[Official] What are you playing?

• Better so far, but also, too alike.

I have a feeling it will trump HR, but it's not going to touch the original.

• @Sheria

so is it best since original?

Many people who bought on steam complain about its microtransaction, short, incomplete story etc thats really scaring me.

• @Black-Cell said in [Official] What are you playing?:

@Sheria

so is it best since original?

Many people who bought on steam complain about its microtransaction, short, incomplete story etc thats really scaring me.

I'm honestly too early in to tell.

• @Sheria

How much you played so far?

• Started speedrunning Trails of Cold Steel in NG+ on Nightmare, using a guide to get the outcome I desire to transfer over to ToCS2.

• played and finished journey it was alright i didnt get all the hoopla behind it

• Yesterday I started playing Max Payne on the PS4. I've played through that game about ten times on the PC, but seeing it available on PS4 with trophy support (yes, i'm probably a sucker for that) I just couldn't resist.

Controls feel a bit weird and for some reason I can't play it full screen. Other than that, it looks better than I'd expected. I really recommend it if someone hasn't played it yet.

@Sheria

Not a lot. I've done the introduction parts, but now i'm dropped in a rather large area/city to explore. I'm currently looking around for all the optional stuff before moving on to the mission marker, but at the moment I just don't find it very clear.

• @Sheria said in [Official] What are you playing?:

@Black-Cell said in [Official] What are you playing?:

@Sheria

Not a lot. I've done the introduction parts, but now i'm dropped in a rather large area/city to explore. I'm currently looking around for all the optional stuff before moving on to the mission marker, but at the moment I just don't find it very clear.

you enjoying it better than witcher 3 sher??

@Sheria said in [Official] What are you playing?:

@Black-Cell said in [Official] What are you playing?:

@Sheria

you enjoying it better than witcher 3 sher??

Definitely.

• Started playing Lords of the Fallen since it was free on PS4. I'm enjoying it

Also started Shovel Knight, such a fun game!

• Just started playing Suikoden for the first time today. Ive been in the mood to play a nice simple old school JRPG its scratching that itch. The games totally charming nice sprite work and a great soundtrack.Gaming comfort food

• Playing Shadow Hearts: Covenant. So freaking good.

• Just started Final Fantasy X. It's my first Final Fantasy. It took my this long because I never knew where to start from. Found a ps2 copy recently and decided to pick it up. It was time, couldn't wait any longer.
    It sucked me right in, I'm hooked.

• Was playing NMS, then I kinda got sucked into one of last month's free PS+ games, Rebel Galaxy. I enjoy the space combat. Reminds me of AC:IV ship combat. (That's a good thing to me, your mileage may vary)

• I just received Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness today so I've started playing it. I've also started AoT: Wings of Freedom a couple of days ago.

• Fiinnallly started Bloodborne :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Going thru the Bioshock collection, enjoying its so far, only thing is I wish there was a option to make the text font in Infinite a little bigger.

• @DMCMaster Yeah. If there's one thing devs suck at this gen it's fonts. God forbid anyone without 20/20 vision play video games!

Anyway, I replayed the world pillar descent sequence in Gravity Rush and, I have to say, I think that's one of the best bosses I've every fought.

You feel such an intensity dodging Raven's attacks to try to inch just a little further down the shaft. It's really tense, because she easily empties your health meter, requiring you to make really jerky movements and midair evades. When you land a hit on her it's so gratifying, because you buy yourself another 100 meters or so. Just a perfect combination of that game's mechanics.

• Currently playing Super Robot Wars OG The Moon Dwellers.

The translation is a little spotty but I'm so happy to have this series in english again, really enjoying it and the story is really coming together now, though I havent even SEEN some of my favourite units yet