[Official] What are you playing?

• Just finished I Am Setsuna & Abzu. Contemplating what to tackle next in the great old backlog. Bioshock 2, Metroid Prime 3, Kingdom Hearts 2....no ideaaa!!

• just FInished my 4th playtrough of Bloodborne last week playing with the Kirkhammer this time, holy crap when I was fighting the true final boss I did a fully charged atack that hit it right in the face followed by the second R2 atack which did liek a third of its health, crippled it into a downed stance followed by my visceral for the finishing blow, that shit did 60% of its health O_o

on Vita its FFX HD which I have since release, currently just beated Yunalseca, lol.

3DS its Steamworld Heist which is pretty damn good.

• Finished Zero Time Dilemma (and Abzu but I've discussed that in the Abzu topic) last week.

So I really enjoyed it. The story is absolute insane stuff but it's insane in the best way possible. Just absolutely bonkers but it ties up the whole series fantastically.

I don't think I enjoyed it as much as Virtue's Last Reward. I felt that game was a bit more focused and you at least knew the next place you had to go in terms of progression. With this, there was the odd time that I'd no idea what I had to do to unlock a new 'fragment'.

But overall, if you've enjoyed the prior games, you'll still love this. Just for the story.

• I just beat Abzu which I enjoyed a lot. Very relaxing. I am not sure what to play next on my massive backlog. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with the choices at the moment.

• I usually just play whatever I feel like, but usually I've been playing Uncharted 4 MP or Halo 5.

• Finished Pokemon Platinum a bit ago, then did Pokemon SoulSilver. Now I'm playing Pokemon Black!

Over the summer I have completed Persona 4, Final Fantasy 6, Chrono Trigger, Pokemon Platinum, and Pokemon SoulSilver, and Undertale (for the 6th time).
    I have been playing a lot of Super Mario 64 (like always), Smash Bros 64, Spiderman 2, Guitar Hero (Frets on Fire), Stepmania, and Dwarf Fortress, too.

• I am playing Batman arkham knight, enjoying the ride so far.And also the first danganronpa, cool story but not too fond on the trials mechanics.

• well just beat FF4, now working on 5 and 6, and also playing some NMS inbetween

• Global Moderator

Today I played the first episode of Tell Tale's Batman. I wasn't expecting to be good until I got to the end. Now I am looking forward to episode 2.

• Currently playing Little Big Planet 2 and Diablo 3 on ps3. I'm a bit behind on things.

• Doing some WoW: Legion pre-launch events. In between matches of Company of Heroes 2, Hearts of Iron IV, but most importantly...

Pokemon Omega Ruby. I intend on finishing Soul Silver afterwards. (finishing meaning 8 badges & elite 4, not doing full national pokedex. Don't want to burn out before Sun & Moon)

• Been trying to play Sim City 3000. And just when I'm getting back into it and experiencing some nostaglia. The old Gateway desktop I'm playing on, is having software issues and is being forced to reboot.

And the earliest I may be able to get a new PC fit for gaming, may be after Christmas. Now I'm waiting for Watch Dogs to come in the mail so I have something to do in my house.

• I finished I am Setsuna recently and have been getting into the Persona games besides 4. I'm currently playing through P3P and I also bought Persona and Persona 2 Innocent Sin.
    I've also spent some hours in NMS but for now Persona has overtaken my life completely. :grin:

• Still playing Trails of Cold Steel on PS3, over 100 hours into it and no idea when it's supposed to end (please don't tell me), I love it, GotY so far.
    Else I started playing AM2R on PC, very good and I don't understand why Nintendo never made a Metroid 2 remake after they made Zero Mission when that game is one that really needed a remake.

• Been playing the full release of Starbound the past few weeks, along with Pokemon Uranium.
    Steam: PUNKwithFUNK

• About to start the Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition. I am looking forward to reliving my youth and seeing what I can remember.

• NBA 2k16 a lot lately

• Right now I'm playing alot of Overwatch and trying to finish my first playthrough of Dark Souls 3. When I get frustrated with Overwatch I play Dark Souls, and when I get frustrated with Dark Souls I play Overwatch, it is a vicious cycle but I'm loving every minute of it.

• Just Finished (sans dlc) Resident Evil Revelations 2

pretty good

Just put a few hours into Metroid Prime Federation Force

Surprisingly good

• Been playing Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen PCMR Edition. :3

Apart from some fugly character designs and low-res textures, game holds up decently in terms of looks, especially at 4K. (well 4K via DSR, but same difference)