[Official] What are you playing?

• I'm about half way through Bayonetta 1, this time on Wii U though.

Keen to clear it though as I just bought Get Even this morning.

• @tokeeffe9 okay, that actually makes me feel way better. I think I'm just going to play at my own pace and then watch the true ending on youtube or something. Or, if I really end up loving it, I'll try it all again at some point. Thanks!

• Finished Tales From the Borderlands a few days ago, only got better and better with some great emotional points. Can't go wrong with a free platinum trophy either.
    Now finishing up Battlefiled 1 collectibles and codex challenges so i can finally get this plat.

• The rest of my family have commandeered the HD consoles (I can only have one plugged in at a time), for Hulu and Netflix. So I can no longer play Persona 5. That's a bit of a bummer. I just got addicted to a new Manga, so when I'm not reading that I'm playing Persona Q. I finally got around to buying the DLC so I'm really excited ton try the older personas out.

• @michemagius how the hell was I not aware that Q had DLC, I doubt that would get me back to play it again, but I would have checked out for sure when playing it.

• I picked up Ni No Kuni to get excited for the sequel. I've put about 10 hours in so far and I'm really enjoying it.. such a delightful game.

I'm glad they did away with the turn-based combat in the second.. I've never been a huge fan and this isn't changing my mind much. Its a pain going through all the battle screen stuff when you fight an enemy every 10 seconds and they seem to respawn immediately. I enjoy the strategy more during the boss fights but it gets old for the regular enemies in my opinion

• Bloodborne, my first From Software game.

I keep getting Father Gascoigne to about 1 HP, and then I choke and try to rush to beat him. My next strategy involves stocking up on molotovs for beast form.

Really liking it so far though, just really want to get this boss done so I can really explore more and build up my character.

• @Jamicov It's a huge hurdle to overcome so early in the game, but you can walk away from it utterly confident in your skills and ready to take on the rest of the nightmare. You can do it!

• LoH: Tear of Vermillion: Made it to Guia...still being stalked by Shannon, lol.

• @Jamicov You can also be cheap like me, and trick him into the tree and attack him without him being able to get at you.
    šŸ˜€

I regret nothing.

• @Jamicov I'm playing through Bloodborne for the first time too (also first From Software game). That father Gascoigne fight glitched for me. The first time I got him into beast form he had me on the ropes and I was getting destroyed. I was near the stairs and he jumped at me, I dodged and blindly tried to hit him a couple times (he was in between the camera and my character) whiffing the entire time. I run away and he's just gone. For the next 30 seconds I'm nervously running around waiting for whatever crazy thing he's about to do to me, and then Prey Slaughtered appeared. He just disappeared.

• Currently playing Wolfenstien: The New Order because the trailer for The New Colosus intrigued me. It's a bit ropey in parts but I am really enjoying it. It mixed old school shooter ideas with more modern conventions really well.

• LoH: A Tear of Vermillion: Made it to Theta! This game is just a real gem. Even with the poor localization, I've been enjoying most of the characters, and there have been a ton of moments where I caught myself laughing out loud.

My only real complaint aside from the localization quality would be that spells take too long in combat. I thought about complaining about not having a map aside from the region map, but that's just me being spoiled by modern games.

• I went and bought Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy this morning. What a joy just to hear that music again! I remember every track on every level. Finished the first island on Crash 1 on the first sitting. There's definitely a challenge building up from now on (though even Papu Papu managed to surprise me a few times, which never happened before!). But what a pleasant-looking game this is, they've done a great job updating everything to this day's norms. If you ever liked Crash you should pick this one up. Only 40 ā‚¬ / $, even. (And three different trophy lists, if you're into them. I know I am, but boy, these look difficult.)

• @Jamicov did you get the music box?

• @Sentinel-Beach I picked it up too! I played all evening and am at 33%, I can't stop!

I really felt like a platformer these days so this comes at the perfect time. I played the original back in the day but I don't think I ever finished it, I just played it at a friend's house. So this trilogy is pretty much fresh to me. I have some gripes with the controls and especially judging the depth can be tricky when jumping away or towards the camera. It ain't Mario, that's for sure, but it's still fun. And gorgeous!

Trying to collect all the gems by breaking all the crates in every level seems like a fun challenge, but those time trials are insanely tough, I won't bother with those. If they stand in the way of a Platinum trophy, so be it, not happening.

• @Axel Already finished the first Crash today. Man, does that get savage by the end or what! Didn't remember it being that tough. On the third island there was this trio of chaos for me with the second bridge level (ate 30 lives from me), then the infamous Slippery Climb with its checkpoints or the lack of them, and finally Lights Out, which just managed to drain my lives this time around. Brio and Cortex both too got me grinding my teeth. What a difference to those first island levels in difficulty. I don't remember it being the case in Crash 2 and 3, luckily though.

I wish you good luck with your "fun challenge" with the crates. :) Or what do I know, maybe you're really good at this. I had only five gems by the end, but I'll come back for some more in the future. Now I'm just pleased with finishing the game, as I simply want to experience the other two as well and see how they look these days after the treatment they've gone through. They've got a better touch on everything, too, in general.

• @Sentinel-Beach Is it still possible to run on top of the ropes? if so, those bridge levels come so much easier.

• As usual mostly Persona 5, I'm now in the middle of October on my 2nd playthrough with an average level of 52.

Didn't play Akiba's Beat nor Dark Rose Valkyrie at all this week but Drive Girls where I am now in Mission 12.

Due to it being summer I'm pretty tired and don't play as much as I'd like to.

• @FF7Cloud I did! What did it is I stocked up on molotovs, hit the music box immediately after he transformed, and threw three molotovs in a row. I felt like I was kinda cheap but it was worth it after dying so many times.

I'm on Blood-starved Beast now, hopefully that won't be as much of a grind, but I kinda think that it will be.