WWE - Who is hyped!?

• It's was nice to see john cena beats Finn balor on Raw even with an injury, but at least he change his move set.

• How about that Pete Dunne vs. Tyler Bate match? Holy shit that was great. The UK guys just brings something else to the table, and it's beautiful. Ohh and JR calling the match.. And Bates is 20, and Dunne is 23 years old.
    So far the UK Championship scene has been wonderful.

I'm also really looking forward to Backlash.
    Styles vs Owens, and Ziggler vs. Nakamura has a lot of potential, plus the tag match could be really good.
    Then there is the train wreck of Jindermania vs. Orton. I think it's going to be a pretty boring match, but damn.. I'm still looking forward to it.

• Pete Dunne vs Tyler Bate, strong match of the year contender. Backlash was good, I'm curious about Jinder title reign and i should confess that i'm glad that Orton is no longer the champ.

• @drolejan Dunne vs. Bate was so good..

I'm digging Mahal so far. I was marking out when he won the title

• @Mr-M said in WWE - Who is hyped!?:

@Sentinel-Beach So long as she's going out with Del Rio she won't appear on shows. Apparently the real beef is that he's a terrible influence on her in WWE's eyes.

1. That's bull$#!^
    2. She's always been this... stand-off-ish, intolerant, abrasive, "I don't give a #u^&!" lady attitude since her debut, so for them to think that del rio has that much of an influence ....makes them seem stupid. It's like they never seen Total Divas. Or anywhere else that doesn't involve WWE directly. And her gimmick even reflects her attitude.

@Swordfish00830 said in WWE - Who is hyped!?:

The only odd thing that Goldberg did was awkwardly pull kids out the audience and give awkward hugs

Not exactly new, either. Cena's been doing that kind of thing for years.

@parasitepaladin said in WWE - Who is hyped!?:

@MonsTruz Ohhhh an India push. Okay, that makes complete sense. Shame the rest of the world has to suffer for it. He is much better, though I can't imagine Jinder being more popular than Khali in India. He was Mr. India after all. It just feels unnatural since Jinder wasn't even a midcarder, he was on the bottom and now he is the number one contender OUTTA NOWHERE WITH NO BUILD.

Actually, not quite. WWE has been trying to put heat on Jinder for many years through the jobber stables. The kind of hate he's getting is called "heat," and it's more to do with the whole heel storyline that's going on now. This heat results in buzz all over the world, on the internet, and whatnot.

• Jinder is amazing.

• Extreme Rules happened. The main event was fine, a couple of cool spots. I think it was a good call for Joe to win the thing, he'll get some spotlight in Great Balls of Fire, and we get to see an interesting pairing with Lesnar. Joe'll lose, though, as SummerSlam will be the time and place where something big'll finally happen.

I liked that Cesaro and Sheamus managed to win, I was surprised even. A good match, went longer than I thought but in a good way. Alexa/Bayley was weak, it felt like the match didn't even get to start before it was already over. Miz winning the IC belt is good, now we just need some nice new face to that picture to give it some fresh perspective.

• Just how good was Joe and Heyman on RAW? that was just perfect. I didnt think I would be hyped about a PPV named Great Balls Of Fire, but damn.. Give me that Joe vs. Brock.

• I'm just waiting for Rusev to reveal himself.

• @A7X458 Yeah didnt we get a video promo where he demanded a title match for MITB?
    Maybe hes going to kill Naomi so Lana can get the title.

• I wanna watch Joe vs. Lesnar so much right now!

• Two "Money in the Bank" matches this Sunday in the PPV. What do you think, isn't it like always a heel that gets the briefcase? That immediately halves the amount of winner candidates. I'm saying Baron Corbin and Carmella.

And will we see Lana winning the belt? I think they're giving us that surprise, she's making an entrance this way, with a big impact.

And hopefully Rusev follows soon, either in the PPV itself or immediately in the following SmackDown. (Also Cena's coming back in three weeks.)

• Oh man, i'm so hyped about MITB, i loved Dean cashing in the same night, hopefully something like that would happen!

• @Sentinel-Beach It can be a great use of turning people heel. I still remember fondly how they turned Punk heel by having him cash in on Jeff Hardy.

• Hadn't heard that Cena's considered a free agent until today. Means he can bounce back and forth between RAW and SD however he pleases. Immediately after I saw rumours about Reigns's upcoming announcement, so it's already likely that we'll see Reigns/Cena at SummerSlam. That'd be something, Vince's two top guys at each other. It would seem like a good pairing for SS, I think, it has that kind of vibe. Plus it would keep the both of them out of the title pictures.

But in reality Reigns'll just say that "I'm in the title match at SummerSlam, period". :/

• Rusev jusr got cleared by WWE medical.

My dream story line is for Rusev to crush Jinder after he losses the title this Sunday.

• Money in the Bank came and went. I managed to call both the MitB winners beforehand, but honestly, there wasn't that many plausible canditates. Carmella and Baron Corbin are both in the suitable place in their careers to now carry the briefcase. They needed a push like this. Good winners.

But the women's MITB match. Oh man, what a stupid ending. The first ever women's match of that sort, and freaking Ellsworth gets the honor to take the briefcase? Doesn't feel right, feels just stupid, almost like a slap to the women's face. Disrespect, I can almost hear Huber loudly saying somewhere.

My Lana bet, on the other hand, was just wrong, but after seeing the title match I'm just glad I didn't call it. Lana... wasn't too exciting. She was pretty clumsy in a way and also just irritating after screaming stupidly all the time. Please stop that. The crowd was feeling nothing and they were right: a title change would've been too quick here, it needs a better and longer story behind it. I'm not saying Lana's a lost cause, no, but she just needs to start building up from the groundfloor now like others. And in a way, this was a succesful entrance into the roster, a flashy one, she immediately got noticed by everyone (whether the light's good or bad).

• MITB was a disappointment to me, great matchs with really bad results, Randy Orton should have won the WWE title, the Women MITB match ending was insulting to the 5 women in the match, plus you had an awesome moment between Nakamura and AJ Styles ruined by Corbin.

I'm disappointed.

• @Sentinel-Beach said in WWE - Who is hyped!?:

But in reality Reigns'll just say that "I'm in the title match at SummerSlam, period". :/

How about that. :/

But hey! "I'm not finished with you!" :D Yes! This was a nice surprise, back so soon.

In other news: I think it's cool that they found some use for Bo and Axel. And I think we can be pretty sure that eventually they'll turn on Miz and maybe get a title match themselves, even. But that's still months away, if it's ever happening.

The unit we know as Enzo & Big Cass is gone. Don't really know if this is a good thing or not. I'm kinda interested if Cass could now get into bigger pictures as a solo guy, but then again, is he interesting enough without Enzo. On the other hand, I haven't been that interested in them for months now, so I guess change is a good thing.

• @Sentinel-Beach said in WWE - Who is hyped!?:

But the women's MITB match. Oh man, what a stupid ending. The first ever women's match of that sort, and freaking Ellsworth gets the honor to take the briefcase? Doesn't feel right, feels just stupid, almost like a slap to the women's face. Disrespect, I can almost hear Huber loudly saying somewhere.

It's brilliant writing. You're hardcore marking right now ;) You're supposed to be angry and annoyed, that's the point.