[Official] What are you playing?

• For anyone still playing Marvel Heroes, check out this guy's videos. He explains a lot of the systems (like crafting and making complete relics) in a pretty simple to understand way. Looks like he's also working on tips for each hero as well, I've definitely learned a lot from him!

Youtube Video

• Finished Trails the 3rd! I'm not exaggerating when I say the three Trails in the Sky games probably have my favorite characters and story in an rpg ever.......

Now...I just need Xseed to announce Zero and Ao, lol.

Until then, it's back to Persona 5!

• Finished Prey after 22 hours total game time. Really enjoyed it overall, was just a fun experience mixed with many elements weather it be creepy, mysterious or fun.

Spoiler How about that ending. Not sure how I feel about it, I like how everything came together, but the simulation thing and Earth is annoying but intrigues me to see what they will do with it in the future if they choose to.

• Switching back and forth between Marvel Heroes Omega and Injustice 2. Strangely, I'm not that into superheroes... but for whatever reason, both are scratching all the right itches on me. Now I just gotta figure out why I'm so itchy in the first place.

I finally got a chance to try the Share Play feature on PS4 yesterday and I gotta say, I was pretty impressed with it. My friend (who doesn't own a copy) got to play Injustice 2 with me for an hour. No lag, no hiccups, felt just like having someone beside me, minus their physical presence. Gotta love technology.

• Having played a fair amount of Yooka Laylee the last weeks I have to wonder why they made some decisions with this game, I can see that the core of it would allow for a much better game built around it, but so many things just don't work well enough, for example the arcade mini games, who the hell thought those were ok

• Paladin's Beta : nice little hero shooter that im actually decent at

Trails in the Sky: the 3RD : just about 10 hours in just kinda slowly going through it

I Am Setsuna: Goin back just to do some post game stuff after the announcement of the teams new game

Marvel Hero's: Just messing around. I do like it.

Yooka Laylee: enjoying in small bursts

Darksiders: also just playing in small bursts

World of Final Fantasy : game im playing the most enjoying it and surprised by the story so far i thought it would be nonsense.

• Persona 5: Nothing beats a good old difficulty spike, yeesh....Escaped from the third palace after dying 7 times. It didn't help that the computer chose Ann to leave in my party instead of Morgana...she's weak to ice, and Morgana has media...

• Now playing through Secret of Mana, I have 6 mana orbs, and next up is to find that spy in Tosnica if I remember right

• I just started my first playthrough of Bloodborne this weekend. The game looks fantastic, plays like a dream, but I have no idea what's going on. I am not a fan of this game's story telling. Hearing people talk about the world doing the story telling just confuses me because its not speaking to me at all. Loving the game though.

• @Tragosaurus Like a dream ?

I love Dark souls, 1 2 and 3. For the past few months I've played little to nothing but Dark Souls 3.
    Maybe on NG +5 (on PC) , then got it on PS4 and really enjoyed it....just to get the trophies.

Bloodborne however, runs terrible. Such slowdown, always dropping FPS....and that's on a PS4 PRO with this Boost mode thing turned on.
    It really doesn't run well at all and detracts from the experience.

I really wanted to like it considering how much I love all the other games in the Souls series, but I honestly can't get into it. I also don't like the dark and dreary world, everything is pretty samey.

• @Sean-Ó-Ceallachain When I said plays like a dream I meant more of the mechanics and gameplay, not so much framerate and such. I've only ever played Lords of the Fallen so from a pure mechanics stand point I think Bloodborne is great. I will also say that I haven't noticed any framey parts yet, but I'm not a huge "games but be 60fps or better or they are trash" person. As long as its not real bad I hardly notice/care, and I will only really get annoyed when its Breath of the Wild on WiiU running through a forest/town framey.

• Compared to Blight Town in Dark Souls 1? Bloodborne runs smooth as a baby's butt, lol.

• Global Moderator

I've just started with some Tekken 7... I think im already in love! :3

• Persona 5: The 3rd palace just keeps handing my butt to me on a platter...

• @Minamik just like most other people, there's a definitive spike in difficulty in there.

• Bought Street Fighter V because it was on sale on PSN and I was jonesin for a fighting game in general.

I don't know if I like it, but then I haven't really played much yet. I just gotta say those portraits during the character stories (which are disgustingly short) are rouuuuuuuuuuuuuugh. If I got this at full price I'd probably feel ripped off.

• @bard91 It's alright...I also got scammed out of 100,000 yen, lol.

• @Minamik You're looking at it the wrong way. You just got 100,00 yen worth of salt!

Also, SP Adhesive 3 from the doctor will make life waaaay easier.

• @Minamik Don't wanna go into details but trust me the perks you get out of that confidant are well worth it.

• Still playing The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

About 80 hours in, I'm near the end and could probably finish it in 2-3 more hours, but I'm gunning for 100% (except for Koroks cause ain't nobody got time for that).

I'm taking my time with it because this game is truly a landmark in videogame history.