[Official] What are you playing?

• @Browarr I really love the first Persona but it was one of the first RPGs I ever played, so nostalgia definitely plays a role. I highly recommend playing the PSP version if you ever want to go down that road - the localization is better and an entire different route is opened up previously unavailable in the American release.

• @Browarr As someone that has Persona as his favorite franchise and 3, 4 and 5 amongst my top 5 games ever I say this with no hesitation but wishing it weren't the case

Persona Revelations is pretty boring and frustrating game

• Newbie here. I'm currently chipping away at my classic games backlog. I recently finished Link to the Past, and Metroid Prime. I'm in the middle of Final Fantasy 6 with Rocket Knight Adventures on deck.

• @bard91 @SabotageTheTruth I will give the first Persona a try, tough. Love the series (one of my favorites) so I should play them all in order to consider myself as a Persona aficionado :P
    I still have to beat Persona 5 (and Zelda) before switching to something else.

• @SaltyRamen FF6 is fuegofire incarnate. I'm currently working my way through FF7 for the first time. I don't think it's aged very gracefully, outside of the music. We'll see how I feel by the end, though. I just got the buggy after the Gold Saucer and it feels pretty early in the story. About 12 hours in.

• It seems Airborne is not on EA Access yet, so I was playing FIFA The Journey and I'm very pleased with it. I don't know much about football but I enjoy the watching some matches and FIFA delivers some of that though decision making into its gameplay. I appreciate it's elaborated yet simple gameplay.

The story is interesting, I love how grounded it feels. As someone use to play games about saving the world, it's so refreshing to play a dude trying their best in a realistic environment. As someone who doesn't play sport games, my overall impression of the game is refreshing.

I need to mention that, before a match or training you have a momento to look at the twitter and brings a smile to my face how authentic they made it to be. I'm sure, eventually, as Alex's carrer grows, it will be interesting to see it replicated on social media.

• I reached Chapter 7 in Yakuza 0 and it's certainly starting to get interesting, I can't believe it's got 17 chapters though. I've dropped it for now though as I just couldn't wait to start Syberia 3 and i'm obviously not finishing Yakuza any time soon. I've just reached the Youkol camp so not very far in, looks like I wont be sleeping much tonight though as I just want to keep playing all night.

I also picked up Outlast 2 and Edith Finch, they'll have to wait though.

• @Sheria Hows the controls? i hear they're pretty bad. I'll probably pick it up anyway if it isnt broken as i loved the first 2 games

• @FutureCorpse Haven't really thought about it to be honest , I'm getting on with them just fine as they just seem like bog standard controls. If you've played any recent 3D Adventure game adopted for consoles such as Sherlock Holmes, The Raven, ABC Murders etc,, youll feel right at home really. The camera is mostly fixed, but does pan when needed. The one analogue moves Kate around while the other helps shift/swap between any interactable hot spots in the vacinity. Your options for how to interact are handled with the different face buttons. It's really simple and suitable to be honest, not sure how it is on PC though.

• @Sheria Sounds the same as the other games i'll pick it up looking forward to finishing the story

• Puyo Puyo Tetris: This story mode is so dumb...I love it! :p

Though, the Tetris characters crack me up, because they just make me think of Kyle's made up versions of them.

• @Minamik i wanna get the Switch version

• @FF7Cloud That's what I got. My first Tetris since the Gameboy, and my first Puyo Puyo since Kirby's Avalanche.

• @Minamik i cant find it anywhere

• I've returned to Breath of the Wild after a short hiatus while I cleared Mass Effect: Andromeda. It may objectively be a better game than ME:A, but I have a lot of personal love and investment for ME, so I wanted to see that through before anything else. As far as progress in Zelda...

I'm working on the final Divine Beast [Vah Naboris(?)] in the Gerudo Desert. I'll likely proceed to what I assume is the ending afterwards. I found a good number of shrines and have good gear, so I'm confident I'll do just fine.

Also started Dragon Quest VII on 3DS between calls last shift. It's my first Dragon Quest title, and I'm only a couple hours in. It's super charming from what I've seen, but it does seem to have a rather slow pace. However, I came into it expecting just that, so I'm not too worried about it. I'm super excited to see what this series has in store!

• @FF7Cloud You can't order online? I see it on Amazon and Best Buy at least.

• played a bit of Yooka Laylee today, will get back to persona either tonight or tomorrow.

• Horizon Zero Dawn is the tits.
    I recommend playing on the hardest difficulty with minimal hud.
    On top of being the best looking game ever, the gameplay is solid af. Feels like an open world Monster Hunter with slightly meh melee combat. Love taking my time and planning out where to put traps before I engage enemies.
    So far my GotY.

• Currently in NG+ of Persona 5 trying to get the platinum trophy.

• Persona 5 - I have completed the fourth Palace and are in the in between setup stage for the next one. I'm still loving this game. I bought Persona 4 for the PS2 just because. I'll get to it eventually.

As always playing a little Rocket League with friends when possible. Finally healthily sitting around Silver 2 in doubles and standard. My current goal is to at least taste Gold once before being demoted again.
    I also started playing Heroes of the Storm again with some friends I played it with a ton some months ago. Hopefully we'll stick with it because I do like that game and there is a lot of new stuff with 2.0 and just since the last time I played.
    My roommate had the urge to play some Overwatch which we haven't played since Battlefield 1 and I really hope we continue to play as well.
    The only reason I'll play any of these 3 games is with friends because otherwise I'd rather play Persona or any number of the single player games I have on my backlog.