[Official] What are you playing?

• BotW: One down, three to go! Plus a neat hat that was a real pain in the butt to get!

• Playing Dark soul's 2 on PS4 and Role playing as Guts from Berserk, smashing week enemies with the Dragonslayer inspired Greatsword feels good.

• Been playing Life is Strange, the first 2 episodes have been meh but holy hell the end of that 3rd episode holy fuck!!!!

• After getting sidetracked for the 500th time in BotW I'm finally making my way to my second destination, which appears to be the Rito place.

• Global Moderator

@FF7Cloud I KNOW!! RIGHT!! RIGHT!!! Its one of those "WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!?" Moments! Try to not spoil too much... but I actually cried there.. with the music and everything, it really cut into my soul! I liked the ending of episode 2 as well, but episode 3 was too good!

• Feels weird to admit this in 2017, but here I am playing...No Man's Sky

I came down hard on the game at launch (and justifiably so imo) and while updates 1.1 and 1.2 didn't really do much for me, 1.3 is right up my alley

At this point it feels like they actually finished the dang game. I wish they had delayed it a year instead of rolling out it this way!

• @Lotias and then Chapter 4!!!!!!!!!!!! didnt see that comin

• Global Moderator

@FF7Cloud haha yes! That ending had me drop my jaw to the ground and then shout out at the TV "I KNEW IT!! I BLOODY KNEW IT!!!" even though I clearly didnt know xD I would also say that episod 4 are the weakest of the bunch, but totally necessary as a buildup for episode 5!

• BotW: After having done 2 beasts now, I've gotta say I'm way more impressed with all the work that went into the Zora part I'm working towards now. In comparison, the Rito one felt like it was kinda...just there. I do still have to go back for sidequests though, so I'll see how I feel about it later.

• Not interested in playing games now.

• @Lotias

Spoiler I thought he was the only nice guy in the game up till that point great misdirection

• Akiba's Beat
    I'm now in Chapter 12, so far I really like the game but there was one really bad part where the story splits the team up, and of course the 2 worst characters in terms of fighting were put together and I even had to fight a boss with those 2, that was shit. It redeemed itself after that tho with the 2nd of 3 teams, because Reiji reks.

Tales of Hearts R
    I realized that the names of places in the german version are different so there is no use to say them, I'm now at the part where I had to stop someone flooding a town, and am now inside her to fix her Spira.

Resident Evil VII
    Another game I have borrowed from my brother, purely because I really want to watch Kizuna Ai's gameplay videos of it so I thought might as well play it alongside, since she started the game with japanese voices and text (switched to english voices now tho). I'm now at the part where I have to find 2 key cards. The main character is lethargic af though, I wonder why they voiced him at all, even Link has more emotions.

No Man's Sky
    I havn't played it since 1.1 actually so there is even more new stuff for me to discover, I did restart my game though, I was already at the center of the universe on my old save state ad thought it might be better to start a new game.
    My biggest gripe with the new stuff is that they changed the Animal collection screen, back then with 1.1 it was sorted between land, sea and air animals which made it easier to search for the last one as you basically could cross out at least one of the types, this is gone now which makes finding all animals on a planet much more difficult again since I can't tell what type I'm looking for. Bad idea.

• @Jigoku-no-Musou Right, the voice acting for the main character in RE7 was painful to listen to, that dude did not care at all. Whoever voiced the Baker family did a much better job luckily.

• BotW: I tried to eat my way through the mountain, and gave up halfway through. Time to try going around the other way.

• BotW: 4 down, and I got a new sword! ;)

• just bought neir automata it was on sale im excited to try it

• Global Moderator

"Sonic Mania" my inner child is happy

• Sonic Mania.

Youtube Video

• Man I wish he made more videos, haha.

• Phanton Trigger on Switch
    Really cool art style, looks fantastic in handheld mode. Curious about the parallel stories going on. Only quarter way through so will see if it has a meaningful conclusion...