[Official] What are you playing?

• I just picked up and started the remake of Mafia. The game looks wonderful so far but considering how bad most modern takes on older games turn out, I'm still holding my breath.

• I currently want to play nothing else other than shooters rn, so I reinstalled Battlefield 4. It's such a solid game. God bless the people who are still playing on the Oceania and Asia servers. I have to wait like 20-30 minutes to enter the 2 servers that are still active because there's a long queue for them usually, but after that it's just a fun time, full stop.

• Currently playing a wonderful little story adventure game called Hitchhiker:
    Youtube Video

• @jdincinerator nice, I would love to know your thoughts after you finish it.

• @bam541

My favourite MP mode ever was in this: Gun Master. I even came out on top a few times. 😃

@JDINCINERATOR

Play "Lake" demo, you will like it.

• @scotty I'll look out for it.

• Been playing TEKKEN 7 and my my it's an unbalanced and cruel cheesing-style fighting game.

• @bam541 Just finished Hitchiker and I'm pleasantly surprised, it's such a leisurely story-based game where you take in stories as your ride around various locations. I discovered this from The Escapist and their three-minute reviews. Makes me want EZA to do something akin to the Review Pods GT did, because there are so many hidden indie curios that could do with a spotlight and Hitchhiker is certainly one of them.

• I've had a huge revamp on my second floor and given my PC a new priority again. Despite the new setup though I've restarted The Witcher (Enhanced Edition) and I'm going full in this time. I still argue it's the best of the three but hopefully this time I can move on and ignore the flaws in TW3, finally putting an end to the trilogy.

• Been glued to New Pokemon Snap and I love it. Sure my nostalgia for the original probably fuels my love for this new game but it's so lovely that I can't help but submerge myself into its sparkling pristine waters.

• @sheria said in [Official] What are you playing?:

I just picked up and started the remake of Mafia. The game looks wonderful so far but considering how bad most modern takes on older games turn out, I'm still holding my breath.

Its butchered remake. they even ruined the story let alone gameplay that turn it into cover shooter.

• I'm playing Steep, in typical Unisoft fashion there's a cool game somewhere underneath the excess of structure and gamification.

Also, really not digging the game trying to sell me stuff while I play. I can tolerate non intrusive monetisation but me just playing the game, choosing what seems to be a normal activity and the game taking me to a store page, it's a good way to get me to abandon a game.

I'll stick with it a few more hours because once you're playing it it's a good game but I don't think I'll finish it.

Stopped playing Undertale. This one made me sad, always thought I would enjoy it, and I can see why it has a cult status but it's just not for me. I think I got to a point where I just can't deal with random encounters. I get that's psychological, if the enemies weren't invisible I would be fine with it, but I just can't.