[Official] What are you playing?

• Playing Bravely Default right now. Fiance got it for me for christmas years ago, but I've never had enough time to sink into it. Its great so far. Also playing Overwatch (of course) and still working on my Persona 4 Golden playthrough.

• I just started playing Persona 4 for the first time, purely because of ben's enthusiasm for it. incredible game. the first cut scene when he activates his persona had me grinning ear to ear

• @myfatdad said in What are you playing?:

Currently just Overwatch. I want to play different stuff but it's so easy to hop into a few quick matches.

Same for me but I think i'm going to finally start Battlefield Hardline.

• Banned

Playing Diablo 3 on PS4 trying to get the platinum trophy. Only 45 more bounties!

Playing through Gravity Rush again, this time on PS4. Such sn amazing game.

Rainbow Six Siege is my goto multiplayer game. I have a pretty solid group of friends that all play together.

Street Fighter V. I suuuuck at most fighting games, but damn do I love myself some Street Fighter.

• @Stormcrownn Yeah I haven't picked up any DLC.. I'll probably wait until I finish most of the game or wait for a sale. I've been hearing good things about Far Harbor though

• I'm still working on Persona 2, I know that's gonna take a while, but I finally picked up Psychonauts and I really like it so far. I've got a soft spot for 3d platformers and games with memorable characters, so its right up my alley.

• Been playing Overwatch in college, but now that I'm back home I've got my hands on my old PS3 meaning I have the opportunity to buy/play Suikoden 1, 2, and 3 and Persona 4. Plus I still need to play Blood and Wine!

• DoAX3, game just got a very sexy update

• Replaying DMC3 till Friday when Odin Sphere comes out. Replayed Bloodborne recently and thought to myself "Yea, but what if it was even faster?.... I probably would be playing devil may cry at that point with the difficulty turned up"

• I'm trying out Dark Souls 3 right now but I'm not sure if I have the patience for it. I understand it's a great game but damn do I suck at it. Also I'm playing Enter the Gungeon and having lots of fun.

• Taking a page out of Jones' book and playing through Pokemon Blue for the first time. I never played Pokemon growing up. My first experience was Pokemon X, and I recently decided to play through all the past titles leading up to Pokemon Moon. I'm really enjoying this game so far. But fuck wrap. I hate that fucking move >.>

• @Yeoubie How many hours do you have on pokemon blue?

• @KiloAlphaTaco 23 hours and 24 minutes in. I just got my fourth badge now~

• I'm deep into... Earthbound! Playing through it for the very first time, I'd say I'm about 2/3 of the way through (in Scaraba now). I'm having fun, some aspects of the gameplay didn't age all that well, the quality-of-life especially, but I love the tone of the writing, the adult jokes that would have flown over my head as a kid (those magic cakes...).

Other than that, I finally got Fire Emblem Fates, and started with Birthright. It feels very similar to Awakening so far, which is enough for me to love it! But I expect Conquest to be the real challenge.

And Ratchet & Clank! Never played any of the previous games, so the world is fresh to me. I appreciate the humor but it's not the best in its category, a lot of jokes are way too heavy-handed. Probably works great with kids though! And the gameplay is pure, simple fun, I doubt the game will leave a long-lasting memory but I'm enjoying it for what it is! Almost could make a great Dumb Game Monday, if it wasn't so polished.

• @Yeoubie Holy cow! What are your levels!? It sounds like you're overpowered, talk about grinding!

• Trying out Portal knights. A mix between minecraft and dragon quest builders. So far I like it.

• I just bought Grand Kingdom!
    I'm only an hour in, but i'm loving it so far

• @KiloAlphaTaco Hi! sorry for the late reply, an update on my game -grabs 3DS-

Time logged: 31 hours and 29 minutes
    Badges: 5

Team:

Haku (Charizard - 37)
    Voxi (Jolteon - 40)
    Kida (Gyarados - 34)
    Grimja (Haunter - 32)
    Tholos (Nidorino - 23)
    Mireu (Dratini - 15)

I'm working on catching up my lower levels as I only recently got them~ Kind of love my team right now, this may very well be my end game team ^_^

• @Yeoubie
    Sick!
    I love Haunter, that dream eater move was so awesome. The 5th gym was so disorienting for me when I played it when I was younger, it felt like an endless maze! D:

• Been playing Odins sphere and Digimon story cyber sleuth.

Next games will be Atelier Sophie and Zero time dilemma.

This years has been a constant flow of fantastic titles on playstation plaltforms.