[Official] What are you playing?

• Fiinnallly started Bloodborne :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Going thru the Bioshock collection, enjoying its so far, only thing is I wish there was a option to make the text font in Infinite a little bigger.

• @DMCMaster Yeah. If there's one thing devs suck at this gen it's fonts. God forbid anyone without 20/20 vision play video games!

Anyway, I replayed the world pillar descent sequence in Gravity Rush and, I have to say, I think that's one of the best bosses I've every fought.

You feel such an intensity dodging Raven's attacks to try to inch just a little further down the shaft. It's really tense, because she easily empties your health meter, requiring you to make really jerky movements and midair evades. When you land a hit on her it's so gratifying, because you buy yourself another 100 meters or so. Just a perfect combination of that game's mechanics.

• Currently playing Super Robot Wars OG The Moon Dwellers.

The translation is a little spotty but I'm so happy to have this series in english again, really enjoying it and the story is really coming together now, though I havent even SEEN some of my favourite units yet

• Divinity Original Sin on Honour mode

• Global Moderator

40 hours into Persona 5. I'm so in love.

• Mass Effect, A Link btw Worlds, some Witcher 3, and Destiny (so pumped for RoI.) My girlfriend has been playing the Bioshock remaster and is in the arcadia section.

• Global Moderator

I have just finished off Journey (twice), so now I can't decide if I should go with starting Uncharted 3, or pick up and finish off Dishonoured!

• I mostly play GW2, It's my place to unwind after a busy life of work. I have many other games that I buy on a regular basis but I tend to be the type if I can't see myself finishing it once I start it without distractions then I'll put it on hold for a day that I can fully immerse myself in it.

• About to start the Witcher series at game 1. Wish me luck.

• Blood's playthrough has inspired me to play Earthbound all the way through for once, so I'm playing that as my single player game whenever I'm not playing Rocket League, Overwatch or What The Box.

• I'm on chapter 15 of Valkyria Chronicles, and good gravy, what a game it is! Otherwise, I'm playing Monster Hunter: Generations, and am always up for online multiplayer.

• Im playing trails of cold steel in chapter 3
    valkeryia chronicles remastered both games are great

• I finally picked up Dishonored (Definitive Edition on PS4) from my shelf a couple of nights ago, today I finished the third mission. This has been surprisingly good, I have to say! I mean I remember the good review scores the game got 4 years ago (wow), but I just didn't get on the hype train at that time. But I'm glad I finally gave it chance. The control of Corvo feels right, there's a right amount of weight and speed in his movements. Things like that are important in a game like this. I decided to go for the High Chaos run this time, so it's pretty easy this time around. My game autumn looks kinda empty, so it may be that a Low Chaos run is happening later.

• Trying to beat Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations. So far I really like it.

• @michemagius said in [Official] What are you playing?:

Trying to beat Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations. So far I really like it.

I picked up the trilogy off the eShop a while back, but have only cleared the first two. I imagine it's very similar, eh?

• @Billy Yeah it's pretty similar but the plot is more developed. Can't wait to play Apollo Justice.

• Digimon Cyber Sleuth
    Its basically pokemon on PlayStation, and there's nothing wrong with that

• Star Fox Zero

Damn, that game is rough and definitely not up to Nintendo standards. I always assumed the criticism about the controls was exaggerated, but nope, they're really bad.

I never feel challenged by the game itself, I'm only struggling against the GamePad. By the end of my 2-hour sessions yesterday I was starting to get the hang of it, but still not having fun. I'm not getting good at the game, I'm only dealing with it better.

I actually loved Star Fox Guard and couldn't put it down, but this one has no redeeming qualities.

• Hello Allies!

I managed to beat the three first entries of Uncharted. Definitely had good fun with them, but sadly they won't be among my favorite gaming experiences.
    Gameplay is pleasant, sceneries are great, same for the actions scenes, characters are likeable and acting is a strong strength for this series and I really enjoyed the sence of adventure of these games. I will definitely play Uncharted 4 before the end of the year, so I will beat the entire series within one year.

I restarted The Last Of Us (second playthrough) and this game is for sure among my favorite games. Everything about it is phenomenal, characters, music (this game made really emotional), gameplay is satisfying like nothing else and I am a lover of post-apocalyptic worlds so this is definitely my jam.

I plan to play Dead Space on PS3 next (my last-gen backlog became thin so my complete transition to next-gen is near haha !) or Alien:Isolation or Mad Max but I heard these two games do have flaws and I wanted to know if these two have (although their drawbacks) strong good arguments ?