[Official] What are you playing?

• @Sheria

How much you played so far?

• Started speedrunning Trails of Cold Steel in NG+ on Nightmare, using a guide to get the outcome I desire to transfer over to ToCS2.

• played and finished journey it was alright i didnt get all the hoopla behind it

• Yesterday I started playing Max Payne on the PS4. I've played through that game about ten times on the PC, but seeing it available on PS4 with trophy support (yes, i'm probably a sucker for that) I just couldn't resist.

Controls feel a bit weird and for some reason I can't play it full screen. Other than that, it looks better than I'd expected. I really recommend it if someone hasn't played it yet.

• @Black-Cell said in [Official] What are you playing?:

@Sheria

Not a lot. I've done the introduction parts, but now i'm dropped in a rather large area/city to explore. I'm currently looking around for all the optional stuff before moving on to the mission marker, but at the moment I just don't find it very clear.

• @Sheria said in [Official] What are you playing?:

@Black-Cell said in [Official] What are you playing?:

@Sheria

Not a lot. I've done the introduction parts, but now i'm dropped in a rather large area/city to explore. I'm currently looking around for all the optional stuff before moving on to the mission marker, but at the moment I just don't find it very clear.

you enjoying it better than witcher 3 sher??

• @Black-Cell said in [Official] What are you playing?:

@Sheria said in [Official] What are you playing?:

@Black-Cell said in [Official] What are you playing?:

@Sheria

you enjoying it better than witcher 3 sher??

Definitely.

• Started playing Lords of the Fallen since it was free on PS4. I'm enjoying it

Also started Shovel Knight, such a fun game!

• Just started playing Suikoden for the first time today. Ive been in the mood to play a nice simple old school JRPG its scratching that itch. The games totally charming nice sprite work and a great soundtrack.Gaming comfort food

• Playing Shadow Hearts: Covenant. So freaking good.

• Just started Final Fantasy X. It's my first Final Fantasy. It took my this long because I never knew where to start from. Found a ps2 copy recently and decided to pick it up. It was time, couldn't wait any longer.
    It sucked me right in, I'm hooked.

• Was playing NMS, then I kinda got sucked into one of last month's free PS+ games, Rebel Galaxy. I enjoy the space combat. Reminds me of AC:IV ship combat. (That's a good thing to me, your mileage may vary)

• I just received Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness today so I've started playing it. I've also started AoT: Wings of Freedom a couple of days ago.

• Fiinnallly started Bloodborne :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Going thru the Bioshock collection, enjoying its so far, only thing is I wish there was a option to make the text font in Infinite a little bigger.

• @DMCMaster Yeah. If there's one thing devs suck at this gen it's fonts. God forbid anyone without 20/20 vision play video games!

Anyway, I replayed the world pillar descent sequence in Gravity Rush and, I have to say, I think that's one of the best bosses I've every fought.

You feel such an intensity dodging Raven's attacks to try to inch just a little further down the shaft. It's really tense, because she easily empties your health meter, requiring you to make really jerky movements and midair evades. When you land a hit on her it's so gratifying, because you buy yourself another 100 meters or so. Just a perfect combination of that game's mechanics.

• Currently playing Super Robot Wars OG The Moon Dwellers.

The translation is a little spotty but I'm so happy to have this series in english again, really enjoying it and the story is really coming together now, though I havent even SEEN some of my favourite units yet

• Divinity Original Sin on Honour mode

• Global Moderator

40 hours into Persona 5. I'm so in love.

• Mass Effect, A Link btw Worlds, some Witcher 3, and Destiny (so pumped for RoI.) My girlfriend has been playing the Bioshock remaster and is in the arcadia section.