[Official] What are you playing?

• This post is deleted!

• Some Shadow before bed
    Youtube Video

• Playing Ocarina of Time 3DS on my commute, and Persona 5 when I get home from work.

• just laughed out loud at yakuza kiwami today was in a little arcade and decided to use the photo booth only to have majima photo bomb me

• I've loaded my Snes Mini with some more games. I'm doing a Ys run of 3 through to 5. I'm currently working on Ys III: Wanderers of Ys. I always liked the game a lot, but it's the worst of the three.

• @Sheria If you're playing Ys III, you need to do yourself a favor and go watch episode 8 of Falcom Gakuen. Go Fight!

• @Minamik said in [Official] What are you playing?:

@Sheria If you're playing Ys III, you need to do yourself a favor and go watch episode 8 of Falcom Gakuen. Go Fight!

I've never heard of it before. I'll check it out.

• I just finished DBFZ and Horizon Frozen Wilds. I'm not sure whether to enjoy the down time and finish up some tv series/books/visual novels, get going on more Nier: Automata endings, or start something ol' backlog.

• Golf Story- What a charming game with just the right amount of challenge not to get too frustrating. It's probably my favourite game on the Switch so far, at least until Owlboy comes out tomorrow.

• Slight adjustment to what I'm playing - I'm playing Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms or Final Fantasy XIV while watching the Olympics.

• The new Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer reinvigorated my need to Platinum each game before it comes out. Unfortunately, Birth By Sleep is hard platinum and I'm not really feeling Chain of Memories right now, so I just went to Dream Drop Distance. Finally got the dumb Flick Rush mini-game trophies, so basically I think it's going to be a grindfest from here on out for the commands and making every Dream Eater.

• Played The Order 1886. Got two thirds of the game, then i deleted the game because i didn't want to play it anymore. Graphically spectacular game, and the world and concept was interesting. Too bad it's too boring to keep me playing. The guns are great though, the Arc Gun is a beast!

• Global Moderator

Really gotten into Monster Hunter Worlds. I played it at launch, then kinda dropped off, but now when playing with others from EZA Im really loving it and cant wait to get new gear!

• Wow ! Hackers memory just went somewhere i didnt think it would go

• Playing Doom again, this time on the PS4. I have mixed feelings about this game, i stopped playing after the you got back from Hell because i was getting sick of the nonstop combat. Still, i respect the game so much for successfully modernizing the Doom formula, so i bought it since it was on sale. I'm currently having fun, but i don't know whether I'll finish the game this time.

• I have hit the perfect gaming balance in my life right now and it is absolutely glorious.

On the mechanical front, I'm still absorbed by the brilliance of Monster Hunter World. I feel I'm closing to hitting credits (after slaying 3 elder dragons in a row) and I know that's when the real game actually begins. The fact that I've devoted so much time to this game and new things I can do keep popping up or I understand something a little better, just shows how much attention to detail went into creating this. Predicting it very early, but it's going to take one hell of an amazing game to steal GOTY away from this one.

On the narrative front, I finally decided I'd live up to my promise and start the Danganronpa series. I picked up the Reload version of 1 and 2 on PS4. I remember distinctly plopping my headphones on at 11 pm, loading it up, going to the kitchen to grab something to drink and once that music hit... I just wanted to dance. Before I knew it, it was 5 am and I had just completed the first trial. I know there's a few people that hype this game up but how it hasn't reached critical mass yet is beyond me. Characters that slowly grow on you, the tension that builds, the music, the varying art styles, and overall, just the vibes. Walking down the hallways of the school in first person reminds me of the very first Persona. I completed the second trial last night and while it wasn't quite as juicy as the first, the fact that we are slowly coming to smaller numbers is just going to ramp up the intensity. Love, love, love the first game so far and the prospect of having an entire series to work through? I can't wait.

Edit: Sorry if it shows here I was replying to your message @bam541, I goofed in writing my post and can't seem to edit that away.

• A little bit surprised with myself...I went into the final boss fight of Monster Hunter World expecting to fail, so I didn't do all the prep I usually would...and somehow I managed to beat it! So happy!

• Just put together my new PC + I'm on vacation from work.

Mixing it up between GW 2 (with expansions) and Civ VI Rise and Fall.

• Global Moderator

On the final boss of Monster Hunter World. I’ll be playing this game all year round I think. That is until Megaman 11 comes out 😁.

• PERSONA5 4G (Vita) - to help with my departure from P5 friends. Bought the Vita just to play this game.

MONSTER HUNTER WORLD (PS4) - can only enjoy in multi-player, get bored in single player. I know everyone loves it, but I am struggling a little. story is quite flat and coop-session mechanics a mess (couldn't care about the cut-scences).