WWE - Who is hyped!?

• So... according to Smackdown, they're still going with the Triple Threat match with Reigns in it as well. Only he won't be anywhere to be seen for the next four weeks. I don't know what to say. A really weird way to approach this. And yet, I kinda expected this in some way, I'm not that surprised.

• @MonsTruz said in WWE - Who is hyped!?:

@Mr-M
    Yeah there is defiantly still a chance Reign could be in match at Battlegrounds. But they have to just let him be heel right? He will never get the split reaction that Cena gets, it just isnt happening.

He's now in a triple threat vs Ambrose and Rollins.

• @Sentinel-Beach
    Yeah, it feels kinda weird.
    But hey, as JR. said in his blog, if it was a real sport, and he got a ban, he would be back as soon as possible.
    I can't wait to hear the crowd reactions though!

• Anyone else hyped for the Cruiserweight Classic tournament?

I really love everything they have done so far, and bringing back The Brian Kendrick! and Tajiri! I'm so hyped for it.

And please, if you wanna talk results, but it in spoiler text until it has aired.

• They seriously need to unretire the Cruiserweight title...

• @-Solid yeah it was so good back in the day! But this tournament and the upcoming brand split could be a sign of a new cruiserweight title.

• I just watched the bracketology for the Cruiserweight Classic, and it is so good! I really like the more "sports" style focus, that WWE uses for this tournament, it makes it feel special. I wish WWE would showcase their main roster guys as well as this. Just from watching this, I know more about TJ Perkins than I do about Apollo Crews.

Ohh and what about the announce team? Mauro Ranallo and Daniel Bryan! That is pure hype.

When I was a teenage, i fucking loved Paul London and Brian Kendrick. I remember a wrestling forum I used to visited, where my signature was a custom made banner of London and Kendrick.
    Seeing this video for Brian Kendrick, made me get a little weepy.

• Not WWE, but this needs to be discussed.

Youtube Video

• @DeweyDTruman It's... it's something...
    I was just waiting for the Dungeon Of Doom to make an appearance!

• I used to love WWF, WWE and WCW in the 80's/90's all the way up to the late 90's, Hulk Hogan, The Ultimate Warrior, Andre the Giant, Sting, even Goldberg and those later generation guys. Nowadays I just can't enjoy it anymore, it's just too silly and the new wrestlers don't interest me at all. I have started watching UFC since a couple of years. So much more interesting, and real on top of it ;)

• @DeweyDTruman one of the funniest things I've witnessed in a long time. So worth watching, especially out of context.

• I just saw this post, so I HAVE to chime in.

When did you start watching?
    I started seeing glimpses of it at a friend's house when I was 8. Macho Man was the most amazing person I had ever seen.

Who is your all time favorite?
    Up until he got fired, CM Punk was my favorite. Prior to that, it would have been Kurt Angle or Shawn Michaels, two guys who had it all.

Favorite match of all time?
    In WWE: CM Punk vs. John Cena at Money in the Bank 2011. Barring the interruption by Vince and Johnny Ace, that match was perfect in both story and execution.

Outside WWE: Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Kota Ibushi at NJPW's Wrestle Kingdom 9. An amazing story of a brutal veteran squaring off with a young and brash Ibushi created a match that was as spectacular as it was punishing. WATCH IT.

And current hero?
    I'm torn because I watch SO much wrestling. In WWE, it has to be Sami Zayn. Having followed nearly his whole career, he's always been the guy you root for. Considering Kevin Owens is his ultimate rival and one of the worst human beings on the planet, there is no way he couldn't be the ultimatebolded text hero to me.

Outside of WWE, Fenix of Lucha Underground (check it out, it's so much fun) would be my other hero. He's a luchador who utilizes a lot of high flying and impact to take down his opponents. He's been portrayed as THE good guy on the show and I can't get enough of his style. I've met him quite a few times and he's always a fantastic person outside the ring as well.

Pentagon Jr. is another wrestler you should check out. He's got the look and moves that captivate audiences wherever he goes.

• @-Solid said in WWE - Who is hyped!?:

They seriously need to unretire the Cruiserweight title...

They're going to, if the reception towards the CWC is good to warrant it.

• Did anyone watch Brock Lesnar's match at UFC 200? It was so tense, I was afraid he'd lose, that would have put a huge dent into his mystique. But he actually went and won! Now I cannot wait for Paul Heyman's promo!

• @MonsTruz I'm also really hyped about the Cruiserweight Classic, and you're totally right, the format they're using works wonders, makes it seem like a legit event!

I particularly want to see Zack Sabre Jr. in action, I saw him wrestle in Japan a couple years ago and he's excellent, I figured he'd end up in WWE one day. He's almost there!

• @Carlos Man, I hope so. You'd think they would bring it back along with the European title which, the latter I can easily see Cesaro holding.

Although, he should be world champ by now honestly...

• @Axel That's pretty cool! They sure have packed a lot of talent into this tournament. Seeing how they approach this tournament, and the many good things they have done with NXT, makes me really excited for a time, when Vince decides to take a step back.

• @Axel ZSJ is fantastic. I'm seeing him for a second time this month. He's been nothing but fantastic these past few years.

• So how about those new GMs? Two thumbs up from me. :) Man, I'm really starting to hope they execute this whole huge draft picture as well as they're hyping it with announcements like this.

• Well we got our Cruiserweight Division! That's hype!

I love Bryan for Smackdown, but I don't really know about Foley. I really like Foley, but it does feel like a rehash.

And with the draft, it looks like Bailey and Bálor is finally coming to the main rosters.
    There is still a lot of questions for tonight. I assume the IC and US title is going to separate brands, but what about the WWE title, Tag titles and womens title. Are they just going to jump back and forth? I think the brand split will loose some steam if that's the case.