WWE - Who is hyped!?

• SmackDown feels great at the moment! Somehow just so refreshing. Owens was a no-brainer, but it still felt good seeing him arrive. Now with 70 % less beard, even. :) Also, Zayn just feels right on the blue brand. And it's great that the US title finally starts to get more hype around it, I mean the upcoming Owens/Styles will be really good, I feel. Those guys are on fire on the mic and in the ring, looking forward to that feud.

Charlotte arrived, and now I'm wanting that feud with Becky, like MonsTruz was anticipating earlier above. And will Lana get actually in the ring this time around? That was one sexy preview, by the way.

Rusev will fit nicely in SmackDown, that was a good surprise. He can be in both midcard and at the top, too, especially in SD with fewer folks.

Tag teams got Shining Stars and New Day. No matter whether you like the threesome or not, New Day will bring some life into the scene there. Good call. And English is now alone, what was the deal behind that again?

And man. Nakamura. What a wild card for the future, for the big feuds and titles. Feels good.

• Myself I have been super disappointed by WWE post-WrestleMania.

• Smackdown was pretty good.

• It's weird that AJ is suddenly in the United States picture, but man, that feud against Owens is going to be stellar. Owens did look weird without his normal beard though.

• Ziggler vs. Nakamura could be a really great match! Ziggler is probably not anybodies dream feud for Nakamura, but I think it's a very good starting point. Nakamura needs a win from the get go, and Ziggler can easily take a loss, and make Nakamura look like a million bucks.

• Charlotte is a great addition to the womens division. It still looks a couple of women short, but hey, now they got the most talented one.

• I'm looking forward seeing what they do with guys like Sami and Rusev.

• The tag division looks okay with New Day coming over, but I think they still needs a big team. I'm hoping we will get a #DIY call up sooner rather than later.

I'm super optimistic about WWE the next couple of months. It was a great Mania, and now they have shuffled talent around.

Now, best line of the week. Rene Young on talking smack to Shane: "You're limber, get it up there "

• WWE are killing Sami Zayn, he got pinned 2 weeks in a row by AJ Styles and Jinder Mahal so what was the point of moving him to SD??

• @A7X458 To be fair, he's billed as an underdog, and he needs to lose lots in his first few years on the main roster for that role to payoff if they plan on putting a belt on him.

• @DarthAmmii Yeah I agree. I think they are doing a remarkable job with Sami. If they can continue to show some restrain, they can have a truly great moment down the line.

Anybody else digging Jinder Mahal? I loved him on Smackdown this week. They need to emphasize the "being rich, and more cultural" part of his character though. Don't go to far into the race thing.

• I can't help but wonder if Jinder is getting a push because he beefed up.

Don't hinder the Jinder

JK please make it stop

• @DarthAmmii i agree but last week fans reaction to his entrance had me worried, but maybe it's was a bad crowd, plus i like what they did this week having his save AJ Styles from KO and Corbin, i like Jinder Mahal but please stop using the race angle.

• @parasitepaladin They are making a big push into India. They tried it with Khali, so Jinder is massive improvement over that.

Let's hope that after Summerslam, Jinder is the WWE champion, Slater is the Universal champion and Drew is NXT champion.
    Then 3MB will finally rule the land!

• @MonsTruz Ohhhh an India push. Okay, that makes complete sense. Shame the rest of the world has to suffer for it. He is much better, though I can't imagine Jinder being more popular than Khali in India. He was Mr. India after all. It just feels unnatural since Jinder wasn't even a midcarder, he was on the bottom and now he is the number one contender OUTTA NOWHERE WITH NO BUILD.

• That house of horrors sure was odd and underwhelming.

• @parasitepaladin Watching that sure was one of those moments that woke me up thinking "just wtf am I exactly watching right now?". Laughed out loud at my own reaction then. :D

• I was really hoping Jinder would appear in the actual house!

But hey, this was a pretty good ppv! The only match that I didn't care for was The House Of Horrors match.

• Global Moderator

They should of given the Hardys the House of horror match. They would of shown them how it is done.

• I ended up liking the PPV as well otherwise. It was sort of small enough but fresh, too.

• Jericho's win surprised me the biggest, I think. He's coming to SD now and all?
    • Bliss getting the belt is good, there's room at the top for fresh faces.
    • Tag team match was pretty good. The heel turn is kinda ok, I guess. I mean it gives a new angle for Sheamus & Cesaro. It will just be pretty hard for Cesaro to act like a heel, I feel. The man's just too fitting to be a face.
    • What else? Samoa Joe threw a small botch in there right with the 1-2-3. His shoulder was nowhere near the mat. That just feels like a weird spot to mess it up, but maybe he got confused where they were going or something.
    • Strowman's seriously just great. I mean the way a giant like that can move so smoothly and quickly. The man's an athlete. That post-match beating took me by surprise a little, still. And especially those blood coughs were even pretty nasty.

• About the Payback PPV:

The midcard matches saved the show, everything except the house of horror and strowman vs reigns was excellent.

The House of horror match was so bad, i just want to know who was the genius behind the idea.

• A way too funny shot. "After the party's over..."
    alt text

• Holy hell, is that a Breezango push? Oh am I am SO PUMPED.

• @Sentinel-Beach Been there.. Unfortunately I look more like Bray, than I do Randy.

• Popping in again because the fashion files piece was great, again.