WWE - Who is hyped!?

• Main audience: the Disney Channel youth. Not for us/me.

Big Show stars in "The Big Show Show" only on Netflix
    Youtube Video

• WWE has fired a big number of their talent because of the current situation. Even Mike Chioda has to go, and he's been there forever!
    https://www.wwe.com/article/wwe-talent-releases-kurt-angle-drake-maverick-karl-anderson

WWE has come to terms on the release of Kurt Angle, Rusev (Miroslav Barnyashev), Drake Maverick (James Curtin), Zack Ryder (Matthew Cardona), Curt Hawkins (Brian Myers), Karl Anderson (Chad Allegra), Luke Gallows (Drew Hankinson), Heath Slater (Heath Miller), Eric Young (Jeremy Fritz), Rowan (Joseph Ruud), Sarah Logan (Sarah Rowe), No Way Jose (Levis Valenzuela), Mike Chioda, Mike Kanellis (Mike Bennett), Maria Kanellis, EC3 (Michael Hutter), Aiden English (Matthew Rehwoldt), Lio Rush (Lionel Green), Primo (Edwin Colon) and Epico (Orlando Colon Nieves). We wish them all the best in their future endeavors.

• I haven't watched WWE in years, but them dropping Zack Ryder hurts. He was never my favorite, but I remember his interactions with John Morrison vividly, and he seemed to bring a type of charisma that was unique for the time

• Wow, some of them are not surprising since they were barely ever used, but I'm surprised and sad to see Rusev, Anderson & Gallows, and Lio Rush in there.

Does that mean they're keeping the insufferable Lana and not her badass and beloved husband? Weird call...

• I haven't had my finger on the pulse of the WWE in a long time, but its my understanding they've been hurting for a while with their stocks significantly dropping over the past few years. I also read that WWE had 20%-ish of the XFL which is now bankrupt which means they lost A LOT of money.

I somehow feel like the XFL situation has more to do with this than the Covid situation.

• Money in the Bank will be this Sunday. And hey! The actual MITB matches sound ridiculous (in the right way) this time around.
    "The match begins on the ground floor of WWE Headquarters, but the briefcases – containing contracts for a championship match anytime, anyplace – will be hanging all the way up on the roof of the corporate tower." And both the men's and the women's MITB matches will happen simultaneously in there.
    https://www.wwe.com/shows/moneyinthebank/article/wwe-money-in-the-bank-2020-match-card-how-to-watch-previews-start-time

Check the video:
    Youtube Video

• I've been enjoying quarantine WWE way more than the usual product, it took them a couple weeks to find their stride (and for me to adapt to the lack of crowds) but I now almost wish they never went back to live shows, or maybe just for PPVs.

We've seen a lot of fresh faces, we don't see the main eventers every single week which makes them feel more special, wrestlers can actually cut amazing promos without being drowned in a sea of "what!", I just find it so much more enjoyable. It's been years since I've actually looked forward to a new episode.

And it allows them to do crazy shit like this Money in the Bank match. Say what you will about WWE, they're never better than when their back is against the wall.

• Becky Lynch is pregnant. That was a good segment, the way how she finally delivered the news. And seeing (the new champion) Asuka being all loving and caring then. :) What a run from Becky, 400 days as the champ, basically. Happy mama days for the Man!

• The Undertaker has wrestled his final match. What a cornerstone in WWE the man was, 30 years as this otherworldly phenom.
    Taker vs. HBK in WrestleMania 25 is propably my favourite match from the man, that was simply unbelievably great. It honestly felt like Michaels would be the one to finally beat the streak, there was magic in that match. And those entrances from both men, unforgettable. Light vs. dark, basically.

• Man, I love this current run of Sasha & Bayley. It's so beautifully over the top, especially Bayley's mic work and thrash talk. :D
    And Sasha's outfit tonight... leobitinghisfist.jpg

alt text

• The Fiend x Alexa Bliss continues after that brief swamp match weirdness?! Now THIS is something! Yes! jizzedinmypants.jpg

• Sasha & Bayley!

alt text

• I have been seen that the drug rug has the hyped in the recent years. https://drugruger.com/