[Official] What are you playing?

• took a break off gaming this weekend due to the wifey feeling sick. Going back to Hyrule today I hope...

• Playing LEGO Marvel's Avengers, bought it yesterday and finished the first movie's adventure already. That's only about half of the story missions, and then there's Free Play mode to come back with all the characters (as we all know how it goes in these games). Manhattan's big ass hub world is another thing entirely then, there'll be things to do. I'm curious about some other hubs as well that I've heard of in reviews. And if that's not enough, there's still a whole Season Pass with five additional adventures, locations and characters.

This'll take a while, but that's what was expected. These are nice and easy games, and I looove MCU, so there's that. And I haven't played one for three years, I believe. They tend to get repetitive by the end, so I remember I needed to take a long break. Could be after this one as well, heh.

• @FF7Cloud I haven't even scratched the surface of my PSP backlog, lol.

• @Musou-Tensei : I'm slightly annoyed that it takes so long to unlock fast travel as I did every possible side quest as they appear (which means lots of running between town and desert) except one where I have to protect a parade, but the enemies are too strong at this point.

I did that. I've just got the fast travel and I'm 5.5 hours in lol.

• @Minamik Brave Story New Traveler and Corpse Party are two must plays from the PSP.

• I ended up grabbing Horizon the other day and put a few hours in today. I'm still pretty early in the game but I'm really enjoying it so far. It feels really good to play, combat is great (better than I expected), I like the main character, story/setting seems cool.

My only complaint is that the camera is too close to the character.. maybe its just because I just played Rise of the Tomb Raider, but I prefer the camera being farther out. I feel a bit claustrophobic, especially during combat or when I'm trying to take in a vista.

• I'm now at the finale of Trails in the Sky SC

• Listed in order of recent playtime: Overwatch, Ocarina of Time, Mass Effect 1(playing series for first time), Tales of Destiny, Witcher 3, Persona 3, Breath of Fire 2 and Trails in the Sky SC. Mainly been playing the first three listed.

• Dusted off the PS1 today and played some Board Game: Top Shop with my sister...god I love that game! It's like Monopoly in a mall, where you can open different shops, but you have inventory you have to keep stocked. It's so much fun!

• Mass Effect Andromeda

Honestly, I think I fucking love this game already.

I think I'm even more impressed with it than I was during the Origin Access Trial, that last mission on the first Planet after the Prologue was really something special, and if that's the first 'proper' mission in the game then I cannot wait to see what's next.

• Quite a bit
    Started my first play-throughs of Metroid Prime, Galaxy, and Pikmin. Those Wii controls are rough, but it's worth the pain. I technically finished BOTW, but there's still a lot to seek out. I also recently started Witcher 3, and the Megaman Legacy collection on Xbox. I might even start Nier, and The Last Guardian in a few days when I get a ps4.

• XBL: SiphonalVenus88
      Switch Friend Code: no idea
      Twitter: @RyanAdrianM

• I'm still playing Breath of the Wild. I had really been soaking everything in and taking my time but I'm very close to the point of satisfaction with the game. For the first 2 weeks of playing I didn't use the fast travel and just ran/explored everywhere. I'm now ready to be a bit more direct while playing so I end up beating it before I get completely tired of it. I'm about to start my 3rd dungeon. I think I will be done and happy with my time in the game within a week, which is perfect timing for Persona 5.

• In the Final Dungeon in Trails in the Sky SC im gonna say im about 1/3 of the way through.

• Weekly update
    NieR: Automata
    Lv.43, Missions: 53%, Ends: A G K T U

As the A ending indicates I am now on my 2nd playthrough, the new elements are neat, I can finally open all those darn locked chests and doors, also if I would sell all my machine cores I would be rich af, but I know the price for them will go higher later, so I keep them for now. The last thing I did was fighting Adam in the desert area.

Horizon Zero Dawn
    Lv.27, Progress: 37,63%
    Storywise I basically jumped the border between the Nora land and the Carja land and am on my long way to Meridian. I have so far cleared the entirety of the Nora lands and beat my 1st cauldron. Their architecture reminds me of Replicant architecture from Stargate SG-1

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky FC
    Chapter 3, Jr. Bracer - 2nd Class, Estelle: Lv.26, Joshua: Lv.26, Others: Lv.25-26

About to get the Prof out of Leiston Fortress, well at least I will try to do that by storming the lab he is held captive in by fighting 2 Jaegers that are guarding him.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
    Hearts: 6, Stamina: 1 3/5, Shrines: 27, Koroks: 115

After some commenst in the game's thread here telling me that not every area will be visited by following the story I decided to explore the world counter clockwise starting in the southern area with the castle area being the last one. I'm now in the lower right area. I think after 2 more stamina upgrades to have 2 full rings I will concentrate on hearts for a while, like maybe 1 entire row before I start alternating again. I havn't cooked a damn thing since last week and don't really miss it.

• want to finish Trails today but my laptop randomly stopped recognizing my DS4

• Nier Automata: I've barely even scratched the surface, because I got addicted to the side quests almost from the get go.

• Halfway through Starcraft and hot damn, I'm still loving it. Towards the end of the Terran campaign, I had to start "cheating". As a kid, I'd always input codes and just breeze through everything but this is a different form of cheating. I've just been looking up strategies on some of the harder missions and the guide I've been using always has multiple solutions, some of which are ideas I would have never come up with on my own (leapfrogging tanks? I love it!). I really have to respect the mission design in this game as they find clever ways to bar you from using the same strategy over and over.

I was hoping to finish this and all of Brood War before Persona 5 but I'm starting to run out of time, hopefully I can finish the Zerg campaign tonight.

• well finished breath of the wild. waiting for horizon to go on sale an some other things. I startet up for the first time FF6 and played up untill jones first stream. I want to play with him till the end.

• just got done with Playthrough A of NieR: Automata. very surprised by this game, been loving it so far!!

• @aer0blue Ditto!