[Official] What are you playing?

• Project Cars 2 and Forza Motorsport 7 on PC swallows lots of my gaming time right now. Both have fantastic triple screen support and the camera work with the cockpit shake is just excellent. Just bought a new TV a few weeks ago so I can't wait to finally see FM7 in 4K on Xbox One X soon! Can't afford 4K on the PC so it'll be very very fun to see what the fuzz is all about. Bring it MS!

I've been playing lots of Steamworld Dig 2 on Switch as well. Loved the first game and the sequel is so far just as good if not better. The controls are sooo good in this game! Smooth, tight and precise. I love the upgrade system as well. More people needs to play this!

And the never ending Minecraft and No Man's Sky is also getting plenty of time here, those are my go-to games when I don't know what else to play.

• Currently mostly Total War: Warhammer 2. A fantasy 4x strategy game with massive real time battles is (not surprisingly) a lot of fun but also very time consuming. I planned to get Destiny 2 this week, but with the total war mortal campaign map being released in a couple of days I cancelled my D2 pre-order (the mortal campaign will "unify" the world map from total Warhammer 1+2 and will make all races playable).

• Currently really enjoying Everybody's golf! I can't find another word that decribes it but jolly :-) Huber influence there! But the online is so frustrating when you see the first place at -18 and me barely getting -4! Still in the beginning though, so hopefully room for improvement!

• Just started Bayonetta 2, it's a been a while since I played the first so I'm only 95% sure the story thus far is complete bs unrelated to the first game and that I'm not supposed to know what the hell is going on, but that was one cool intro for sure.

• EW2....Controls? A or B? Is B just supposed to be the same as the first game's controls?

• I beat Super Hot over the weekend and omg, this game is something else. It's a videogame ass videogame. It's all about the mechanics in this shooter, a mix of hotline Miami and the matrix. Time slows down when your character stops moving so you can do things like punch a guy in the face, grab his gun out of mid air as he drops it, shoot him in the face with his own gun, turn throw that gun at someone else which causes them to drop their gun, run over to that person dodging bullets on the way, punch out that dude pick up his gun and blast the guy who was taking shots at you from across the room. It's a very hard game to explain in text but everyone needs to play it. PS4/XBO

• So, so close to finishing my Gen 1-6 Pokemon in Omega Ruby before diving in to Ultra Sun next month. Hopefully the Move Tutors come back for the new Pokemon to take advantage of.

• Playing a little Mario Kart 8. That's pretty much a constant. Also trying to finish the last course in Golf Story.

Super Mario Odyssey will be joining those shortly.

• i have been playing so much Destiny 2 and PES 2018 lately. They are also very different so i can just switch between the two. Also fun doing some trophy hunting

• Borderlands with friends, Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

• On Switch Fire Emblem Warriors and PS4 Final Fantasy IX. I last played Final Fantasy IX back when it came out on PS1. Can only remember small bits of it when I play. Incredible game with such an emotional punch.

• Divinity original sin 2, CSGO and Night in the Woods on PC,
    Golf Story, Axiom Verge, Mario + Rabbids and Stardew Valley in bed/while commuting

• Lately I've been going through Hollow Knight (goty runner up behind re7) Prey, and the Artorias DLC from DS1.
    That Hollow Knight is on some next level metrovania my dudes. Get that bad ass shyte up in you if that's the kinda flavor you're into. It's excellent.
    Youtube Video

Prey really got me hooked. It's got that Bioshock feel that I've been missing for a while. The story may not be as on par, but the atmosphere and gameplay are top notch.

Souls is, well, Souls hahahaha. I totally forgot about Artorias DLC until I watched the EZA souls retrospective so Ive been dabbling back into that here and there. Missed getting my dome bashed in lol.

• @ZombieProof That Artorias DLC is the best. Beautiful art direction and awesome boss fights. I won't spoil them if you haven't completed it yet, but man, that DLC makes the second half of Dark Souls so much better than it was without it.

• I've been playing a lot of Elite Dangerous on PS4 in between gamefly rentals coming and going. I most recently played through Nier Automata, which may be my goty, and I just received RE7, which I'm going to play this weekend.
    I was trying to replay Dark Souls last week, but my laptop is so shoddy and barely holding together that the framerate in Blighttown was causing my game to kick me out.

• @sigmalives VR or TV? RE7 in vr is probably one of the most intense experiences I've ever had with video games, haha.

• ok, so it took like 15 hours but Steins Gate is finally getting pretty interesting, I've probably played it more yesterday and today that what I had played in the last few months

• Sony killing the online features pushed me to start gravity rush 2 even tho i wanted to replay 1 remaster to refresh my memory
    also starting danganronpa 2

• @Master_Alucard GR2 is a gem. I feel like it's gonna get robbed hard when GOTYs come up (not just at EZA I mean, all over the place) because of how insane this year has been and how it was right at the start of the year but it's definitely in my top 5 of 2017.

• About 140 hours into Divinity 2 between single player and multiplayer coop. Don't think I'm anywhere close to completion.