[Official] What are you playing?

• Not playing but just ordered Ace Combat 7. Never played any of the games but I want to try it in VR and see how Sturdy my VR legs are.

• 40 hours into the second game of Trails in The Sky and I just discovered there's a turbo button on the PC version ... FML!!!!!

• @bard91 nice. Played FC and SC on Vita. Best RPG I've played for over a decade. Just loved the world and characters.

• @tearju-engi I'm really liking it, I think I still prefer Cold Steel to be honest, but there are aspects that Sky undoubtedly does better. At this point I can safely say that Trails overall is my second favorite JRPG franchise.

• @bard91 haven't played other games in the franchise yet. Because 3rd never came out on Vita over here. I will eventually even if I'm not fond of playing on PC.

• Started playing Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus yesterday. This game is shit so far. From a storytelling and wheelchair perspective. Probably won't even finish it before DMC5 comes out this week.

(Also disappointed that they changed his lover's beautiful face.)

The action is dull, nothing I haven't done many times before.

• Still playing through Divinity: Original Sin on PS4. My main characters are level 9 and now that fights stopped to be a matter of life and quickload the game got a lot more enjoyable because it has a better flow now.

• Exams done, and i finally got time to continue playing Okami HD, been a months since i last played this. It keeps getting better, and now I'm hooked. Hopefully i can finish this soon, gotta clear my backlog a bit.

• I'm 6 hours into Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines (Unofficial patch plus)and I'm still only on the first level. I've never felt so inclined to cover my bases and do every side quest before moving on. It's one of those games where you get sucked into the environment which in the first level, is a seedy Santa Monica at night. I love the character sheet and it feels very rewarding doing side missions to horde XP just for one big upgrade to one stat.

It's simple, its funny, its cute, it oozes personality. Play this game if you have a PC.

• Just started FFIX on the Switch last night, wish me luck!

• If I were the type to write a Don't Skip, I'd definitely do one for Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Soulless Army. I've never really been able to get in to any of the other SMT games, but I'm loving this. Vibes for days! Make a new one, Atlus!

• I've been meaning to buy Black Mirror for some time now as I was a big fan of the three point & click adventure games. It's dropped on PSNow this month so I've fired it up for a try. It seems ok at the moment, but do worry it might be a little too watered down in the interaction, puzzle and dialogue departments, maybe a bit early to say for certain.

• Got my used and previously broken 3DS working again, and borrowed Pokemon Ultra Moon from my friend just so I'm more prepared for the Switch Pokemon game (only played Pokemon Emerald a long time ago, which I played on another friend's GBA for a short time). Rowlet is the Pokemon of my dreams, he's perfect in every way and I love him so much already! Alola is super chill too, I'm loving the vibes here.

• DEVIL MAY CRY 5! (voice echoes throughout the entire city) I played a little bit last night, up until mission 5. V is awesome and plays similar to Sieg from Chaos Legion, but better and more stylish. I'll add more of my thoughts later after completing the game.

• Hopefully I will get to play Devil May Cry 5 by the end of the day. This month is going to be crazy in terms of game releases.

I've been playing ZeroRanger. It's a really fun, stylish shmup with some Kojima-esque moments in regards to playing tricks on the player. Highly recommended!

The "true" final boss sequence is really brutal though:

Spoiler: The game will delete your save file if you fail...I failed :(

• Thanks to Gamestop reward points, I was able to pick up Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth for free. I'm still in the first dungeon so impressions are early but it feels so damn good to be back with the cast of Persona 3. I imagine the cast of P4 joins in eventually as well so I'm interested to see those interactions. Combat feels close enough to the series to not throw me off too much and the only thing that is taking some getting used to is drawing maps as I travel through the dungeons, but it isn't too tedious luckily.

• DMC5. As soon as I feel like I kinda got used to playing as Nero, V and Dante come along and confuse me. I'm still making it through, just not as stylishly as I'd like.

• I have a technical question about Trackmania Turbo on PS4, wondering if anybody can help me:

Whenever I start races, the game screen will freeze for about a second right after the race starts. The game itself doesn't freeze, because I can hear the audio running like its supposed to, and when it unfreezes, my car is already a little ways away from the start line. It is very annoying and I have had to stop playing because of this. It is even worse on multi-lap races, as the freezing will happen each time I pass the finish line. I have no idea what could be causing this. At first I read that maybe it could be related to me having the game stored on an external hard drive, but the issue continues even if the game is on the internal hard drive.

• The Division 2, baby!

• I've been feeling this weird, unexplainable itch to play a game where I drive a tank around and do tank things for the last few weeks. And for some reason, I felt the best course of action was to totally ignore the Valkyria Chronicles games I have sitting in my backlog, and to totally ignore all those free to play tank games I keep seeing ads for, and instead import a licensed game based on an anime I know nothing about. I don't really know what I'm doing in Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match DX but I'm having fun learning the ropes so far. I can already tell once I get a bit deeper into it I'm gonna waste a lot of time customizing my tank with all these different models and decals I keep unlocking. I will say though, there's a lot of talking in this. Like way too much, I'm not even five missions in and I'm already skimming the text. Probably doesn't help that it gives me the vibe that it's just recapping the TV show I didn't watch.