WWE - Who is hyped!?

• Rhea Ripley on RAW and she's on her way straight to 'Mania's championship match!
    droolemoji.png

alt text

• @sentinel-beach I always had the feeling Rhea's favourite ice cream flavour is Raspberry Ripley.

• WrestleMania's over. The first night didn't really have any surprises, everything went as expected. Cool things: Cesaro swinging Rollins ON HIS SHOULDERS, Strowman ripping the steel cage open, and Bianca whipping Sasha so freaking hard.

The second had the two most welcome results that I was unsure of: Rhea winning, yes! Damn, that felt good. That woman is divine. The other thing was Roman retaining, I'm actually happy about that. He's been an excellent heel so let's just continue 'til SummerSlam or something. Really glad Edge didn't pick up the win. Oh, and that sight of Alexa Bliss looking like Senua's Sacrifice's titular character came out of nowhere and was bizarrely cool. Earned a "holy shit!" chant as well.

On to the RAW after 'Mania! Tends to be a good one.

• Honest WM37 was so-so. The best matches on the card were Belair vs Banks, Cesaro vs. Rollins and EDGE vs. Bryan vs. Reigns, but most of the other bouts were underwhelming with poor backstories and generally the event wasn't overly compelling but that's WWE in modern times. Lashley vs. McIntyre didn't have a great build at all, there was far more emphasis on the break-up of The Hurt Business than there was substance within the build up of the match. Fiend vs Orton was easily the worst match of the night simply because there was no drama or suspense and was too rushed.

• My man Cesaro! With all this hype and push now on him, he's suddenly basically the biggest face now on SD, sweet. That UFO spot from WM got shown like five times throughout the episode with such a high praise. Which was totally earned, of course, such a cool moment.
    Then they started this Reigns feud but with a detour called Rollins first. Which is actually propably the right way to do. Let's lay the foundation for this current run now in a solid fashion and then see where it'll lead. The Uso match was a good one. I love that Corkscrew Uppercut every single time I see it, such a beautiful move when executed like that.

• I was excited about the fans returning even before this video! A year and a half, it's been...

WWE welcomes back the WWE Universe this weekend
    Youtube Video

• Money in the Bank was pretty solid! Predictable results, many of them, but good ones in any case.

And hey! Cena's back! For the SummerSlam against Reigns. With breaking Flair's title record in the line in the process, that gives this all a great additional taste. And I wouldn't mind seeing Reigns keep on winning, he's been a great heel. Plus the Usos just got their gold as well by his side.

Big E was the right winner, I anticipated that one. A fun guy to watch. The whole men's MITB match was entertaining with Rollins and Morrison teaming up, Ricochet jumping like a maniac, KO breaking the ladder with his back and even Jinder being a great baddie with his goons, taking out McIntyre.

Women's match, on the other hand, was a disappointment. Didn't do much for me. And the winner... The worst of the bunch, I can't believe they're betting on that superhero gimmick even more like this.

Charlotte's win was easy to predict, but I was waiting for Becky to return after the match! (In the end it was Cena's spot tonight.) Maybe on RAW now she'll appear to challenge her.

• @sentinel-beach said in WWE - Who is hyped!?:

And hey! Cena's back!

really? i couldn't see him.

• This might be my favourite segment in WWF/WWE history:
    Youtube Video

• @jdincinerator

Omfg that was fantastic. I miss these days. Tried watching AEW recently and it was aight. The one wrestler had skills but the whole event just isn't turnt up to 1000 like these days. JR needs to commentate until the day he dies though. He makes everything that much better.

• @dipset had post 666 in this thread.

Dipset is Satan confirmed