was a pretty good show! SO MUCH WAS GOOD.

But of course, I have complaints.

The intercontinental championship match should have switched places with the Cruiserweight championship match. That would have made the show a solid 9.

Aj deserved a better opponent. It was a nice match. But it could have been GREAT.

And the order of the matches felt odd to me.

Other than those three, I really enjoyed pretty much all the matches!...Except Corbin and Ambose lol

• Alright, took me about five hours to watch all that, wow. All in all a pretty good show. Not that many great moments, but the one that shined absolutely the brightest: THE HARDYS ARE BACK! What a moment! A WrestleMania Moment! I felt like 15 again seeing these two in the ring, and with ladders, more specificly. :) Oh man, that was brilliant.

I wish they would have told us beforehand that this was Taker's final resting place. And I'm not super happy that Reigns just won him clean, no heel turn or anything. He's just 10 % more Superman again after this. ._.

Lesnar/Goldberg surprised me in a good way, that was actually pretty nice! I had no expectations going into this, thought it would be super short again with four moves maybe, but that was intense and fast and had an approriate amount of big moves. It felt that everything matched these two pretty damn well, given the circumstances. Nice job.

But why the hell did Bray have to lose? It made no sense. And where was the pay-off from those worms and bugs? Like, really. What was all this, the whole thing made no sense at all. Aaaah, I'm frustrated. For a moment I was like waiting for an actual Sister Abigail to appear or something. At least for a Bray win. :/

And what should have been as clear as Lesnar winning was supposed to be Corbin winning. But no, Dean's still got it? Wwwhhhyyyyy? This made no sense, either. Give the final push to Corbin, SmackDown! You were clearly on that road this far. A perfect place for that, plus you don't have that many big names in your show. This almost smells like some last minute Vince decision. Did Corbin piss him off somehow? Plus the whole match was on Kick-Off show, which was new information. Nice going for the IC title.

• I really liked mania! It was a really good event. Sure match of the week (not counting RoH) was the tag title match at takeover, but Wrestlemania delivered on so many levels.

Austin Aries vs Neville for the Cruiserweight Championship
    Great match. The two best of the cruiserweight division, and they worked a really cool match. It’s great seeing Aries on a mania stage. I was watching a lot of TNA back when Aries ruled the X-division, and relinquished the title to get a shot at the TNA world title, and eventually beating Booby Roode for the title. Ohh and never forget, that he shared the room with Bosman and Ben!

André The Giant Memorial
    Mojo Rawley...
    Never mind that fact, that I would like to see him vs. Taker in a buried alive match, to prevent Rawley from ever appearing on WWE television again. This was not particularly interesting.
    I don’t care about american football at all, so this moment meant zero to me. But I get it, Rawley has a famous friend, and WWE wants to capitalize on that, to make the mainstream news.

Baron Corbin vs Dean Ambrosse for the Intercontinental Championship.
    As we would say at Easy A.. The Disrespect. Putting the IC match on the preshow..
    The match ended up being pretty lukewarm, so it might have been a good call. I do think the feud will continue, and that their next match, could be really good. They might get a 20 min match on Smackdown, and that could end up being a blast.

AJ Styles vs. Shane McMahon
    Who knew? This turned out to be a great match. I guess AJ really can carry anybody to a great match. They told a really good and unique story. Both AJ and Shane played their parts really well, and that Shooting Star Press was awesome.
    It will be interesting seeing where they go with AJ from here. There is a lot of rumors of him going to RAW, so we will see tonight (or for a lot of us, tomorrow).

Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jericho for United States Championship
    It was a pretty good back and forth match. In comparison to AJ vs Shane, it was just pretty standard. Nothing really stood out (except the big list of Jericho), and it didn’t really feel like a blow off match to this feud. They might extend it to Payback, but we know Jericho is going on tour with Fozzy, so he will be gone soon.

RAW Womens Championship match
    Not really that interesting. They have mistreated the Bayley character, so I was not invested in the match. While I did not like Charlotte and Sasha playing hot potato with the title, they had some great matches, and should have gotten a 1v1 match at mania.

RAW Tag Team Championship match
    The fucking Hardy boys!!
    So for 15 minutes, I was just marking out like a little school boy.
    This was probably my match of the night, just because of how good it felt seeing the Hardy’s again. And they might even do a version of the broken gimmick?! At least Matt was leading delete chants.
    Even though they where just in a ladder match the night before, Jeff just had to jump of the biggest ladder.. ohh it was good.
    The biggest thing I’m looking forward to on RAW, is seeing the Hardy boys come out.

John Cena and Nikki Bella vs. The Miz and Maryse
    Another one for the main stream media.

Seth Rollins vs. Triple H
    This was a good all out brawl. I don’t think Triple H get’s enough credit, for how good he is in the ring. He really knows how to tell a story, and when you put him with a guy like Rollins, it’s gonna be great.
    Oh and Steph went trough a table!
    I’m surprised we didn’t see Samoa Joe at all.

Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt for the WWE Championship
    Yeah this was painful.. But, that was not really surprising. The whole feud has been crap.
    I hope they get the rematch out of the way quickly, cause I don’t wanna see this feud continue for another two months.

Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg for the WWE Universal Championship
    Super entertaining match!
    My eyes was glued to the screen. They went all out with the big guns from the get go, and told a good story about two guys, just going for the big moves, that could put the opponent away.
    Way better than I expected it to be!

SMACKDOWN Womens Championship
    Another situation, where it should have been Becky Lynch vs. Alexa Bliss.
    WWE need to get over this Naomi thing. I don’t care that she was the hometown girl. She is not good, and she never will be.
    I might just be upset, that my future wife (It's going to happen.. I'm telling you, it's going to happen) Becky Lynch didn’t win the title.

Roman Reigns vs. The Undertaker
    As Huber would say.. emotional.

You can say what you will about Reigns, but he can go in the ring. Yeah yeah, they botched the Tombstone, but much like the other good matches on the card, they told their own story. This was about the last outlaw, putting up a damn good fight against a guy, who was simply just stronger and faster.
    “You can out run the devil if you try, but you will never outrun the hands of time”

I’m in shock, that this was Takers final match. I know he has talked about retiring for a long time, but to think that WWE didn’t sell the PPV on the fact, that it could be his last match is unbelievable to me.
    I can only imagine that this was the way Taker wanted to finish. He obviously didn’t want to make a big deal out of it, just go to the ring, and tell a great story about the old veteran, that simply couldn't keep up anymore. Then when he lost, he didn’t say anything, he just left the gear in the ring, and stood on the ramp with is fist raised, while het go lowered into the unknown.
    He was a mystical figure when he entered the WWE 27 years ago, and he left the same way.
    This really hit me harder, than I would have thought. Taker has always been there, and now he is gone.
    Wrestlemania will never be the same again.

Here’s hoping he returns next year, as the american badass.. Keep rollin

• shittiest mania ever.

only good part was when the hardy boys returned.

Fuck Roman.