[Official] What are you playing?

• I feel like that old Penny Arcade comic about Shadow Hearts is highly relevant to how my playthrough of Fractured But Whole is going so far.

• Started playing VA-11 HALL-A and I'm addicted. The writing is great, the music is fantastic and the art is so on point, you can definitely lose hours to it. I'm trying to pace myself though.

• Got the B ending of Nier Automata and played a little past that, very intrigued by the preview given.

I do gotta say that I'm finding some design decisions pretty annoying.

• I'm playing through the PS4 version of .Hack G.U and I have to say I'm puzzled by a couple of changes such as the character speed increase, and more importantly, the increased EXP in a normal game. One of the best releases on the PS4 so far though, even if I do feel it was unnecessary.

• Sorry, my phone wont allow me to edit.

Please be weary, those that pick up this version of .hack: The game will for some reason default to Japanese as the vocal language. You must switch it yourself on the initial game selection screen to get the proper western version.

• Finished EW2! What a ride. Still upset about missing a single key...

On to Mario!

• I'm enjoying Fractured But Whole a lot more than I anticipated. I'm at that point where I know it's almost over but I don't want it to end so I'm just spending hours scouring the map for things I missed and I never really hit that point with anything besides Persona 4/5 before.

• I... think I'm about to drop NITW. It's just not doing anything for me. Waking up every day and walking left. Revisiting the same 4-5 places, talking to the same handful of people... I feel like I'm 20 hours into this game and I'm like...3 hours into this game.

• New Donk City Hype! This game is so jolly!

• Xenogears.

This is absolute GOAT-tier for me. I get goosebumps already from the intro. Would love to hear if any other ally shares the same love as me.

It's the:

• @Alexandra_Nilsson_T Loved what I played of it, but then life got in the way, so never finished it. Would have to start over now.

• @Minamik it's massive! <3

• @Alexandra_Nilsson_T My love for this game is the reason I keep wishing for a Xenogears remake with my Final Bets.
    I adore the original, but I would love to see what a modern version of this would look like.

• @Alexandra_Nilsson_T said in [Official] What are you playing?:

Xenogears.

This is absolute GOAT-tier for me. I get goosebumps already from the intro. Would love to hear if any other ally shares the same love as me.

It's definitely one of my all time favourites. As it never released here in the EU, it wasn't until sometime late last decade that I got to experience it when I snapped up an import copy + NTSC PS2.

• I'm really enjoying Etrian Odyssey V, only a few hours in but I'm finding plenty of charm plus challenging and interesting combat make it pretty engaging, the story is not existent it seems but I can take it as a side game and just ignore that aspect.

• Super Mario Odyssey
    I have beaten the story and am currently working on 999 moons and the beating last challenge, my current moons are 938 which include all but 3 collectable moons, the one 100 rope jumps, 100 beachball throws and the final challenge. Also got all Purple Coins in the game.

.hack G.U. Last Recode Volume 1: Rebirth
    Started the game, I'm on level 17 with around 12 hours playtime, I read everything and watched all 4 Terminal Disk videos that are available from the start, which took over 1 hour, lol.

• Beat Odyssey. Might go back to do more next year, but now it's time to move on.

• Phoooone Deeeeestroyer!!!!

• @bard91 How is that game? I was curious to pick it up but after the most recent Futurama mobile game, I feel a little burned on mobile.

• wolfenstein 2 the new colossus
    I like it alot more than the first game, it's like playing a toned down DOOM but with a great story and characters.