[Official] What are you playing?

• Started Trails to zero im enjoying it so far only about 90 mins in am i right to say that its a more difficult game?

• DQB2: Addiction

• @gageblackw23 I cannot, for the love of god, find my copy of Demikids Light. And I never even got to play it. I don't imagine it could compare to the stronger SMT games but nonetheless, I wanna do the whole dang series.

• Some people call eggplant, "aubergine." Some people are weirdos. Dragon Quest Builders 2 is a weirdo.

• AS much as i liked the music in sky and cold steel the music and zero is a step above.

• @minamik said in [Official] What are you playing?:

Some people call eggplant, "aubergine." Some people are weirdos. Dragon Quest Builders 2 is a weirdo.

It is an aubergine.🍆

• I think i am an hour away from beating A Plague Tale: Innocence.
    Being streaming the whole thing on my twitch and youtube by the way.

• DQB2: Didn't expect the story to be nearly as interesting as it is so far.

• Sekiro
    About 15-20h in. Combat is ok but sometimes feel unresponsive. Camera control is so bad that I'm constantly swearing. A. I. is also all over the place. The more I play, the more I wished this would have been a Tenchu game instead.
    Just gonna continue and see if my mind changes for it.

• Im 15 hours in zero no keseki/Trails of Zero and im really enjoying it. this is more of a direct sequel then Cold Steel is which takes place at the same time.
    Zero takes no time to reintroduce you to old faces but uses them just enough the game play is pretty much the same adding some features that will evolve again in Cold Steel.

• Got back into RDR 2, man I miss this game. Just reached chapter 5, can't say I didn't expect where this ended up but it's really fun seeing the chaos of it all. What a mess, these gang of thieves.

• I was playing Metal Gear V... The prologue was kind of annoying but wtv most games tend to be. A bit too silly too. Played the first mission in Afghanistan and enjoyed it right until the end when it became silly again. Uninstalled it.

• Just finished Judgment. It's no Yakuza Zero, but it's real good if you like these kinds of games.
    8.0/10

• @e_zed_eh_intern said in [Official] What are you playing?:

@gageblackw23 I cannot, for the love of god, find my copy of Demikids Light. And I never even got to play it. I don't imagine it could compare to the stronger SMT games but nonetheless, I wanna do the whole dang series.

I'm playing it emulated since the game never came out here in EU, i usually buy games but in this case i would have to buy a US or Japanese GBA and then find a copy, it sounds so complicated.

I think it's a game worth checking in this day and age where some people feel Game Freak is too conservative with Pokémon, it's interesting to see a different perspective on a similar concept. One interesting note is that while it is for kids, the game is not that easy, it doesn't treat you like an idiot which is nice.

• Well i think i may have spoiled the identity of someone in Zero no kesiki by playing cold steel first

• Tried out Strider (2014). I like how Hiryu controls movement wise, climbing on the sides of surfaces is pretty fun, and how the game looks graphically. The combat is very simple, mostly I'm just mashing Square and blasting through most enemies easily. There's not much reward in killing enemies so I'm more inclined to just get through them as fast as I can, and this indirectly makes the enemies way more annoying because they can disrupt my movement quite easily. Boss fights so far are very underwhelming. This will probably end up being a podcast game soon.

Also, I think Souls fatigue has completely taken over me. Can't even play Sekiro for more than an hour without aggressively yawning. Not saying Sekiro's bad, it's awesome and it brought a lot of cool mechanics that I really enjoy into the Souls formula. I guess I'll be skipping Souls-esque games for a while.

• Dragon Quest 2. Great game so far. Like the first, I recommend a guide. I never would have figured out half of the things so far and would have walked away long ago. Still, the DQ charm is there and I'm enjoying it.

• I haven't played a Sims game for quite a while, and I was feeling the itch so I bought The Sims 4 for PS4. Not gonna force my lil' laptop to deal with this CPU-memory hog.

Anyway, it's pretty good so far. I think Sims 4's lesser scale compared to Sims 3 suits the console playstyle better compared to PC (although Sims 3 on PS3 is pretty amazing, I miss that game). The controls are the most underwhelming part, I expected a more integrated and natural-feeling control scheme, but it's actually like a halfway between actually trying to make a gamepad-friendly controls and directly porting the PC version without changes. It's not too bad, I just need to get the hang of it, but it's definitely a hindrance.

Everything else is just... well, Sims 4. I don't think it's as fun as Sims 3 but it's still a pretty good game.

• Started Wolfenstein Youngblood. Two plus hours in so far and I'm quite impressed, even though they did a story trope that I hate.

I didn't expect it to be have RPG mechanics: it is in place of the old progression system and I certainly like it more so far. Other than that, gameplay wise, it feels more like New Order than New Colossus (which is a good thing), with tighter controls and more balanced difficulty. I don't know what they changed exactly but going guns blazing is so much fun here. It's so much fun that I didn't do much stealth at all. This might change when the game starts to get harder.

• Omega Labryinth Life is pretty okay so far. Haven't made a lot of progress yet but I think my favorite thing so far is customizing the garden. Reminds me of when I used to play Animal Crossing: New Leaf and I'd spend days just getting all the flowers and trees placed exactly where I wanted them (until somebody moved in to town and destroyed everything by plopping their house right in the middle of a peach grove or something.)