[Official] What are you playing?

• To get the discussions going, thought it would be nice to get started with knowing what we're all playing right now.
    and feel free to drop ID's so we can get allies playing together!

Myself is playing Blood and wine and loving every minute of it, when I'm not doing witcher contracts I'm playing a lot of Uncharted 4 Multiplayer.
    My PSN id is Seppo91.

• Bloodborne for now, PSN ID is same as username: kaisersephirot

• Uncharted 4 multipayer, sometimes Driveclub. Feel free to add me
    PSN ID: edd_bp

• At the moment, nothing specific. Was trying Watch Dogs last night. Not sure I like the camera controls too much. It reminds me of the Batman games (I got used to that because I was very interested in the game itself, no motivation for Watch Dogs).

Thinking of trying Uncharted 4 Multiplayer!

• Odin Sphere, Doom and Rocket League

• Well into Tales of Zestiria. It started slow but it's really grown on me as the plot progresses and characters develop, surprised on the sort of moral issues it touches on. A long backlog follows that stretching back to last years releases, I've been falling too much into Ben's philosophy of "buy everything, play what you can" lately! I hope to get to Blood and Wine and finish Uncharted 4 before the end of the month though.

And of course I'm always playing Hearthstone!

• In the past two weeks I wrapped up dark souls 3, Pokemon alpha sapphire, ratchet and clank, and uncharted 4. Been doing some overwatch and quantum break. Also had some crazy deals sent to me by gamestop so I picked up link between worlds, Pokemon x, and evil within for $40. Been in kinds of a gaming Renaissance. Don't remember the last time I have done this much gaming.

• Just finished Ratchet and Clank PS4.

Currently got Trails of Cold Steel, Fire Emblem Fates, Overwatch, Xenoblade X, FF9 and Tales of Zestiria.

• Just finished UC4 and prolly taking a break until I Am Setsuna. Also weekly D&D game.

• On pc I'm playing some overwatch and just finished blood and wine. On PS4 Gamefly sent me mirror's edge today so I'll start that tonight.

• Mainly Mirrors Edge Catalyst. Still want to finish Killer is Dead, Doom and Ratchet and Clank. And a few rounds of Rocket League from time to time.

• Global Moderator

Currently playing a lot of Overwatch and whenever no one is online for that, I'm playing through A Link to the Past for the first time on my newly purchased N3DS.

• All Overwatch all day

• playing some NBA2k16 My Career. It's been ages since I played a basketball game and I'm having a blast dominating the paint :basketball_player:

• Playing through Dark Souls 1 right now. Also playing through Sunset Overdrive on and off. My multiplayer fix right now is Rocket League and Halo 5. Ever since they've enabled cross-platform play on the Xbox version of Rocket League the competition has been fierce. Those PC players are no joke. Forcing me to up my game.

• Still ripping through Dark Souls III, I'm on my like fourth build. I need to pick up ME:Catalyst, how are you liking it @Dragonhunter ? I loved the original ME so I'm thinking it's a no brainer for me.

• @Theomeny I think it's great. Some really stunning visuals and the running is extremely fun. Not sure if it's the game, the open world or just my skills that improved but I have a much better flow in Catalyst than I ever had in the Original ME. The story isn't pretty long but combined with some of the sidemission that kinda play like mainmissions with those puzzle like climbs it's pretty long compared to the first one.
    Dashes and creating own Time Trials are also alot of fun. I don't think you'll regret it if you liked the first one.

• Homeworld: Remastered Collection and House of the Dying Sun, with a bit of World of Warcraft on the side.

• I'm about to start up Zero Escape:VLR. Going to get ready for the next game!

• Overwatch & Battleborn on PS4 , Wild Arms 4 PS2 i really need to drop OW and BB I've put over 25hours in both games and it's about time i go back to Bloodborne and DOOM.

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.