[Official] What are you playing?

• my Replay of Dark souls on ps3 has shown me that this game is indeed in need of a remaster
    Offering item to covenants is a chore as u can only do one at a time
    Frame rates in some places tank to almost dizzing levels

• I went back to playing Super Mario Odyssey since I started bringing my Switch for lunch breaks instead of my 3DS. I haven't done anything amazing since I've gone back, just messed around in some worlds and picked up random moons since this game hands 'em out like candy but dang it feels good to come back.

• I'm playing a game called Retro City Rampage DX and I don't really know what to think lol. Pretty awesome I guess, just...mad.

• Trying to get the platinum for Bloodborne & slowly finishing off FF XII which I'm finding to be a slog.

• Almost done with Wolfenstein Old Blood

• bought puyo puyo tetris on switch

• It's way too easy to make bank on Luigi's Balloon World.

• Still chipping away at FF6. Suplexing everything to death as Sabin is pretty damn great. I'm actually surprised the boss encounters in this game have been giving me some problems this early on - I'm used to most Final Fantasy games being a cakewalk for 90% of the game.

• I don't know why I do this to myself but I'm currently playing 9 games, without counting the ocassional Rocket League and FIFA matches, on top of a Prussia campaign on Victoria 2, the list includes

Odin Sphere Leifthrasisr
    Persona 3 FES
    Etrian Odyssey V
    Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology
    Gravity Rugh
    The Witcher3
    Doki Doki Literature Club
    Xenoblade 2
    Dishonored 2

On the good side I can say that Xenoblade is the only one on the list I'm not enjoying but I'm committing to go at least a bit further into it, and the first two are old favorites being revisitied so I have no problem going slowly with those.

• Assassins Creed Origins

• Replaying Witcher 3 on Xbox One X, I played it on PC first but it’s possibly even better on XB1X because of 4K and HDR which my PC rig isn’t doing yet.

Started playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 last night as well, enjoying it more than I thought I would!

• @jaggafredde

In the comment preview next to the thread title, it just says "Replaying Witcher 3 on Xbox One X, I played it on PC first but it’s possibly even better on XB1X" and I was VERY confused, haha.

• just picked up no man's sky for 15 bucks and neir on 360 for 5 i know what im doing tonight

• i do not like no man's at all

• I'm playing Vagrant Story. Just reached The town centre west and got the crimson key.

• @ff7cloud

That was a beautiful update 4 hours after the initial post lmao! I laughed out loud.

No Man's Sky is - in fact - ass.

• @dipset your put in a middle of a planet the controls are ass floaty robots kill u and walking around kills u

• @ff7cloud Basically how I feel about FarCry 2

• Put in the middle of Africa
    • Gun jams, people kill you
    • If that doesn't, malaria will

• @ff7cloud Don’t put it down! Are you playing on survival mode? It really shouldn’t be that hard if you play on normal mode unless you’re super unlucky with the initial planet spawn. Go normal and give it some time and you might end up loving it, trust me :)

Feels like I have to defend it a bit here, you see I’ve been playing it for roughly 300 hours, no exaggeration, and it’s one of my favorite games right now, my kids love it too, it’s really special, once you get hooked and start to farm stuff it’ll swallow your free time like nothing else, and the never ending quest to find the perfect home planet obviously never ends. :) The support from the devs has been insanely good too, several huge free updates that has slowly made the game 10 times better than at the launch. The ARG was super fun as well, and I ended up getting a physical V4 Atlas Pass woohoo! :D

• @jaggafredde im on normal and yes ill stick with it to fix the ship