[Official] What are you playing?

• As if I weren't juggling enough games already I'm starting Danganronpa 3 right now.

• I've got a few games on the go at the moment, but with picking up Hack G.U's re-release today, I've decided to go through the trilogy again.

• Since the release I have been playing nothing else but Super Mario Odyssey, I have finished world 9 for now (I always choose the upper world when given a choice), have 293 moons and got all purple coins, costumes and purchasable stuff I can get so far.

• I never watched much South Park back in the day but I enjoyed Stick of Truth back when it came out so I got Fractured But Whole the other day. So far I like it, dunno if I prefer the grid based combat to the more Paper Mario-ish style the first one had but it's fine. Jimmy's still the best partner from what I've played.

• playing

Persona 5 - Think I'm about 10-15 hours from the end. My joy for this game has been dipping for the past few dozen hours. I think its due to it being a really long game(I'm just about to hit 100 hours) Hope I can finish it soon. As I get older, the less and less I enjoy super long games.

Evil Within 2 - In chapter three. only about 4-5 hours in and enjoying it so far.

Mario Odyssey - Enjoy this but I'll been taking my time with this one for sure.

• I can understand all the criticisms people have with Evil Within 2, but I'm still having a blast with it. I missed a key though...and I'm pretty sure it's in a place I can't go back to...worst feeling ever!

• I feel like that old Penny Arcade comic about Shadow Hearts is highly relevant to how my playthrough of Fractured But Whole is going so far.

• Started playing VA-11 HALL-A and I'm addicted. The writing is great, the music is fantastic and the art is so on point, you can definitely lose hours to it. I'm trying to pace myself though.

• Got the B ending of Nier Automata and played a little past that, very intrigued by the preview given.

I do gotta say that I'm finding some design decisions pretty annoying.

• I'm playing through the PS4 version of .Hack G.U and I have to say I'm puzzled by a couple of changes such as the character speed increase, and more importantly, the increased EXP in a normal game. One of the best releases on the PS4 so far though, even if I do feel it was unnecessary.

• Sorry, my phone wont allow me to edit.

Please be weary, those that pick up this version of .hack: The game will for some reason default to Japanese as the vocal language. You must switch it yourself on the initial game selection screen to get the proper western version.

• Finished EW2! What a ride. Still upset about missing a single key...

On to Mario!

• I'm enjoying Fractured But Whole a lot more than I anticipated. I'm at that point where I know it's almost over but I don't want it to end so I'm just spending hours scouring the map for things I missed and I never really hit that point with anything besides Persona 4/5 before.

• I... think I'm about to drop NITW. It's just not doing anything for me. Waking up every day and walking left. Revisiting the same 4-5 places, talking to the same handful of people... I feel like I'm 20 hours into this game and I'm like...3 hours into this game.

• New Donk City Hype! This game is so jolly!

• Xenogears.

This is absolute GOAT-tier for me. I get goosebumps already from the intro. Would love to hear if any other ally shares the same love as me.

It's the:

• @Alexandra_Nilsson_T Loved what I played of it, but then life got in the way, so never finished it. Would have to start over now.

• @Minamik it's massive! <3

• @Alexandra_Nilsson_T My love for this game is the reason I keep wishing for a Xenogears remake with my Final Bets.
    I adore the original, but I would love to see what a modern version of this would look like.

• @Alexandra_Nilsson_T said in [Official] What are you playing?:

Xenogears.

This is absolute GOAT-tier for me. I get goosebumps already from the intro. Would love to hear if any other ally shares the same love as me.

It's definitely one of my all time favourites. As it never released here in the EU, it wasn't until sometime late last decade that I got to experience it when I snapped up an import copy + NTSC PS2.