[Official] What are you playing?

• I'm playing Deus Ex Mankind Divided on PS4 while I'm at home and still playing P4: G on my downtime at work (I have a lot of downtime - at 20h).

I was complaining about Chie earlier and I have to say that her voice lets up drastically as the game progresses. It was brutal near the beginning but I think the writing is also just a lot more trivial in the beginning hours too. I have no issue anymore.

I have a lot of fun playing some of these scenes. These kids are a lot more childlike than I ever was but as an adult its fun to play something so youthful in spirit. I really like Yukiko, Kanji, and Rise, they have a fun spirit about them.

As per Deus Ex: MD,

I have really sunk my teeth into this game and I wish I hadn't because I'm about to start 4th year of university. I've gotten so into side missions and exploring that I have literally only done ONE main mission in a good handful of hours of play. The atmosphere is truly there.

However, I get serious Oblivion/Skyrim vibes and for the wrong reasons. This game controls and simply feels absolutely clunky. At least on PS4. The frame rate drops all of the time, there is a lot of screen tear, and movement feels very angular and clunky. Something like jumping feels no different, say, climbing over a rocky hill in Skyrim; no grace to smoothness at all. UI is slow to load and save reloads are over a minute which really takes away. I also find my lipsync is waaaaaay off. Not even close. I'm surprised nobody is mentioning any of this in the reviews.

With that said, its a very rich game. Sometimes I find 3 different ways to complete a side mission before I even finish it. Clearly a great bang for your buck title.

• I'm making a final push to beat A Link Between Worlds.

• Mankind Divided, it could be edging out Uncharted for my GOTY

• @GoTaco Yay, I knew you'd see the (golden) light of Persona. Although no mention of how wonderful Naoto is happens to be a little suspect...

• Fallout 4 on survival mode. Holy shit Intense!

• I tried playing Damnation on PS3 but it was atrocious. I can't remember the last time I actually had to stop a game for being too bad for me.

I'm back plodding on with Deus Ex: Mankind Divided now.

• Riptide GP2, also thanks Bosman
    SEUM Speedrunners from Hell, Friend bought it for me now I gotta beat all his times
    Quake Live, trying to get good so I don't get rekt when Champions comes out
    -About to start: Valkyria Chronicles, thanks to Ben for recommending it I feel bad for not starting it yet.

• Just beat Doom for 3rd time in row. Incredible, incredible game.

• @Sheria said in [Official] What are you playing?:

I'm back plodding on with Deus Ex: Mankind Divided now.

How it is compare to Human Revolution??

• Better so far, but also, too alike.

I have a feeling it will trump HR, but it's not going to touch the original.

• @Sheria

so is it best since original?

Many people who bought on steam complain about its microtransaction, short, incomplete story etc thats really scaring me.

• @Black-Cell said in [Official] What are you playing?:

@Sheria

so is it best since original?

Many people who bought on steam complain about its microtransaction, short, incomplete story etc thats really scaring me.

I'm honestly too early in to tell.

• @Sheria

How much you played so far?

• Started speedrunning Trails of Cold Steel in NG+ on Nightmare, using a guide to get the outcome I desire to transfer over to ToCS2.

• played and finished journey it was alright i didnt get all the hoopla behind it

• Yesterday I started playing Max Payne on the PS4. I've played through that game about ten times on the PC, but seeing it available on PS4 with trophy support (yes, i'm probably a sucker for that) I just couldn't resist.

Controls feel a bit weird and for some reason I can't play it full screen. Other than that, it looks better than I'd expected. I really recommend it if someone hasn't played it yet.

@Sheria

Not a lot. I've done the introduction parts, but now i'm dropped in a rather large area/city to explore. I'm currently looking around for all the optional stuff before moving on to the mission marker, but at the moment I just don't find it very clear.

• @Sheria said in [Official] What are you playing?:

@Black-Cell said in [Official] What are you playing?:

@Sheria

Not a lot. I've done the introduction parts, but now i'm dropped in a rather large area/city to explore. I'm currently looking around for all the optional stuff before moving on to the mission marker, but at the moment I just don't find it very clear.

you enjoying it better than witcher 3 sher??

@Sheria said in [Official] What are you playing?:

@Black-Cell said in [Official] What are you playing?:

@Sheria

you enjoying it better than witcher 3 sher??

Definitely.

• Started playing Lords of the Fallen since it was free on PS4. I'm enjoying it

Also started Shovel Knight, such a fun game!