[Official] What are you playing?

• MLB The Show and Life is Strange

• @Minamik yea the controls arent the greatest why the second analogue couldent be the camera instead of the shoulders is beyond me. the game is also really ugly im playing it in s video and the textures and assets are awful compared to other games that came out at the same time.

• @FF7Cloud I'd like to think I was blinded by my love of the dumb in-game email system, lol.

• I've never hidden the fact that I love me some Sonic, but with Mania coming up it occurred to me I've never actually finished the first two games for some reason. So I tried playing Sonic 2 and man I just wanna say that game goes from a 9/10 to a 4/10 real freaking fast once you start Oil Ocean. Wing Fortress is the only high point afterwards and it's still let down hard by both a million bottomless pits and a frustrating as all hell boss. Overall it's like a 7 I guess, which is a shame since 1's a solid 8, CD's a 9 and 3/K are like a 9.8 when you lock them on (and solid 9's standalone.)

• I'm thinking of taking a little break from Persona 5...
    alt text

• 53 hours into Persona 5 and the level of polish never stops impressing me 😊. I love this game.

• Still powering through Bloodborne.
    Finished chapter 2 of Life is Strange which has been a nice change of pace.
    I played a bit of 10 second Ninja when I only had a few minutes and it was pretty fun. I'll pick it back up when I have another few minutes to kill.

• @Minamik there goes a small fortune

• @FF7Cloud Ah, well I've had them for a while now, lol. Just getting around to them though. Still not gonna mess with the sfc games, cause I want a legit sfc instead of the crummy emulator system I bought a few years ago.

• LoH: A Tear of Vermillion: Resolved the hostage situation in Tibri and rescued Shannon. Can definitely tell that these games laid the groundwork for the Trails games.

• Started playing Ever Oasis this weekend, not enough to have any big opinions on it yet but it is cute and jolly.

• I'm about 5 hours into Suikoden 2 now and I have a question: will the end of the game be significantly altered if I miss some of the 108 stars? I've been told by just about everyone that it's totally worth it to scour the world for everyone, but I'm just not having fun. It feels like a grind and is seriously killing the pace of these opening chapters for me.

• @naltmank Yes. You have to get 108 stars to get the 'true' ending.

That said, if you didn't have a save file with all the stars from Suikoden 1, then you can't get all 108 stars in 2 anyway. There are a few decisions you have to make too to get that ending.

Also for a first playthrough, there are certain ones that are on a timer so you'd really have to be on a guide to get everyone.

I think I finished with about 90.

• I'm about half way through Bayonetta 1, this time on Wii U though.

Keen to clear it though as I just bought Get Even this morning.

• @tokeeffe9 okay, that actually makes me feel way better. I think I'm just going to play at my own pace and then watch the true ending on youtube or something. Or, if I really end up loving it, I'll try it all again at some point. Thanks!

• Finished Tales From the Borderlands a few days ago, only got better and better with some great emotional points. Can't go wrong with a free platinum trophy either.
    Now finishing up Battlefiled 1 collectibles and codex challenges so i can finally get this plat.

• The rest of my family have commandeered the HD consoles (I can only have one plugged in at a time), for Hulu and Netflix. So I can no longer play Persona 5. That's a bit of a bummer. I just got addicted to a new Manga, so when I'm not reading that I'm playing Persona Q. I finally got around to buying the DLC so I'm really excited ton try the older personas out.

• @michemagius how the hell was I not aware that Q had DLC, I doubt that would get me back to play it again, but I would have checked out for sure when playing it.

• I picked up Ni No Kuni to get excited for the sequel. I've put about 10 hours in so far and I'm really enjoying it.. such a delightful game.

I'm glad they did away with the turn-based combat in the second.. I've never been a huge fan and this isn't changing my mind much. Its a pain going through all the battle screen stuff when you fight an enemy every 10 seconds and they seem to respawn immediately. I enjoy the strategy more during the boss fights but it gets old for the regular enemies in my opinion

• Bloodborne, my first From Software game.

I keep getting Father Gascoigne to about 1 HP, and then I choke and try to rush to beat him. My next strategy involves stocking up on molotovs for beast form.

Really liking it so far though, just really want to get this boss done so I can really explore more and build up my character.