[Official] What are you playing?

• Currently I'm playing Sakura Wars 3 and Grandia. But I'm also doing a second playthrough of Shining Force 3, a 12th playthrough of Shenmue 2 and I plan on playing Panzer Dragoon Orta and Dragon Force this weekend.

• I've been playing Skyforge which is a free to play MMO that's on PS4.
    It's been pretty fun, especially with the ability to switch classes whenever you want. It's not super amazing, but it's filling my time until God of War hits on Friday. After that, I don't know if I'll play it again.

Side note, there's a trophy I got playing this game just because I made a female character. Called Weird Science. No matching trophy for making a male character.

• @panzerdragoon98 said in [Official] What are you playing?:

Currently I'm playing Sakura Wars 3 and Grandia. But I'm also doing a second playthrough of Shining Force 3, a 12th playthrough of Shenmue 2 and I plan on playing Panzer Dragoon Orta and Dragon Force this weekend.

That's awesome :)

• Starting Crash 2 on the PS4 trilogy, finished the first game when the trilogy came out but never continued to play the other ones until now.

• WildGuns Reloaded (Switch version) - Man, this game is hard. It does not help that you start the level over if you lose all of your lives on single-player. Multiplayer is worse; once everyone dies, you have start the entire game over. That is not good multiplayer design.

• @cocage you got me excited for a second lol i thought the wild arm rpgs were one switch

• I'm playing Panzer dragoon orta on the x. Damn that game holds up its still beautiful. Probably the best on rails shooter ever. Also playing Kotor for the first time I can see why it was loved at the time. Some good bioware world building.

• @ff7cloud My bad, I meant to sat Wild Guns.

• @futurecorpse I think Panzer Dragoon Zwei is better but Orta is great

• @panzerdragoon98 I agree. Orta is beautiful, but I feel like it isn't as well paced and doesn't have as many memorable moments/encounters. I'm probably biased though...I played a hell of a lot more Zwei than I did Orta back in the day. I can probably still get close to 100% shot down on every stage, even after having not played it in awhile lol

• @gaming_groove Zwei to me defines rail shooters, Orta changes the art style in a way I don't like. Zwei has in my opinion a perfect art style and has better music than Orta. Also Zwei has better wing forms than Orta in my opinion and tells a better story.

• God of War (PS4) Popping it in now.

• Just played a hour of a old ps2 fav of mine Atleir IRis

• Recently made a start of Mass Effect: Andromeda and I'm sort of enjoying it. It can be super frustrating at times but the characters and ME setting keeps me engaged.

• To get even more hyped for the upcoming Avengers movie...

Marvel Strike Force

Even mildly aware of the Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes game? This is that... but with Marvel. It is bonkers to me how nearly every mechanic is absolutely similar, although Disney owns both properties so maybe it's not that unusual. I prefer Marvel to Star Wars though, so I'm sure I'll be grinding away for awhile.

• My GoW copy is coming late, so i decide to start playing (and hopefully finishing) Unravel first.

• GOW. I've nothing insightful to contributed but after 3 hours of training wheels the game goes to a 10 from then on.

• @thenerdtheword prepare to feel guilty for coming to the conclusion that its actually OK. Nothing more nothing less.

• Is anyone else really into the 'Football Manager' series??

It's sports-sim series where you're always trying to be the best football (soccer) manager you can be. Each entry (a new one every year) aims to be as realistic as possible, with lots of detail on how you build your team, scout players, do training/tactics, in-game management, etc. And it all uses real-life players and coaches. It's mostly text-based, with 3D graphics for simulating the matches. I find that nothing immerses me quite like it.

Anyway, I've kinda bailed on Deus Ex:Mankind Divided after loving the mechanics but not really being hooked in by the story, so I'm back on the Football Manager 2018 trail!

• @rarmstar Its the only series I'll never touch again. I got addicted nearly ruined my life.