[Official] What are you playing?

• Playing the Handsome Collection : Borderlands this weekend after the awesome PS4 sale

• Been playing a lot of Overwatch. I'd most certainly recommend it. Also playing some Dark Souls 3. (currently in NG++, then will call it wraps until the DLC comes out)

• I started Uncharted 4 yesterday. Holy crap! So far I'm blown away, and I feel the game hasn't really started yet (I just finished chapter 7).

The writing is excellent, clearly an example to follow. For anyone interested in storytelling, consider this game a lesson! :)

• @Axel said in What are you playing?:

I started Uncharted 4 yesterday. Holy crap! So far I'm blown away, and I feel the game hasn't really started yet (I just finished chapter 7).

The writing is excellent, clearly an example to follow. For anyone interested in storytelling, consider this game a lesson! :)

Bosman at Home ep.4 Kings of Context is an excellent video on the context given in the 4th chapter (Drake at home with Elena)

• @Lexad said in What are you playing?:

Bosman at Home ep.4 Kings of Context is an excellent video on the context given in the 4th chapter (Drake at home with Elena)

Ooh awesome, I really wanted to discuss this chapter actually but didn't want to spoil it for those who haven't played it yet. That was perfect on so many levels.
    Thanks for the heads-up, I'll check it right away!

• @Axel said in What are you playing?:

@Lexad said in What are you playing?:

Ooh awesome, I really wanted to discuss this chapter actually but didn't want to spoil it for those who haven't played it yet. That was perfect on so many levels.
    Thanks for the heads-up, I'll check it right away!

I honestly think this is his best episode by far

Youtube Video

• I'm currently playing Adventures of Mana on the Vita. It's a wonderfully charming remake and, as much as I enjoyed Sword of Mana, I love how faithful this one is to the Gameboy original.

• Now playing through Dark Souls III as I needed a good space of time to really sink into it. Bloody hell, it's fucking glorious!

• Finally started the Zero Escape series with 999 and I THINK I'm just about finished with my first play through. Pretty good so far but so far the story isn't quite as good as I was expecting. Probably gets better in subsequent playthroughs.

• Just beat Hugo's story in Ys Origin. Might come back later for the third character's story, but feeling burnt out on it right now.

I am currently about an hour into Baten Kaitos, Trails in the Sky SC, Skies of Arcadia and Shadow Hearts Covenant. Can't decide which to move forward with for now.

• Finally got my copy of Zero Time Dilemma, so I'm playing that. The game really throws you into the fray right from the start, so I'm not sure how I like it so far compared to the other games. Gotta try and play every day to catch up with everyone who's beaten it already to make sure nobody spoils it for me.

• Star Fox Zero
    Man, this is such an underrated game. Great fun!

Street Fighter Alpha 2 Gold
    Trying to beat the arcade mode with all characters. The AI can be a bit frustrating at times, like often is the case with fighting games, but I really like it.

Ghostbusters: The Video Game
    This is the 2009 one, not the new one. This one's actually pretty good. Has some annoying enemies like the possessors and the library boss, but most of the time busting ghosts feels good.

Edit: Oh and
    Max Payne 3
    I like it, but overall it is a small disappointment. It's like a 3/5 game when I was expecting a 4.

• I just finished Arkham Knight. Finished as in "F**k this bullshit mission at the end of the game where they just throw amounts and amounts of tanks and stuff at you". Next stop: Watchdogs.

• @kelsolveig

I actually have one that still works as well as this magnifying case which makes the screen look brighter and larger as well as has speakers for audio.

I have perfect 20/20 vision and I still can't see it. That damn thing. I thankfully made it through Blue a few years ago because I had the Rumble Pak for N64 as well as Pokmon Stadium 1&2 which meant I can play with the N64 controller and on my HDTV. It looks amazing believe it or not. Yellow, Blue, and Red work with Stafium 1 and Gold, Crystal work for Stadium 2.

I highly recommend that way if you wanna move onto Gold one day.

• just started playing and streaming DS3 today :)

• Banned

Everyone is talking about Pokemon Go so I started playing Pokemon Leaf Green and showed off my Box 1 to all my jealous friends.

• The Stunt series for GTA5 has actually got me interested in GTA:Online again, also I feel the sudden urge to buy Trackmania

• Now playing through SteamWorld Heist. Jesus, that is one slick fucking game. And it's so much damn fun too!

For those not in the know, it's basically 2D XCom with a dash of Worms, featuring steampunk robots in space. It doesn't get better than that.

• Just started I am Setsuna. So far I'm really liking it!

• Global Moderator

Started and completed the SFV story mode. Absolutely awful stuff. It's so jarring going from something like Uncharted 4 which is so expertly crafted to such a poorly cut mess.